Fkn chipmunk

i was sitting out back earlier watching two tiny chipmunks running around. pretty cool creatures.  they gave ZERo fucks we were ten feet away.               but yea, they caaan be destructive .

• Platinum Contributing Member

We were up to 5-6 chippies running around the house when I got fed up with the mice around my sheds (sleds). I hired a pro to lower the mouse population and chippies got wiped out at the same time.

Chippies are just cute mice. They do the same damage or worse.

• Like 1

Prob have 8-10 North and feed them sunflower seed daily. Screen door to the shed got chewed through until I put the seed into a aluminum garbage can VS the 50# bag.   No other problems after many years feeding them. 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Nazipigdog said:

Our cats are always bringing presents into the house. 

Ours too.   I'd like to let her out more but we had to de-claw her as she was fucking ruining a lot of door trim.   The other day she left 3 baby rabbits de-headed near the door.  Swear they were cut off with a knife.  :lol:  

Edited by Highmark

20 minutes ago, jammin said:

Feed the deer as well  :bc:

Ours were eating all my new trees to death!!  I finally got a split rail fence up to keep them out (and our dogs in).  Now, my wife makes me replenish their feed on the other side of the fence nightly.  :lol: I actually hate not having them come in the yard but. not a fan of replanting trees either!!  They hosed my willows!!!!

32 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Ours too.   I'd like to let her out more but we had to de-claw her as she was fucking ruining a lot of door trim.   The other day she left 3 baby rabbits de-headed near the door.  Swear they were cut off with a knife.  :lol:  

Dude, what is it with that? Ours have totally fucking ruined our sliding patio door. 

9 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

Dude, what is it with that? Ours have totally fucking ruined our sliding patio door. 

Probably something with the claws.   We have 3 pieces of door trim ruined.   She's lucky I haven't fucking killed her.  :lol:  Felt sorry for her.   Some idiot just dropped her off in the country and she showed up on on window sill and wouldn't shut up.   We let her in, got a litter box and she's been with us ever since.   My first cat.  

21 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Probably something with the claws.   We have 3 pieces of door trim ruined.   She's lucky I haven't fucking killed her.  :lol:  Felt sorry for her.   Some idiot just dropped her off in the country and she showed up on on window sill and wouldn't shut up.   We let her in, got a litter box and she's been with us ever since.   My first cat.  

Well I am not a cat person. Wife let each kid pick a pet and they both got cats. I dont mind them and they like me because I feed them but the scratching on the door and jamb makes me want to kill them!!!!11111

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

1 hour ago, Nazipigdog said:

Well I am not a cat person. Wife let each kid pick a pet and they both got cats. I dont mind them and they like me because I feed them but the scratching on the door and jamb makes me want to kill them!!!!11111

You guys have a cat tree for it??  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

You guys have a cat tree for it??  

Ours is clawed and goes to the scratching post 2-5 times a day.  Furniture, trim etc are just fine. :bc: 

Edited by jammin

20 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

The serial killer dropped a dead one in my wife's boot. She fucking wigged right out putting em on. Tough to act sympathetic when you are laughing your ass off.

:lol:

my wife has me check her boots before she puts them on, for that reason. They're kept in the garage.

6 minutes ago, jammin said:

Ours is clawed and goes to the scratching post 2-5 times a day.  Furniture, trim etc are just fine. :bc: 

Yep, my cat loves his tree, thats his spot for scratching.:bc:

IMG_20180610_140633904.jpg

Edited by Rigid1
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, jammin said:

We have 4.  Same here with just a few door trim exceptions. Plus, below.

1 hour ago, Rigid1 said:

Yep, my cat loves his tree, thats his spot for scratching.:bc:

IMG_20180610_140633904.jpg

:lol:  :bc:

Our oreo twins....cold blooded killers!

E119F805-A804-4F00-B2FC-1020BE760BCC.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Zamjabronie said:

We have 4.  Same here with just a few door trim exceptions. Plus, below.

:lol:  :bc:

Our oreo twins....cold blooded killers!

E119F805-A804-4F00-B2FC-1020BE760BCC.jpeg

MY killers are black. the dog is black. We hang out listening to hip hop and drinking grape soda.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1