If the Russians had all this info why wasn’t handed over at the Trump Tower Meetings?

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

Why did they lie about it initially tom? Make up some BS about adoptions?

Well duh.  The same reason everyone lies.  To hide the truth.  You get lied to every single day.  Why are you so upset about Don Jr.  

8 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

I made the claim they lied about the meeting, which they did. You’re the one who brought mueller into the equation, not me

Exactly.  Lies to Mueller are the only ones that count.  Were you crying like this every time Obama or Hillary lied?  You need to suck it up.  The election is over, time to move along.  

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

I made the claim they lied about the meeting, which they did. You’re the one who brought mueller into the equation, not me

Do you think Bill Clinton and Loretta Lynch talked about grandchildren only during their tarmac meeting?

21 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Do you think Bill Clinton and Loretta Lynch talked about grandchildren only during their tarmac meeting?

oh fuck now you went and did it

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

Exactly.  Lies to Mueller are the only ones that count.  Were you crying like this every time Obama or Hillary lied?  You need to suck it up.  The election is over, time to move along.  

:lol:

49 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Omg

no, instead of taking to each other on the phone, or at a dinner party, or thru mutual friends they decided to conduct a secret meeting on an airport tarmac, in complete secrecy. I have no fucking idea what they talked about, nor do I care. Hillary lost, you need to get over it and worry how your fearless leader is sleeping with your former enemy and fucking it things, biglybigot

Omg

no, instead of taking to each other on the phone, or at a dinner party, or thru mutual friends they decided to conduct a secret meeting on an airport tarmac, in complete secrecy. I have no fucking idea what they talked about, nor do I care. Hillary lost, you need to get over it and worry how your fearless leader is sleeping with your former enemy and fucking it things, biglybigot

You’re so lovable sometimes.

8C2662A8-E873-4BB2-8972-678549DF8250.gif

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

Omg

Well Lynch would have had a government issued phone to conduct business on, unless she ditched it for a secure T-Mobile unit from Walmart like Hillary, it would all be government knowledge,..like Paige and Stzork convos.....

Dinner party, also covered by SS, and through friends,..only so many people can suicide

2 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

Omg

Well when you engage in a conversation/conspiracy to obstruct justice it is best you do it face to face with as few witnesses as you can, less people who have to commit suicide afterwards that way. 

12 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

Well Lynch would have had a government issued phone to conduct business on, unless she ditched it for a secure T-Mobile unit from Walmart like Hillary, it would all be government knowledge,..like Paige and Stzork convos.....

Dinner party, also covered by SS, and through friends,..only so many people can suicide

Lol. Like nobody in government is supposed to communicate in private with anyone. I honestly dunno if you’re trying to be funny or serious 

16 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

But since you brought up privacy, what do ya think of trump meeting with putin with no other Americans sitting in?

He's just being polite. Going to buy him a few cocktails a ribeye and thank him for winning the election for him.

55 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Lol. Like nobody in government is supposed to communicate in private with anyone. I honestly dunno if you’re trying to be funny or serious 

Why was there an concerted effort to cover or "explain" the meeting inside the DOJ?  

But since you brought up privacy, what do ya think of trump meeting with putin with no other Americans sitting in?

link to video where he say this??  I tend not to believe what MSM puts in print..

:pc:

1 minute ago, Rigid1 said:

link to video where he say this??  I tend not to believe what MSM puts in print..

therein lies your problem....

no, not going to bother finding a video for you, only to have you come back with some other lame response.

Just now, Snoslinger said:

therein lies your problem....

no, not going to bother finding a video for you, only to have you come back with some other lame response.

so you got nothing but what the MSM tell you to believe..got it..

Just now, Rigid1 said:

:pc:

I always feel like I'm dealing with a 5th grader when debating this shit with you. tell me something, have any former presidents met in complete privacy (no aides, no foreign experts) with the president of another country who is known to have helped win the previous election? a yes or no answer would be nice....

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

I always feel like I'm dealing with a 5th grader when debating this shit with you. tell me something, have any former presidents met in complete privacy (no aides, no foreign experts) with the president of another country who is known to have helped win the previous election? a yes or no answer would be nice....

“Known to have helped win the election”

Just wow. You really are a sucker.