BROSKI

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

answer my fucking question. will you accept a "yes" from Mueller, with no evidence presented to back it up?

yes or no?

now feel free to lie a little with your response...

:lol: How can he have no evidence to back it up.

The answer to my question...should it be asked of me, is "Y".

Your turn!

3 minutes ago, Zamjabronie said:

:lol: How can he have no evidence to back it up.

The answer to my question...should it be asked of me, is "Y".

Your turn!

for the same reason he'd have evidence that trump colluded? duh. like having evidence that others associated with trump did the colluding, but trump was not aware of it. or having evidence that the Russians were working on their own. or that it was another trump team member that was money laundering for the Russians, not trump. shit like that. there are a boatload of things that should be explained. take your fucking maga hat off of your eyes and try seeing straight for awhile?

this is not a simple yes or no question, as you nimwits are pretending it to be.

Just now, Snoslinger said:

for the same reason he'd have evidence that trump colluded? duh. like having evidence that others associated with trump did the colluding, but trump was not aware of it. or having evidence that the Russians were working on their own. or that it was another trump team member that was money laundering for the Russians, not trump. shit like that. there are a boatload of things that should be explained. take your fucking maga hat off of your eyes and try seeing straight for awhile?

this is not a simple yes or no question, as you nimwits are pretending it to be.

Yes it is.  I bet I could ask that simple question to almost any member here and they could answer....assuming they weren't a raving liberal.

You are trying my patience.  Here, let me TTT it for you.....

3 minutes ago, Zamjabronie said:

Yes it is.  I bet I could ask that simple question to almost any member here and they could answer....assuming they weren't a raving liberal.

You are trying my patience.  Here, let me TTT it for you.....

and they'd be lying too. no way in hell are you going to accept a simple "yes" from Mueller. with, or without any details. now fuck off, my patience is wearing thin with your nonsense. it's very odd you knew this response of mine has been around for a long time, even partly understood it, yet you want to act like a complete jackass now. are you bored?

Edited by Snoslinger

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

and they'd be lying to. no way in hell are you going to accept a simple "yes" from Mueller. with, or without any details. now fuck off, my patience is wearing thin with your nonsense.

:lol: He gives you a straight up answer and you don't accept it all while you refuse to answer yes or no yourself. :lol: Fuck you and your patience hack

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

and they'd be lying too. no way in hell are you going to accept a simple "yes" from Mueller. with, or without any details. now fuck off, my patience is wearing thin with your nonsense. it's very odd you knew this response of mine has been around for a long time, even partly understood it, yet you want to act like a complete jackass now. are you bored?

I'm almost always bored.  Most here, including me, would answer "yes"...and I did. 

Now, go answer the fucking question.

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

:lol: He gives you a straight up answer and you don't accept it all while you refuse to answer yes or no yourself. :lol: Fuck you and your patience hack

which was a fucking lie. like I said, he won't accept a yes even with complete, solid evidence. I have months of examples to support that statement. now you and your little buddy go pound sand. maybe he can teach you how to photo chop while you're at it.

:lol:

1 minute ago, Zamjabronie said:

I'm almost always bored.  Most here, including me, would answer "yes"...and I did. 

Now, go answer the fucking question.

you haven't accepted any solid evidence of Russian meddling yet, so why would you start then? the only people you're fooling are simpletons like dooski. sorry dude.

which was a fucking lie. like I said, he won't accept a yes even with complete, solid evidence. I have months of examples to support that statement. now you and your little buddy go pound sand. maybe he can teach you how to photo chop while you're at it.

He gives a straight answer and you call it a lie. 

You say a bunch of bullshit and call it an answer.

Yep...you're a hack :thumb: :lol: 

you haven't accepted any solid evidence of Russian meddling yet, so why would you start then? the only people you're fooling are simpletons like dooski. sorry dude.

What "solid evidence".  I'm waiting on Mueller, not you and your band of complete imbeciles whining on the internet about your little movement being shown the door.

Need another TTT?

Just now, Snoslinger said:

I am being honest. you and he, not.

Yeah, I'm the one not being honest. I didn't even say yes or no LOL. Holy fuck Slinger...pitiful! 

What "solid evidence".  I'm waiting on Mueller, not you and your band of complete imbeciles whining on the internet about your little movement being shown the door.

Need another TTT?

that's the same thing you're going to say when Mueller says "yes". ttt all you fucking want. maybe if you re-word it you'll get an answer?

4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

So not only are you calling clickbait “meddling”, you’ve changed the narrative from collusion to simply meddling. Do you have an excuse for how much of a beta male you are or

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

Yeah, I'm the one not being honest. I didn't even say yes or no LOL. Holy fuck Slinger...pitiful! 

well your defense of the topic makes it pretty clear. duh. you'd make another great investigator at jtssrx detective agency, inc.  I heard he's looking for some help.

that's the same thing you're going to say when Mueller says "yes". ttt all you fucking want. maybe if you re-word it you'll get an answer?

Go answer my question.  There is no "re-wording" necessary.

Just now, Rod Johnson said:

So not only are you calling clickbait “meddling”, you’ve changed the narrative from collusion to simply meddling. Do you have an excuse for how much of a beta male you are or

whoooosh

I have not changed anything ya dipshit.

well your defense of the topic makes it pretty clear. duh. you'd make another great investigator at jtssrx detective agency, inc.  I heard he's looking for some help.

My defense??? I'm not defending anything you nit wit. :backpeddle:

Go answer my question.  There is no "re-wording" necessary.

He gives simple and to the point answers...never rewords or asks questions back  :suicide: