Fkn chipmunk

We have (had) a chippy living under the front porch. He chewed an opening into the garage and today was his last meal. I put some seeds on a paper plate and when it came out I fed it a lead pellet. Wife thought it was cute coming up to her like it was a tame fkn pet. 

21 minutes ago, smokin george said:

We have (had) a chippy living under the front porch. He chewed an opening into the garage and today was his last meal. I put some seeds on a paper plate and when it came out I fed it a lead pellet. Wife thought it was cute coming up to her like it was a tame fkn pet. 

What are you going to tell the wife? 

1 minute ago, steve from amherst said:

I have 2 cats. One is a hunter, the other is a serial killer. The serial killer has tought the dog how to kill them too.

Our cats are always bringing presents into the house. 

I'm not alone it seems. Taken down 3 this summer the last one was in my basement last night. Got him in a large mouse trap. 2 worthless cats in the house. Wife doesn't think they are so cute since this one jumped out of a bag she was picking up.

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Sael said:

I'm not alone it seems. Taken down 3 this summer the last one was in my basement last night. Got him in a large mouse trap. 2 worthless cats in the house. Wife doesn't think they are so cute since this one jumped out of a bag she was picking up.

IF you have stone walls you will have chipmonks.

• Gold Member
9 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

I have 2 cats. One is a hunter, the other is a serial killer. The serial killer has tought the dog how to kill them too.

Cats are evil creatures! EVIL!

6 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

Our cats are always bringing presents into the house. 

Our two cats that we have now don't do that but the late great Lucky was constantly bringing us presents and sometimes he thought it was cute to let them loose in the house alive. :lol:

I bet I rescue three birds and some rat critter from my cat's mouth every week.  Some make it..some don't.  2 woodpeckers this week.  Put them on a fencepost in the sun until they come out of shock then POOF  they fly off.  Rescued a baby rabbit two weeks ago.  Got him back up and running and let him loose again.  Cat's left what remained of his ass on by my front door the next day.  Stupid fucking Buggs.  Natural selection.

Oh..fuck the mole rats...cat's can eat all of those they want.

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Our two cats that we have now don't do that but the late great Lucky was constantly bringing us presents and sometimes he thought it was cute to let them loose in the house alive. :lol:

These 2 get a lot of birds. Only had one get loose in the house tho. 

7 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Ive never tried them. Seen em and wondered.

They are great for that shit, a mouse, moles, bird, chipmunk, especially if they are inside garage, basement, Attic..They won't cycle the bolt on a semi auto, not enough power, so I just use the kids Savage Rascal bolt action..and wear some eye protection..

1 minute ago, Rigid1 said:

They are great for that shit, a mouse, moles, bird, chipmunk, especially if they are inside garage, basement, Attic..They won't cycle the bolt on a semi auto, not enough power, so I just use the kids Savage Rascal bolt action..and wear some eye protection..

do a squirrel?

Just now, steve from amherst said:

do a squirrel?

Mmmmm, not sure, if you were within 15ft,..I would think so..but beyond that I think it would wound it..for a squirrel in a garage or attic I would just go with a low noise .22 round..they are around 800fps, not much worry about with over penitration, but also won't cycle a bolt on a semi.. at least on my assault .22 they dont..

:lol:

5 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Mmmmm, not sure, if you were within 15ft,..I would think so..but beyond that I think it would wound it..for a squirrel in a garage or attic I would just go with a low noise .22 round..they are around 800fps, not much worry about with over penitration, but also won't cycle a bolt on a semi.. at least on my assault .22 they dont..

:lol:

I have a bolt action that takes a 22 LR mag but I can put a short in there. Use it around the house for racoons and shit.

I'm talking .22lr..my shot shells are .22lr, so with my low noise rounds,..the shot shells are pretty bad ass for moles/voles..I get the CCI ones