World Cup Soccer Final

• Platinum Contributing Member

Just got home and clicked on the second half of France/Croatia....France is up 4-2 but that isn't the point. The flopping in this sport is beyond fucking ridiculous...unwatchable. 

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Just got home and clicked on the second half of France/Croatia....France is up 4-2 but that isn't the point. The flopping in this sport is beyond fucking ridiculous...unwatchable. 

I've tried to watch it before and just can't.  Even drunk, just can't do it.  

Only reason I can think of that it is so popular is anyone can do it with just a ball, so it is super cheap to start playing.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, racinfarmer said:

I've tried to watch it before and just can't.  Even drunk, just can't do it.  

Only reason I can think of that it is so popular is anyone can do it with just a ball, so it is super cheap to start playing.  

Interesting point...I heard Landon Donovan talking about that the other day on ESPN Radio and he said while it may start out cheap it quickly becomes a big money investment if a player wants to ascend to the World Cup Level.

7 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Interesting point...I heard Landon Donovan talking about that the other day on ESPN Radio and he said while it may start out cheap it quickly becomes a big money investment if a player wants to ascend to the World Cup Level.

I'd say that is probably the case in most sports.  I'm thinking it is so popular because so many people worldwide can relate to it.  

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Holy fuck a Frenchy just went down like he was shot...what a joke!  :lol:

Probably a career-ender.

• Haha 3

seen on the news the fucking frogs celebrating by rioting and destroying property hate to see what would have happened if they lost.fucking animals as far as watching looks like wwe on grass with all the pat falls never watch never will

On 7/15/2018 at 12:49 PM, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yup, all those acting classes start to add up.