Dump - Putin

• Platinum Contributing Member

I see they let you have your shoe laces back, let you be around sharp objects and even access to the internet again. Congrats on the progress dipshit! 

58 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

I see they let you have your shoe laces back, let you be around sharp objects and even access to the internet again. Congrats on the progress dipshit! 

We all know it was probably his little woman that took his internet privilege away.....how long before you grab your ball and run away again

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

You know Trump is doing something interesting when coach show's back up. 

Hey Shitstain- the following fits your stupid ass to a T 👍

79D5D39C-B442-44ED-9035-D5B3A99473AE.jpeg

Edited by SnowRider

welcome back SR. there has been a few changes in your absence. the rww stupidity level dropped a few more notches, if you can believe that.  a few former, somewhat sensible posters have fallen deeper into the hole as well.

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

You know Trump is doing something interesting when coach show's back up. 

Exactly.  Maddow and Lemmon will have them all fired up tonight!!!!!!!   I expect blood in the streets!!!!!!

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

welcome back SR. there has been a few changes in your absence. the rww stupidity level dropped a few more notches, if you can believe that.  a few former, somewhat sensible posters have fallen deeper into the hole as well.

You be slippn’ bad, bruh!  Pull back a little or I’m gonna slide you above Spinner in my #1 suicide pool slot.

8 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

funny coming from you 

6 minutes ago, Zamjabronie said:

Exactly.  Maddow and Lemmon will have them all fired up tonight!!!!!!!   I expect blood in the streets!!!!!!

why have slope and slinger been together long enough to have there menstrual cycle sinc

34 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

I’ll come and go.  Never missed the place because the level of stupidity on here is almost unfathomable.  Up is down.  Left is right.  Blac!is white. Etc. 

25 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

why have slope and slinger been together long enough to have there menstrual cycle sinc

Dude - you stroke Trannyboy like no other.  You’re like the MN version of brokeback 👍

39 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Bahaha I love all your casual claims that there is some klan on this site, and here you are hanging on to his thighs begging for him to unload his limp little pecker into your throat. Have some dignity. 

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Bahaha I love all your casual claims that there is some klan on this site, and here you are hanging on to his thighs begging for him to unload his limp little pecker into your throat. Have some dignity. 

Boy Bun and dignity while wearing your MAGA hat :lmao: I see you’re now JT stupid :lol: 

Edited by SnowRider

48 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Oh there is, you couldn’t make it any more obvious

1 minute ago, Carlos Danger said:

His check from Sorros must have come in he is back on the clock.

See Putin mentioned Soros in the presser said he is fucking in elections all over the place :lol: