This is the 'biggest bubble in the history of mankind and it's going to burst,' Ron Paul says

No shortage of folks calling doom and gloom when you’ve had a bull market going this long. Join the club RP. Sooner or later we’ll have a correction. 

6 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Longest bull market in history.  Thanks Trump.

Thanks Obama!!

I just wanted to see what that felt like.  Now, I'm going to go eat a bowl of rocks for the same reason.  :lol: 

5 minutes ago, Zamjabronie said:

:lol:

These guys that pulled out missed some gains last week. I’m glad I’m not paranoid like that. You can always find someone calling the next crash. And they’re usually yelling the loudest. 

Just now, Edmo said:

These guys that pulled out missed some gains last week. I’m glad I’m not paranoid like that. You can always find someone calling the next crash. And they’re usually yelling the loudest. 

I just trade with my "fun money' but I deleted a sell order for Amazon to sell at $1775 the day before it flew past that.  I'm smart enough to know that I should still just do this with my "fun money" but, the marked indicators just look good!  Confidence is just soaring in America.

Now, am I supposed to poor milk over these rocks, @spin_dry or what?  Ketchup?  :lol:

1 minute ago, 1jkw said:

The bull market is 9 years old. Thanks Obama !!!!!

Didn't the market dive 2000 points after he was sworn in?  :lol: 

Recovery happened in SPITE of his adminstration..not because of it.  But he get's credit for the slowing it down and killing what he could as he went!  PROPS!

1 minute ago, Zamjabronie said:

Didn't the market dive 2000 points after he was sworn in?  :lol: 

Recovery happened in SPITE of his adminstration..not because of it.  But he get's credit for the slowing it down and killing what he could as he went!  PROPS!

The market had been trending down just like the market has been trending upward since 2009. Say what you want the top rated economist for 37 years straight said Obama was good for the stock market. I'll take his word over yours.

Just now, 1jkw said:

The market had been trending down just like the market has been trending upward since 2009. Say what you want the top rated economist for 37 years straight said Obama was good for the stock market. I'll take his word over yours.

:lol:

Yeah...think I saw him on CNN also.

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, 1jkw said:

Obama wasn't good for the stock market.  The fed and QE were.   Name me one Obama policy that's good for the stock market.......Go.  

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Obama wasn't good for the stock market.  The fed and QE were.   Name me one Obama policy that's good for the stock market.......Go.  

Keeping the auto industry going, had that not happened the recession may well have become a depression.

Like it or not Trump inherited a strong economy, he gave tax breaks  and INCREASED government spending that has sparked a shot in the arm to an already strong economy.

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Keeping the auto industry going, had that not happened the recession may well have become a depression.

Like it or not Trump inherited a strong economy, he gave tax breaks  and INCREASED government spending that has sparked a shot in the arm to an already strong economy.

:lol:   Sorry the American economy is not that dependent on the Auto industry.  If the govt didn't step in investors would have for the right price.  

Any more policies Obama implemented that you think created economic growth?   He did cut some taxes...or more importantly not let the Bush cuts expire.   Basically his entire party was against it.   Want the vote totals?  

Edited by Highmark

Well Dr. Paul is correct and I mentioned this late last year when I heard this from other sources. P/E ratios are highest they've been since 2 times in history, 1. 1929 and the tech bubble. When will it happen? Who fucking knows. I think more fundamental policy should be praticed but with crazy money being made you know that won't happen until it's too late. Things are moving good right now so I think it's premature to think anything will happen this year. 

1 minute ago, Momorider said:

Well you are rather dumb so thats no surprise :guzzle: 

You are a faggot, a shit eater, a cocksucker and a Canadian, so I'm way better than you.