Trump says mueller’s investigation is tearing America apart.

2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Your guy was whining about it tonight. He seems concerned. He should be. 

He’s wrong.  So are you.  Fuck...now that I think about it, I can’t remember the last time any of you were correct about anything.

How does that make you feel?  Goodness.

5 minutes ago, Zamjabronie said:

He’s wrong.  So are you.  Fuck...now that I think about it, I can’t remember the last time any of you were correct about anything.

I agree with you. The investigation isn’t tearing the country apart. How could seeking the truth destroy anything?  See, if I’m wrong then you’re wrong. Donny dumpling is wrong. Welcome to the truth!! It’s about time. 

Just now, spin_dry said:

I agree with you. The investigation isn’t tearing the country apart. How could seeking the truth destroy anything?  See, if I’m wrong then you’re wrong. Donny dumpling is wrong. Welcome to the truth!! It’s about time. 

It’s not the investigation doing it, it’s your team anchoring itself to it....and trying to force the results you want.

Sorry.  Your “truth” doesn’t register with me at all.

6 minutes ago, Zamjabronie said:

Really? We were right about meddling. We were right about trump getting played by rocket man. Right about cowering to putin today. Right about trump being a narcissist. Right about taking kids from their parents. Right about never showing his tax returns, right about conflicts of interest. Jesus dude, get a grip 

1 minute ago, Zamjabronie said:

It’s not the investigation doing it, it’s your team anchoring itself to it....and trying to force the results you want.

Sorry.  Your “truth” doesn’t register with me at all.

The dems aren’t that powerful to force anything. And trump isn’t powerful enough to hide his lies. 

Just now, Snoslinger said:

Really? We were right about meddling. We were right about trump getting played by rocket man. Right about cowering to putin today. Right about trump being a narcissist. Right about taking kids from their parents. Right about never showing his tax returns, right about conflicts of interest. Jesus dude, get a grip 

Other countries meddle with our elections!!!!  NO FUCKING SHIT!  Stop trying to claim that.

The rest is all bullshit.

You sound like Maddow right now. Are you on the verge of tears also?  SHOW ME YOUR ADAM’S APPLE!!!!!

:lol:

51 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Actually Snot you were :wrong: about fucking everything since the beginning :finger2: