Check your account email address ×

Trump you fuckin pussy

25 minutes ago, Zamjabronie said:

Lololololol!!!!!!!  You don’t know any veterans.  Any one that is a vet that would speak to you is a fraud.

I haven't seen him this upset since, the last thing he was upset over about Trump.  Its hard to keep up with all the faux outrage.

You've chosen to ignore content by Momorider. Options 

You've chosen to ignore content by Zamjabronie. Options 

its easy to flush out the pussies especially the insecure zam....Zimbabwe or wtf he is today....fuckin woman for sure.

7 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

its easy to flush out the pussies especially the insecure zam....Zimbabwe or wtf he is today....fuckin woman for sure.

You're such an idiot.  :lol: 

How can one be so self unaware?  Kill yourself.  I can help you if you like.  But, I bet your neighbors would be happy to lend you a hand with it.

27 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I haven't seen him this upset since, the last thing he was upset over about Trump.  Its hard to keep up with all the faux outrage.

They think they are making some type of final push to victory here with this new outrage.  Social media....it's where their battles are fought!!!  

Cowards and liars....with their propaganda machines on full rhetoric!!!  Hitler at least knew he'd have to back up is fascism with actions sooner or later.  Their liberal fascism movement is being put down with simple democracy...AND THEY ARE VERKLEMPT!!!!!

:lol:

• 8 months later...
  • Gold Member
On 7/16/2018 at 11:40 AM, Snoslinger said:

to get enough damaging evidence so that it sticks really well, even amongst repukes. we all know it would take a lot to get many of you to see the truth. what is your fucking hurry? this is a big investigation and will take awhile. funny you didn't seem to mind multiple years, and multiple investigations, about BENGAZI!!  dip shit.

On 7/16/2018 at 11:45 AM, BOHICA said:

Mueller has nothing and he will be hated by your party, and you.  Guaranteed!!

So much fucking gold in these old threads

• Gold Member
On 7/16/2018 at 7:59 PM, Mainecat said:

Window dressing? The commander in chief of our US military in Russia, on stage with Putin a dictator even knowing his judicial system, during an ongoing investigation has concluded and has guilty pleas that Russia meddled in our election chose to agree with the Dictator Russia had nothing to do with it.

speak up if you don’t agree with what he did. This is serious. 

I couldn’t beleive a veteran would ever vote for a chickenhawk but not speaking about this atrump move is despicable.