Why is trump acting like a puppet?

2 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

:owned:

had him pegged

10 hours ago, Sael said:

I could see Trumpsters being so hyped up about kicking out Mexicans and leaving Syrian refugees to die that they’d ignore Clinton.  But now, you would think they would start to question their choice. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
29 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

What words did you hear and what is your opinion of what he meant?

This is my last election and after the election I have more flexibility.

I believe he meant he could open communications more, possibly negotiate more without fear of hurting him in the election.  In other words he needed to act tough until the election was over.  

Now answer this.   Who did you think Putin wanted to win in 2012.   Obama or Romney when Romney was saying in debates Russia was enemy number 1?  

Edited by Highmark

12 minutes ago, Highmark said:

This is my last election and after the election I have more flexibility.

That is what I heard too. 

I believe he meant he could open communications more, possibly negotiate more without fear of hurting him in the election.  In other words he needed to act tough until the election was over.  

I agree, I think his reasons were that negotiating then would be pointless. That would be because he knew full well the right wing media would blow things out of proportion, much like they did with this clip.  

So this clip means nothing and shows nothing that isn't common sense. On the other hand, Trumps'  behaviour toward Putin shows something completely different.  

Now answer this.   Who did you think Putin wanted to win in 2012.   Obama or Romney when Romney was saying in debates Russia was enemy number 1?  

In answer to your last question, probably Romney.  Putin wants unrest in America, he's still pissed that Reagan fucked them with cheap oil and fucked them in Afghanistan.  He wants the dumbest fuckers he can to get in power. The way the Republicans reacted to 9/11 was a wet dream for Putin.  Trump just showed up to give Putin his happy ending.  Disrupting NATO, denigrating his own secret service by choosing to believe a KGB agent over his own people.....      

Seems there is no limit to what Trumpsters will support. 

Fortunately some Republicans and some people on Fox news do have a limit. I doubt they will act but at least they know what's up.

3 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

In answer to your last question, probably Romney.  Putin wants unrest in America, he's still pissed that Reagan fucked them with cheap oil and fucked them in Afghanistan.  He wants the dumbest fuckers he can to get in power. The way the Republicans reacted to 9/11 was a wet dream for Putin.  Trump just showed up to give Putin his happy ending.  Disrupting NATO, denigrating his own secret service by choosing to believe a KGB agent over his own people.....      

Seems there is no limit to what Trumpsters will support. 

Fortunately some Republicans and some people on Fox news do have a limit. I doubt they will act but at least they know what's up.

:lol:

Just now, revkevsdi said:

What do you disagree with in my reply?

Its simply not worth further debate with you.  :bc:

Just now, revkevsdi said:

That's cowardly even for a Trumpster.   Bone spurs on your typing fingers?

Have a great day Trumpster.

Owning you is too easy and gets old.  :bc:

I disagree with most everything you said, why go further?