If the Russians had all this info why wasn’t handed over at the Trump Tower Meetings?

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Snoslinger said:

I always feel like I'm dealing with a 5th grader when debating this shit with you. tell me something, have any former presidents met in complete privacy (no aides, no foreign experts) with the president of another country who is known to have helped win the previous election? a yes or no answer would be nice....

Well if it was in complete privacy how would we know???

:lol:

you are likely serious, too.

well how do we know about this meeting, before it even happens? duh.

because its not private...

Do you seriously think Putin and Trump are going to be alone in a room together?? Closed locked doors, not a single person besides those two... like seriously??

2 guys schedule a private meeting, with no advisors, aides, etc, announce it, and rigidhead wonders how we are supposed to know about it :lol:

link?? I dont care if its from MSM, we all need a good laugh...

Just now, Rigid1 said:

Do you seriously think Putin and Trump are going to be alone in a room together?? Closed locked doors, not a single person besides those two... like seriously??

so I guess trump's meeting with rocket man wasn't private either, and we'll know what really took place any day now. because there was translators there too :lol:

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

2 guys schedule a private meeting, with no advisors, aides, etc, announce it, and rigidhead wonders how we are supposed to know about it :lol:

The Obama administration already had their intelligence agencies illegally spying on them.  

1 minute ago, Rigid1 said:

link?? I dont care if its from MSM, we all need a good laugh...

dude, the whole fucking world knows about it. do you live under a damn rock?

how about a bunch of links?

https://www.google.com/search?q=trump+to+meet+putin+privately&sourceid=ie7&rls=com.microsoft:en-US:IE-Address&ie=&oe=&safe=active&gws_rd=ssl

3 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

basically, yes. so what do you think about that? it must not be good...

Yeah, Im pretty sure Putin could off Trump with quickness, So safety is my largest concern.

dude, the whole fucking world knows about it. do you live under a damn rock?

how about a bunch of links?

https://www.google.com/search?q=trump+to+meet+putin+privately&sourceid=ie7&rls=com.microsoft:en-US:IE-Address&ie=&oe=&safe=active&gws_rd=ssl

Dude, do you not like think before you type..

"Everyone knows about it" ----- 1 second later----    "It's private!!!!"

:lol:

10 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Oh my.

7 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Yeah, Im pretty sure Putin could off Trump with quickness, So safety is my largest concern.

I’m gonna say it...there are few leaders in the world that can match Putin intellectually in counter intelligence and mental games.  Any leader locking themself in a room with him without a proper mental team backing them is immediately behind the moment those doors close.  If I had to pick one, Netandyahooo has the best chance to go toe to toe.  

Biggest loser would be Obama....hands down.  Well, Clinton if she had won but...oh well.  We’d just be fighting them in Syria right now.

about the meeting happening, not the contents of it. why that needs to be stated is pretty bad. :lol:

go back to bed

i just watched a live video with the words coming straight out of trumps mouth about what the content of the meeting is going to be??

2 minutes ago, Zamjabronie said:

Oh my.

I’m gonna say it...there are few leaders in the world that can match Putin intellectually in counter intelligence and mental games.  Any leader locking themself in a room with him without a proper mental team backing them is immediately behind the moment those doors close.  If I had to pick one, Netandyahooo has the best chance to go toe to toe.  

Biggest loser would be Obama....hands down.  Well, Clinton if she had won but...oh well.  We’d just be fighting them in Syria right now.

no fucking way. besides, Obama was smart enough not to do it. but your 1/2 truthful assessment of this situation is appreciated.

rigid, you just exposed some true ignorance. according to you, private meetings can never be announced, otherwise they wouldn't be private :lol:

says a lot....

just sayin

funny when you get all flustered you start the name calling... Was it you that mentioned something about "acting like a 5th grader"

:lol::lol::lol: 

well there you have it. trump said so....

So you know different?? whats the meeting about then?? I forgot, you have an "in" with the higher ups in DC...

Just now, Rigid1 said:

funny when you get all flustered you start the name calling... Was it you that mentioned something about "acting like a 5th grader"

first off, I'm not flustered. that'd be you. you've said some pretty dumb things this morning. second, name calling is part of fsce. but if it offends you, then I apologize. you do seem like a good dude at heart, I admit. :bc:

5 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

no fucking way. besides, Obama was smart enough not to do it. but your 1/2 truthful assessment of this situation is appreciated.

I got as far as “Obama was smart....”

3 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

So you know different?? whats the meeting about then?? I forgot, you have an "in" with the higher ups in DC...

I'm thinking it's a continuation of the Russian baby adoption topic, that started in trump tower....

funny, I'd bet several paychecks that if this was Hillary, you'd see things from a COMPLETELY different perspective.