If the Russians had all this info why wasn’t handed over at the Trump Tower Meetings?

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Snoslinger said:

first off, I'm not flustered. that'd be you. you've said some pretty dumb things this morning. second, name calling is part of fsce. but if it offends you, then I apologize. you do seem like a good dude at heart, I admit. :bc:

look man, you have contradicted yourself in sequence in multiple posts this morning, I can assure you, Putin and Trump will not be in a room alone by any means..They would not be left alone in a frigging bathroom together.. So relax, It's not the end of the earth, I assure you.. we will all be here tomorrow..

I get your pissed that the D's lost.. but fuck, no need to go off the rails about every little thing..

Just now, Snoslinger said:

I'm thinking it's a continuation of the Russian baby adoption topic, that started in trump tower....

funny, I'd bet several paychecks that if this was Hillary, you'd see things from a COMPLETELY different perspective.

I agree 100%... I know mine would.. I have absolutely zero trust that Hillary would do what's best for America, I do believe she would do what best for Hillary, her purse, and her endless pursuit of power..

That's why she lost my vote..

After Russia was booted from the Group of 8 in 2014, Obama and Putin occasionally spoke on the phone. In September 2015, Obama and Putin even "huddled" in a conference room at the United Nations

Presidents Barack Obama and Vladimir Putin and a member of each of their delegations, sitting in small chairs that you'd find in any hotel lounge, all leaning in, heads slightly bowed, looking extremely serious. The men are clearly engaged in a deep conversation that ended up going on for more than a half hour.

“It appears that President Putin is convinced that his position would benefit from a conversation with President Obama,” White House spokesman Josh Earnest said Friday. “And given the lengthy list of concerns that we have about Russia’s conduct in a couple of these international hot spots, a face-to-face sit-down seems appropriate at this juncture.”

151115165139-kosinski-obama-putin-exlarge-169.jpeg

36 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

I agree 100%... I know mine would.. I have absolutely zero trust that Hillary would do what's best for America, I do believe she would do what best for Hillary, her purse, and her endless pursuit of power..

That's why she lost my vote..

Whew.  Now go put in your feedom pants!  Troof!!!!!

50 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

After Russia was booted from the Group of 8 in 2014, Obama and Putin occasionally spoke on the phone. In September 2015, Obama and Putin even "huddled" in a conference room at the United Nations

Presidents Barack Obama and Vladimir Putin and a member of each of their delegations, sitting in small chairs that you'd find in any hotel lounge, all leaning in, heads slightly bowed, looking extremely serious. The men are clearly engaged in a deep conversation that ended up going on for more than a half hour.

“It appears that President Putin is convinced that his position would benefit from a conversation with President Obama,” White House spokesman Josh Earnest said Friday. “And given the lengthy list of concerns that we have about Russia’s conduct in a couple of these international hot spots, a face-to-face sit-down seems appropriate at this juncture.”

151115165139-kosinski-obama-putin-exlarge-169.jpeg

Image result for head down on desk