Anthony Bourdain interview just before his death. Hated Clinton and Obama

• Platinum Contributing Member
14 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Wasn't his girlfriend abused by Weinnstein or at least accused him of rape?  Considering the cozying up Clinton and Obama did to this guy when rumors were rampant of his treatment of women it doesn't surprise me in the slightest.  

35 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Wasn't his girlfriend abused by Weinnstein or at least accused him of rape?  Considering the cozying up Clinton and Obama did to this guy when rumors were rampant of his treatment of women it doesn't surprise me in the slightest.  

Yes she was 

:read:

Bourdain: Bill Clinton, look, the bimbo eruptions—it was f***ing monstrous. That would not have flown today. A piece of sh*t. Entitled, rapey, gropey, grabby, disgusting, and the way that he—and she—destroyed these women and the way that everyone went along, and, and are blind to this! Screamingly apparent hypocrisy and venality. How you can on the one hand howl at the moon about all these other predators. And not at least look back. OK, let’s say, well, it was all consensual: powerful men, starstruck women, okay fine, let’s accept it at its most charitable interpretation. Fine. He is a very charming man, I met him, he’s f***ing magnetic. As is she. When you’re in the room, you think wow, she’s really warm and nice and funny. But the way they efficiently dismantled, destroyed, and shamelessly discredited these women for speaking their truth is unforgivable. Unforgivable. Why didn’t we get rid of them? We should’ve gotten rid of them back then.

2 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Ive come to except that means youre crying.

:lmao:

2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Bourdain disliked trump. But he did hang out with his supporters to better understand them. Just like me hanging out here. 

What conclusions are you coming up with so far?  Cause/result?

4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

yes dave, I'm terribly upset that bordain may have disliked Obama and Hillary. broke my heart.

Youre generally upset about everything...and try to pass it off as having fun....just be honest with yourself. 

We can all see it. :bc:

Edited by DAVE

2 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Youre generally upset about everything...and try to pass it off as having fun....just be honest with yourself. 

We can all see it. :bc:

We worry about you Slinger! :lol: 

Reality is the dude had serious issue.   You don't hang yourself if you got your act together. 

1 minute ago, Momorider said:

Recovering heroin addict also  :guzzle: 

As well as cocaine and lsd.  

Just now, spin_dry said:

That was just the tip of the iceberg with Anthony. :lol: 

Probably.   Funny how he was so critical of celebrity chiefs when in reality his culinary background helped bring him his fame.  

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Probably.   Funny how he was so critical of celebrity chiefs when in reality his culinary background helped bring him his fame.  

I recall him being very complementary of many chefs. What he disliked was mediocrity. He never made any excuses for that part of himself. 

13 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Not everyone can be perfect. 

Lots of room between imperfect and hanging yourself.   Sorry I just don't feel sorry for people who do that to their loved ones.   My sympathy goes to the loved ones.  That might be unsympathetic and I don't understand but I just think its the most selfish act their is even if they themselves think its not and the only way to help others.  

4 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Lots of room between imperfect and hanging yourself.   Sorry I just don't feel sorry for people who do that to their loved ones.   My sympathy goes to the loved ones.  That might be unsympathetic and I don't understand but I just think its the most selfish act their is even if they themselves think its not and the only way to help others.  

If you’ve never been in that place then you wouldn’t know. All you see is what’s on the surface. Which is fair. 

• Like 1

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

Bourdain disliked trump. But he did hang out with his supporters to better understand them. Just like me hanging out here. 

Shut the fuck up, you condescending douche!