Shumer. Bold accusations

1 minute ago, Rigid1 said:

Well yeah, I watched the words come out of the man's mouth, on live TV, unedited this morning.. so that would be a fact that he said that..

But let me guess oh great conspiracy theoriest, that was all a lie!? yawn..

So you tell us what factual info you have on their what conversations were about..

and that is why it was so funny. you still believe the shit spewing out of trump's mouth. I dunno wtf they talked about, neither does anyone else. kind of the point this morning as well. my god you are a mess today

me: trump meeting with putin in complete privacy, with no aides or foreign policy experts, is a bad idea

rigidhead: ha ha ha, they won't be alone. russian translators will be there.

rigidhead hours later, after the meeting: tell me know it all, what did they talk about?

:lmao:

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

and that is why it was so funny. you still believe the shit spewing out of trump's mouth. I dunno wtf they talked about, neither does anyone else. kind of the point this morning as well. my god you are a mess today

quick get the tinfoil hat

9 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

analer you can shout negative things all you want about trump, from any mountain you want. but the fact that you are not able to see the russian connections, makes you about as dumb as racer and sludgey. I don't know if you're using it as some sort of tether to the rww crowd, but it's downright weird

how many times are you gonna refer to Analer as racer before you get it through your thick skull that he ain't listenen?  :lol:

8 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

He looks like he’s having fun there. Unlike Donny dumpling. :lol: 

Probably talking about some criminal activity where they both make out like bandits :flush: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
12 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Well until I see evidence that what he said he was going to talk about was not talked about, I'm not going to run around here like a chicken with my head cut off spouting every conspiracy theory the MSM has come up with..

Sorry, I'm not Looney tunes

19 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

analer you can shout negative things all you want about trump, from any mountain you want. but the fact that you are not able to see the russian connections, makes you about as dumb as racer and sludgey. I don't know if you're using it as some sort of tether to the rww crowd, but it's downright weird

I will ask you again, What exactly has Russia done? Stole the election? How did they do that? Are they stealing US secrets? Any evidence of that? Please, I want to believe as you do, convince me.... 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

I will ask you again, What exactly has Russia done? Stole the election? How did they do that? Are they stealing US secrets? Any evidence of that? Please, I want to believe as you do, convince me.... 

went and had to do it didn't ya

18 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

me: trump meeting with putin in complete privacy, with no aides or foreign policy experts, is a bad idea

rigidhead: ha ha ha, they won't be alone. russian translators will be there.

rigidhead hours later, after the meeting: tell me know it all, what did they talk about?

:lmao:

Slinger this morning- politicians should be able to talk privately

Slinger 30 seconds later- Trump is talking privately!!! Impeach!!

18 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Slinger this morning- politicians should be able to talk privately

Slinger 30 seconds later- Trump is talking privately!!! Impeach!!

there's mixed messages coming from the MSM klinger has not had enough time to process them cut him some slack please you big meanie

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, 01mxz800 said:

there's mixed messages coming from the MSM klinger has not had enough time to process them cut him some slack please you big meanie

The next Trump's a liar narrative..

They spoke about the world cup!! He didn't say they were going to talk about the world cup!! Trump is a liar!  Impeach!!!

2 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

The next Trump's a liar narrative..

They spoke about the world cup!! He didn't say they were going to talk about the world cup!! Trump is a liar!  Impeach!!!

:lol:sad but most likely true

2 hours ago, Nazipigdog said:

Outright said that Putin is extorting Trump, Russia helped him steal the election and is actively weakening our safety and sovereignty. That is outright slander with zero evidence to back it up.

Putin came out today and said he wanted Trump to win.

1 hour ago, Nazipigdog said:

They worked theirasses off in seeing that the election went Trump's way.

3 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

I see your buddy fell in the stupid hole.

13 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

And how is that different than what any super pac does? And is it illegal?

1 hour ago, Nazipigdog said:

:news:  

How many guilty pleas?  Indictments?  Intelligence community says what?  

Poor AngryGingerWomanHater and Anar justifying their MAGA support :lmao: 

2 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

The Clinton's got money from Russia 😎