Fake outrage

I love all the fake outrage over the Trump Putin meeting. These are the same people who applauded Obama for saying the 1980 were calling when Romney suggest Russia was our biggest Geopolitical enemy. The same people who thought it was okay when the obama Administration interfered in the Israeli ekections. All of you are hilarious.

7 hours ago, Zamjabronie said:

Oh, it’s real outrage.  More whining and tantrums....were all used to it.

It’s like they never read the story of the boy who cried wolf. Most are just tuning it out at this point. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 hours ago, Zamjabronie said:

Oh, it’s real outrage.  More whining and tantrums....were all used to it.

It even brought the queen of whining and tantrums back to the forum

59bbbbbb01cb2_SRClownLook.thumb.jpg.7fef2b3b92941e251027bfaf429b63e1.jpg.588403e5fd0d78362b12ccad703cf506.jpg

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Dooski trues so hard :lol:

Even copies someone else’s chop work to “fit in”

Copies someone else's chop? Sure I "copied" it when I saved it to post again and again and I see it hurts your feelings every time.

Let me get this straight......If I save a chop from someone, I am trying hard to fit in?  Who's actually trying too hard now? You don't even make a bit of sense.

By that failed logic, over the years, everyone was "just trying to fit in". Give you lame ass shit a rest you hack or at least come at me with a different angle.  :lol: 

36 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Speaking of which, have I missed all your negative comments about trump’s performance yesterday?

Too busy laughing at you, Dipshit, MC etc. You know, the Dream Team of LWW's

29 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

You should punch your parents in the face for forcing thier racism onto you

I'm ready to push them both down the stairs. :bc:

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

Dooski trues so hard :lol:

Even copies someone else’s chop work to “fit in”

All these “pieces of art” are for the world to love and share.  :lmao:

BTW, @Skidooski  that’s one of my favorites.  It’s just so perfect!!!

Just now, Zamjabronie said:

All these “pieces of art” are for the world to love and share.  :lmao:

BTW, @Skidooski  that’s one of my favorites.  It’s just so perfect!!!

You do good work! :bc: 

@Snoslinger post up a picture of yourself so Zambroni can chop it. That way there, I can copy it 

tenor.gif?itemid=10467937

49 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

Lemme guess, you feel that u.s Intel is always accurate and never has intent to mislead?

nope, some of them get it wrong sometimes. they are human.

39 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Copies someone else's chop? Sure I "copied" it when I saved it to post again and again and I see it hurts your feelings every time.

Let me get this straight......If I save a chop from someone, I am trying hard to fit in?  Who's actually trying too hard now? You don't even make a bit of sense.

By that failed logic, over the years, everyone was "just trying to fit in". Give you lame ass shit a rest you hack or at least come at me with a different angle.  :lol: 

dude you are as obvious as trump's hair piece  :lol:yes, you are trying to fit in. all dems, any true independents, and even some rwws were pissed at trump yesterday. not you though, someone who even recently told me he dislikes trump. you are a joke!

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

dude you are as obvious as trump's hair piece  :lol:yes, you are trying to fit in. all dems, any true independents, and even some rwws were pissed at trump yesterday. not you though, someone who even recently told me he dislikes trump. you are a joke!

Oh I was extremely pissed at Trump yesterday because you told me to be! Should I feel a little less angry today? Please advise!  lololol

Every second comment from you is about fitting in yet you still don't understand how I don't care either way. You somehow think I take this place seriously enough to give a shit what anyone thinks or more over that I am trying to make friends with "the posse"?? :lol2: 

For someone who claims to be smarter then everyone else you sure are one dumb shit!

25 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

You do good work! :bc: 

@Snoslinger post up a picture of yourself so Zambroni can chop it. That way there, I can copy it 

Only one person is going to enjoy my complete and utter attention to that level (and levels above).  Cowardice, lies, uttter idiocy and arrogance should be pointed out.....then stomped out. 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Not a complete answer dipshit I said with intent....answer is yes they have. So have other countries and it might hurt but trump wasn't wrong in what he said