Glutton for punishment

2 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

wire to wire the sequel

:lol:

Dems don’t know what to think about this (how to cheat themselves again) but, I hope like hell she runs.  Cuz....DAYAM!  Still, Dems-no plan, no message, no leadership, no money and STILL put up the same candidate!!!!

lololololol!!!!!!!!!!

33 minutes ago, Zamjabronie said:

Dems don’t know what to think about this (how to cheat themselves again) but, I hope like hell she runs.  Cuz....DAYAM!  Still, Dems-no plan, no message, no leadership, no money and STILL put up the same candidate!!!!

lololololol!!!!!!!!!!

Too bad she will be in jail by then :news: 

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, Zamjabronie said:

lololololol!!!!!!!!!!

Stale message. Stale candidate. Seems like a winner to me!!!!! :lmao: 

6 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Too bad she will be in jail by then :news: 

No chance.  She’s a proven expert at lying about, hiding and/or destroying her criminal activity.  And when you have the entire DOJ all the way up to POTUS ensuring all evidence and people are eliminated that can cause a threat, well....

4 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

I believe in the ying and yang fight in politics where you don't want one party becoming to strong or weak. To that end I am against Hillary running again she will do more damage to an already struggling political party. 

I agree 100%.  However, it seems very clear the Dems can’t help themselves from their own self destruction.  I quit trying to understand it, I choose just to laugh at idiocy most of the time.  I’m truly hoping we’ll get a third/forth/fifth party deciding to do something of significants and grow by leaps and bounds.  I don’t trust he R’s to stay close to center.  The right wingers are still too powerful there.

31 minutes ago, Zamjabronie said:

No chance.  She’s a proven expert at lying about, hiding and/or destroying her criminal activity.  And when you have the entire DOJ all the way up to POTUS ensuring all evidence and people are eliminated that can cause a threat, well....

They are going down have patience :) 

• Thanks 1

You all have to remember that Hillary got more popular votes than Trump. She lost because of our ELECTORAL COLLEGE system. 

How would you feel if you lost the way she did!!! 

Don't lose sight of the fact that slightly more than half of the country likes her!!! 

She probably has thousands of people begging her to run again. 

3 hours ago, Momorider said:

They are going down have patience :) 

Is this Ballsack?  :lol: 

I still say no.  Hope like hell Im wrong.  I hope they are all publicly executed.

5 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

You all have to remember that Hillary got more popular votes than Trump. She lost because of our ELECTORAL COLLEGE system. 

How would you feel if you lost the way she did!!! 

Don't lose sight of the fact that slightly more than half of the country likes her!!! 

She probably has thousands of people begging her to run again. 

She lost by the rules we’ve always had with the e-college.  There’s a damn good reason they are in place too.

She’s gonna finish off that party.  They don’t even want her around anymore.  

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Zamjabronie said:

Is this Ballsack?  :lol: 

I still say no.  Hope like hell Im wrong.  I hope they are all publicly executed.

She lost by the rules we’ve always had with the e-college.  There’s a damn good reason they are in place too.

She’s gonna finish off that party.  They don’t even want her around anymore.  

I agree on the system, I was only commenting on why she is obsessed with the loss. I know how she feels, it happened to me many years ago. 

I'm not saying I like her, far from it. 

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

I agree on the system, I was only commenting on why she is obsessed with the loss. I know how she feels, it happened to me many years ago. 

I'm not saying I like her, far from it. 

Losing sucks.  I HATE LOSING!!!

But, a loss registers to reasonable and true competitors to mean it’s time to see where you made mistakes, revamp, resupply, retrain and get prepared to fight a better contest.

Not the Dems.  They feel it’s best to stay on the field and scream and cry while coming up with every excuse how they were cheated in the hopes the score will be reversed.  It’s idiotic madness that started with every 5 year old getting a trophy for showing up half the time.

4 minutes ago, Zamjabronie said:

Losing sucks.  I HATE LOSING!!!

But, a loss registers to reasonable and true competitors to mean it’s time to see where you made mistakes, revamp, resupply, retrain and get prepared to fight a better contest.

Not the Dems.  They feel it’s best to stay on the field and scream and cry while coming up with every excuse how they were cheated in the hopes the score will be reversed.  It’s idiotic madness that started with every 5 year old getting a trophy for showing up half the time.

In all reality she lost both primaries. 1 to Obama and the other to Bernie. But the dems were never going to support Bernie so they rammed her up our ass.  The results speak for themselves. Nobody wants that cunt. 

Just now, Nazipigdog said:

In all reality she lost both primaries. 1 to Obama and the other to Bernie. But the dems were never going to support Bernie so they rammed her up our ass.  The results speak for themselves. Nobody wants that cunt. 

Even if most of America probably wasn’t a Bernie fan, everyone saw what the Dem party and their media did to decide for those that were.  Absolutely disgusting.  

Enter Trump in spades.

5 minutes ago, Zamjabronie said:

Even if most of America probably wasn’t a Bernie fan, everyone saw what the Dem party and their media did to decide for those that were.  Absolutely disgusting.  

Enter Trump in spades.

The dems have completely lost touch with their base. And they don't seem to care. They will continue to lose. 

3 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

The dems have completely lost touch with their base. And they don't seem to care. They will continue to lose. 

It’s senseless idiocy.  In all seriousness, it’s pretty sad.  The far right is starting a long pull because the Dems can’t get their heads on straight.  Infants.

What if the dems came up with a good candidate? Does anybody think they could win? 

I think they could.  

I don't know who it would be, but I think Trump could lose. Despite his economic gains. 

2 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

What if the dems came up with a good candidate? Does anybody think they could win? 

I think they could.  

I don't know who it would be, but I think Trump could lose. Despite his economic gains. 

The Dems have base problems as well as a message that can reach swing voters. Union money might be a little thinner in 2020. If the economy is rolling along and Trump is not starting any wars I think the Dems would need to run Jesus in order to win.