Shumer. Bold accusations

21 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

How many guilty pleas?  Indictments?  Intelligence community says what?  

Poor AngryGingerWomanHater and Anar justifying their MAGA support :lmao: 

And none of which are for election tampering. 

22 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

If it is so obvious and easy to answer how come Ballsack and Shitslinger can't/won't answer? 

I fucking knew it. As soon as SR comes back smails throws his maga hat back on and runs back to the rww corner . Hilarious. Regarding the question, I’ll say again - Pretend it was hillary who did all this. That should clear it all up for ya

Edited by Snoslinger

So let’s jump to the next level. When it is revealed collusion between trump and his admin absolutely took place, I’m going to predict most of you will be ok with it. You’re that far in the hole. Smails? Analeater?

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

I fucking knew it. As soon as SR comes back smails throws his maga hat back on and runs back to the rww corner . Hilarious. Regarding the question, I’ll say again - Pretend it was hillary who did all this. That should clear it all up for ya

You are 100% correct. If it was Hillary all of these magas would be coming uncunted like you are. That's the problem with being a hack, you have no discretion to weed out bullshit. :bc:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

So let’s jump to the next level. When it is revealed collusion between trump and his admin absolutely took place, I’m going to predict most of you will be ok with it. You’re that far in the hole. Smails? Analeater?

Most of us have already said we’d take what Mueller finds as truth. Will you?

What if your boy Mueller comes up with ziltch then what?

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

No, if evidence of collusion is enough to indict, convict or impeach Trump I will not excuse it and neither should anyone else. Anything else?

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

And how is that different than what any super pac does? And is it illegal?

It doesn't take a genius to figure out that the methods the russians used were illegal.

A dozen Russian military intelligence officers were indicted Friday on charges they hacked Democrats’ computers, stole their data and published those files to disrupt the 2016 election — the clearest connection to the Kremlin established so far by special counsel Robert S. Mueller III’s 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/

Just now, Snoslinger said:

That wasn’t the question dufus. Wil you care??

Yes I’d care if he was found to have colluded with a foreign govt to destroy our democratic process. But until that time, I will not. Now answer the fucking question that I know you will dance around... So transparent. 

2 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

No, if evidence of collusion is enough to indict, convict or impeach Trump I will not excuse it and neither should anyone else. Anything else?

What kind of evidence are you going to need? Because frankly, if you have a really hard time seeing things thus far, I think you’ll have just as much trouble then as well. It’ll just be more of your deep state nonsense

1 minute ago, Nazipigdog said:

I agree. But let's be clear the local lefties we're more than happy to make all kinds of excuses for the urainium one deal and Billy's "Speaking Fees". And that is not even going into the state departments medeling in the elections of Russia and Israel under Obama and Hillary.

6 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Most of us have already said we’d take what Mueller finds as truth. Will you?

Well I for one am glad that you see what others can't.

Mueller indicts 12 Russians for DNC hacking as Trump-Putin summit looms

The indictment details the Kremlin's 2016 election meddling days before President Donald Trump is set to meet the Russian leader.

By DARREN SAMUELSOHN, CORY BENNETT and JOSH GERSTEIN

07/13/2018 12:07 PM EDT

Updated 07/13/2018 04:22 PM EDT

Special counsel Robert Mueller indicted 12 Russian military officials on Friday and accused them of hacking into two Democratic Party computer systems to sabotage the 2016 presidential election.

Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein announced the indictment, filed in federal district court in Washington, just days before a scheduled Monday summit in Helsinki between President Donald Trump and Russian President Vladimir Putin. U.S. intelligence agencies have assessed that Putin ordered a Russian effort to manipulate the 2016 election in Trump’s favor.

Rosenstein said the Russians stole and released Democratic documents after planting malicious computer codes in the network of the Democratic National Committee as well as the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee. The Russians also illegally downloaded data related to some 500,000 voters from a state database, he charged.

While many of the indictment's details confirmed previous news reports and other assessments, it dramatically shifts the context for Trump's upcoming meeting with Putin, whom U.S. intelligence services have concluded was behind the 2016 election interference scheme. Senate Democratic leader Chuck Schumer quickly called on Trump to cancel the planned meeting.

