Neocons? What to think?

Trump-Putin Summit Success: Neocons Furious!

written by daniel mcadams
monday july 16, 2018printer.png
Presidents Trump and Putin have just concluded a press conference where although there remained some serious points of contention -- specifically, Iran -- both leaders agreed that their summit was a great start to restoring good relations between the US and Russia. The neocons -- on both the Left and Right -- are furious. Former CIA chief John Brennan called the meeting "treason." What are we to make of the meeting? Tune in to today's Liberty Report:

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Nazipigdog said:

Can you imagine how many heads would explode if Trump makes a peace agreement with Iran? 

There aren't words to describe how epic that would be!!!!!

Anyone notice how the left wants every meeting between Trump and any forgin entity to end in disaster? 

From NK, to that photo at whatever summit with them all standing over him with a scowl, to the recent trip to London, to meeting the queen, to today with Putin... 

Seems the left is striving for war with someone-anyone..But things are going well to their dismay, thread after thread, post after post of utter BS and hypocrisy.

I honestly don't want anything to do with the Democratic party anymore, its embarrassing to be associated with these people..

1 minute ago, Rigid1 said:

Anyone notice how the left wants every meeting between Trump and any forgin entity to end in disaster? 

From NK, to that photo at whatever summit with them all standing over him with a scowl, to the recent trip to London, to meeting the queen, to today with Putin... 

Seems the left is striving for war with someone-anyone..But things are going well to their dismay, thread after thread, post after post of utter BS and hypocrisy.

I honestly don't want anything to do with the Democratic party anymore, its embarrassing to be associated with these people..

Sure they are going to review any of Trump's correspondence negatively.

FYI we watched Fox news and right wing media do the exact same thing to Obama. Jon Stewart made a career out of pointing out that absurdity. 

:bc:

Just now, Nazipigdog said:

FYI we watched Fox news and right wing media do the exact same thing to Obama. Jon Stewart made a career out of pointing out that absurdity. 

I don't watch the news, well I watch 1 hour,..The Five on fox.. I enjoy the difference in opinion, and KG's fucking high level of hotness..

You have to admit, the left has taken this to such an extremely high level of retardation its embarrassing to see..

Like seriously, who is going to be like..Hey @SnowRider, I like the way you think, we have the same ideas and thoughts,  let's go get a beer sometime??

I mean seriously, we all know that's never happening in his life ever

I want nothing to do with the Democratic party anymore, they drove me away

29 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

I don't watch the news, well I watch 1 hour,..The Five on fox.. I enjoy the difference in opinion, and KG's fucking high level of hotness..

You have to admit, the left has taken this to such an extremely high level of retardation its embarrassing to see..

Like seriously, who is going to be like..Hey @SnowRider, I like the way you think, we have the same ideas and thoughts,  let's go get a beer sometime??

I mean seriously, we all know that's never happening in his life ever

I want nothing to do with the Democratic party anymore, they drove me away

As seen on the The Five on Fox.

Fallout from Trump's face-to-face meeting with Putin

http://video.foxnews.com/v/5809975504001/?#sp=show-clips

2 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

As seen on the The Five on Fox.

Lol, I watched it tonight Vince, no worries I still don't need the MSM to tell me what to think

55 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

You’re not. You gave up any Indy or dem blood you ever had.! You are a true rww at this point. Sorry 

51 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

Oh paleez, like the lame crying about obama is even remotely close to trump’s nonsense. You must have cleaned up one too.many toxic dumps recently 

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

You’re not. You gave up any Indy or dem blood you ever had.! You are a true rww at this point. Sorry 

Fuck you guys are just wacked out of your mind, who says shit like this??:lol:

28 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

People that realize you won’t be issued what to think like they are.  

Fox and the R’s drove me away during Obama’s first couple of years.  Fucking idiots acting like children.  But compared to what we are seeing now on the left......holy moly.

‘Course, by year three of Obunga, I realized Fox and the R’s were correct the whole time, Obama’s whole Admin was a lying sack of shit....backed by the MSM.  The librul fascist movement had begun.

34 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

You gotta love it when the site hacks try to be the source of truth when it comes to who is independent. :lol:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1