Fake outrage

Just now, washedupmxer said:

Would have been a good idea for Mom while she carrying you in her womb of evil

I bet the Russians planted stupid people like your parents here to spawn spectrum retards and make us dumber as a country so they can take us over!!!11111

10 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

I bet the Russians planted stupid people like your parents here to spawn spectrum retards and make us dumber as a country so they can take us over!!!11111

My parents didn't teach me to braindead racist. I win you lose.... again

1 minute ago, washedupmxer said:

My parents didn't teach me to braindead racist. I win you lose.... again

Of course not, youre too dumb to understand demographics. It probably took them most of your childhood to teach you which direction to put your underwear on.!!!!111

Did Slinger just post "Some of them get it wrong sometimes" in reference the the US INT lying to the public every single fucking time in an effort to cover their misdeeds and violation of our rights :lol: what an absolutely brain dead fucking idiot .....good god 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

nope, some of them get it wrong sometimes. they are human.

dude you are as obvious as trump's hair piece  :lol:yes, you are trying to fit in. all dems, any true independents, and even some rwws were pissed at trump yesterday. not you though, someone who even recently told me he dislikes trump. you are a joke!

:wrong:about fucking everything :lol: Trumps hair is real fucking idiot 

10 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Did Slinger just post "Some of them get it wrong sometimes" in reference the the US INT lying to the public every single fucking time in an effort to cover their misdeeds and violation of our rights :lol: what an absolutely brain dead fucking idiot .....good god 

The whole “17 agencies” was the tipping point for me. I don’t believe a word they say anymore. Just seems like there’s always an agenda with these fucks. Why does all this come out just days before the summit? Interesting timing...

9 minutes ago, Edmo said:

The whole “17 agencies” was the tipping point for me. I don’t believe a word they say anymore. Just seems like there’s always an agenda with these fucks. Why does all this come out just days before the summit? Interesting timing...

They are lying if they are making a statement.......its that simple