Speaking at a press conference at Justice Department headquarters in Washington, Rosenstein said he briefed Trump about the upcoming criminal charges earlier this week. He said the indictment’s timing was “a function of the collection of the facts, the evidence, and the law and a determination that it was sufficient to present the indictment at this time.”

“I'll let the president speak for himself,” Rosenstein told reporters when asked if Trump—who just this morning in Great Britain again blasted the Russia investigation as a “rigged witch hunt”—supported the latest step in the nearly 14-month old Mueller probe.

“Obviously it was important for the president to know what information we've uncovered because he's got to make very important decisions for the country. So he needs to understand what evidence we have for an election interference,” he added.

Rosenstein added that the indictment does not allege that any U.S. citizen committed a crime, nor that “the conspiracy changed the vote count or affected any election result.”

White House officials and Trump allies declared Rosenstein's statement as validating Trump's claim that there was "no collusion" between his campaign and Moscow.

"The indictments Rod Rosenstein announced are good news for all Americans," said Trump's personal lawyer, Rudy Giuliani. "The Russians are nailed. No Americans are involved. Time for Mueller to end this pursuit of the President and say President Trump is completely innocent."

"Today’s charges include no allegations of knowing involvement by anyone on the campaign and no allegations that the alleged hacking affected the election result," White House spokeswoman Lindsay Walters said. "This is consistent with what we have been saying all along.”

However, during a question-and-answer session with reporters, Rosenstein was more cautious. He said the lack of any claim that the hacking affected vote totals or the outcome of the election was not a conclusion on whether that happened, but rather something beyond the purview of federal prosecutors.

"We know the goal was to have an impact on the election. What impact they may have had or what their motivation may have been—independently of what’s required to prove this offense—is a matter of speculation," the deputy attorney general said. "That’s not our responsibility.”

The indictments are the latest charges in a probe that has already netted guilty pleas from three former Donald Trump campaign aides, two of them for lying to the FBI about their contacts with Russians during or after the 2016 campaign. Mueller is also investigating the president for potential obstruction of justice, related in part to his April 2017 firing of FBI Director James Comey, who was then overseeing the federal government's burgeoning Trump-Russia probe.

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/07/13/mueller-indicts-12-russians-for-hacking-into-dnc-718805

What kind of evidence are you going to need? Because frankly, if you have a really hard time seeing things thus far, I think you’ll have just as much trouble then as well. It’ll just be more of your deep state nonsense

Lolol the kind where the special prosecutor appointed to weed through this tells the world. Until then, it’s speculation and bullshit. 

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Yes I’d care if he was found to have colluded with a foreign govt to destroy our democratic process. But until that time, I will not. Now answer the fucking question that I know you will dance around... So transparent. 

Again, if mueller shows data that proves trump is innocent. I will believe it. But if it appears he is being forced to do something, or shut down, in any way, I’d have aa hard time believing it. How many times do I have to tell you that? That is not a blanket statement, regardless of what your empty noggin thinks

• Platinum Contributing Member
14 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

You have officially spit the bit....holy fuck. :lol:

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You have officially spit the bit....holy fuck. :lol:

Observations. If me, Sr, and mc left this place for awhile you’d be arguing many of the same points we do with more of the resident dipshits. I’ve seen it

Edited by Snoslinger
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Again, if mueller shows data that proves trump is innocent. I will believe it. But if it appears he is being forced to do something, or shut down, in any way, I’d have aa hard time believing it. How many times do I have to tell you that? That is not a blanket statement, regardless of what your empty noggin thinks

Perfect. First time you have ever answered that. So Mueller finds nothing against Trump and you’ll agree there was no collusion. And if he does he did. Look we can agree on things. 

5 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Right....so when Mueller says Trump is innocent  you have an out already planned and course you will use it. What a hack.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Perfect. First time you have ever answered that. So Mueller finds nothing against Trump and you’ll agree there was no collusion. And if he does he did. Look we can agree on things. 

He will just say Mueller was forced to say innocent...don't fall for Slingers shit. :lol:

3 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

No, it is not the first time I answered that. 

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Right....so when Mueller says Trump is innocent  you have an out already planned and course you will use it. What a hack.

That is not what I said