Maria Butina, Russian gun rights activist linked to NRA, charged as Kremlin agent

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

lemme guess....

dooskit thought that statement was so laughable and couldn't be true. he researches it, finds out it is, and refrains from negative comments bashing it.

amiright doosk?

I did not research it yet, no. Where do you see me laughing about that? Shady shit or very strange coincidence if true

7 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

I did not research it yet, no. Where do you see me laughing about that? Shady shit or very strange coincidence if true

sorry, I forgot about all your other posts where you really lay hard into the trump admin and/or ask serious questions about the shit they're doing  :lol:

bt anyway, what say you about this?

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

still didn't look into the nra non-disclosure topic, dooski?

:lol:

Well no. Waiting for you to tell me all about it, how I should feel about it and what I should do next with all your wisdom bestowed upon me.

Thanks in advance  :bigfinger:

2 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Well no. Waiting for you to tell me all about it, how I should feel about it and what I should do next with all your wisdom bestowed upon me.

Thanks in advance  :bigfinger:

come on dude, muster up the balls to say this is a bunch of shit. I know you can do it...

remember when the repukes pretended to care about campaign contribution changes, even blamed the dems for it? now, not a peep when another bigly change happens, worsening the situation considerably. I find that a little odd...

So Russia, a country that severely limits citizens from owning guns is funneling money through an organization that solely exist to preserve our right to have guns? Seems fishy.

1 minute ago, JEFF said:

So Russia, a country that severely limits citizens from owning guns is funneling money through an organization that solely exist to preserve our right to have guns? Seems fishy.

exactly!!!!

damn, did you hit your head this morning and come out of your funk?

9 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

exactly!!!!

damn, did you hit your head this morning and come out of your funk?

That's some seriously "critical" thinking there.

11 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

remember when the repukes pretended to care about campaign contribution changes, even blamed the dems for it? now, not a peep when another bigly change happens, worsening the situation considerably. I find that a little odd...

Like I said already, I did not know about any new laws recently passed helping some organizations be even less transparent. Hence my "wait...wut" comment earlier. One of the things the R's railed on Obama about was transparency and yet we have this shit going on along with private meetings with Putin etc happening now. Sure seems shady to me.

This ginger chick and one other reportedly the only Life long members of the NRA  :news: 

• 1 year later...
On 7/17/2018 at 7:54 AM, Mainecat said:

Caught one here on our soil. Russian money laundering through the NRA.

Watch for many republicans to be outed by Mueller for taking Russian  campaign money.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/maria-butina-russian-activist-linked-nra-charged-conspiracy/story?id=56626626

She was jailed and tossed back to zambonis motherland.

On 7/17/2018 at 6:54 AM, Mainecat said:

Caught one here on our soil. Russian money laundering through the NRA.

Watch for many republicans to be outed by Mueller for taking Russian  campaign money.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/maria-butina-russian-activist-linked-nra-charged-conspiracy/story?id=56626626

Since when are you concerned about Russians? You worshiped the ground that fat fuckin Russian live Kennedy staggered on 🙄