Trump you fuckin pussy

He should be charged with treason. He stands with a dictator and denounces our judicial system and agrees Putin had nothing to do with the hacks.

FICK ME HE NEEDS TO BE REMOVED FOR TREASON.

He has even considered having the Russians help with the Mueller investigation...........HES FUCKIN GONE OVER THE EDGE.

SHAME SHAME SHAME ON ANY REPUBLICAN IN CONGRESS FOR NOT SPEAKING OUT AND ANY MEMBER HERE WHO THINKS THIS IS OK.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

It’s mind boggling. Completely mind boggling the stupidity of trumpsters. If they had one ounce of intelligence, they’d be pissed for being made fools of daily :lol:

:wrong: about fucking everything :lmao: 

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

It’s mind boggling. Completely mind boggling the stupidity of trumpsters. If they had one ounce of intelligence, they’d be pissed for being made fools of daily :lol:

He stood on the world stage and bowed down to a dictator and dismisses his own justice system that has found Russia guilty of altering a national election. He’s a pussy. This has never happened in our US history.

TREASON....TIME TO GO

Edited by Mainecat

Just now, Mainecat said:

He stood on the world stage and bowed down to a dictator and dismisses his own justice system that has found Russia guilty of altering a national election. 

TREASON....TIME TO GO

:lies: from pants shitter 

2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

He stood on the world stage and bowed down to a dictator and dismisses his own justice system that has found Russia guilty of altering a national election. He’s a pussy. This has never happened in our US history.

TREASON....TIME TO GO

Trump could take putin up on his offer to solve some of this stuff by working with our intel, and the trumpsters would think it’s a good idea :lol:

7 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

He should be charged with treason. He stands with a dictator and denounces our judicial system and agrees Putin had nothing to do with the hacks.

FICK ME HE NEEDS TO BE REMOVED FOR TREASON.

He has even considered having the Russians help with the Mueller investigation...........HES FUCKIN GONE OVER THE EDGE.

SHAME SHAME SHAME ON ANY REPUBLICAN IN CONGRESS FOR NOT SPEAKING OUT AND ANY MEMBER HERE WHO THINKS THIS IS OK.

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

HA!HA! HA!   Trump handled it perfectly. 

If I was him and Hillary smashed the 13 Blackberries, and the FBI never stormed her house and took the server with a warrant......UN-ANNOUNCED, ( like they did with MANAFORT ) and then bleach-bitted 30,000 e-mails, and then :Loretta Lynch met that faggot Bill Clinton at the Phoenix Airport, and then a fake dossier was prepared to justify a FISA investigation against Trump, and then that faggot Strrzok wa sthe LEAD investigator, I would say the same thing Trump did. Both Trump and Putin handled it perfectly. 

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

I predict a jfk type ending to this clown show. It’ll be hard to figure out who did it too, as the list of possibilities will be very long, including his own party :lol:

Your side should just declare war on everyone else and take to the streets!  Show me some real commitment!

How do you think this would work out for the librulz?  

TDS LEVEL ELEVENTY!!!!

1 minute ago, Zamjabronie said:

Your side should just declare war on everyone else and take to the streets!  Show me some real commitment!

How do you think this would work out for the librulz?  

TDS LEVEL ELEVENTY!!!!

Wonderful. You’d be outnumbered and eliminated very quickly

2 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

HA!HA! HA!   Trump handled it perfectly. 

If I was him and Hillary smashed the 13 Blackberries, and the FBI never stormed her house and took the server with a warrant......UN-ANNOUNCED, ( like they did with MANAFORT ) and then bleach-bitted 30,000 e-mails, and then :Loretta Lynch met that faggot Bill Clinton at the Phoenix Airport, and then a fake dossier was prepared to justify a FISA investigation against Trump, and then that faggot Strrzok wa sthe LEAD investigator, I would say the same thing Trump did. Both Trump and Putin handled it perfectly. 

All true but shitforbrains like Snot and FAKENEWSMAINECUNT think its apples and oranges :lol: 

7 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

TREASON....TIME TO GO

You’re just making up shit that’s not true now.  You and slinger are a lot alike. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

There you go again. No negative comments about any of this?

I came here to make fun of the pants shitter. Isn't that negative enough for you? Maybe I should start making fun of roly poly electrical engineering dorks also  :lol: 

2 minutes ago, Momorider said:

All true but shitforbrains like Snot and FAKENEWSMAINECUNT think its apples and oranges :lol: 

They probably hate Trump personally. 

How can anyone be critical of a president that lowered global NUCLEAR tension..............to some degree? 

10 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

I came here to make fun of the pants shitter. Isn't that negative enough for you? Maybe I should start making fun of roly poly electrical engineering dorks also  :lol: 

yeah we know, because the majority does it. all part of that "trying to fit in" stuff we discussed last week. my care level rates right there with MCs about attempted insults.

2 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

There is no allegation in this indictment that any American citizen committed a crime. There is no allegation that the conspiracy changed the vote count or affected any election result.

http://time.com/5338451/rod-rosenstein-russian-indictment-transcript/

Yep. But they cling to the phony narrative. Unreal.