“But how can you be together when you’re getting energy from the group you want protection from?”

3 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

many of you are sooo god damn blind to the stranglehold putin has on trump's nuts. 

which is rather remarkable really, when you thought you had x-ray vision when it came to Hillary  :lmao:

time for new prescriptions maybe?

Right.  Russia’s gdp is about the size of California.  Trumps got the whole worlds nuts in a vice right now and they know it, regardless of their posturing.

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Keep in mind about a month ago Germany had said it wasn't going to be able to make the 2%. 

Better yet....really tweak Merkel.

5 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

We need a circle jerk emoticon in here....

keeping nato going is important, as displayed by the 98-2 senate vote behind trumps back yesterday proved. But getting Europe to pay more, I applaud. But if he’s doing this to empower Russia and weaken NATO, that’s a different story.

so exactly how is telling them to pay there fair share empowering Russia? how is asking Germany a basic question about why they need protection from the countery they just made a massive energy deal with Empowering Russia and weakening  nato?  how is asking other counterys to step up and pay more than 2% going to weaken NATO?

My self I say fuck NATO get the fuck out of it yesterday and boot the UN the fuck out of NY at the same time . but that is just me sick of flipping the majority bills for this bull shit that then attempts to strong arm us with a limp wrist I might add 

4 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

many of you are sooo god damn blind to the stranglehold putin has on trump's nuts. 

which is rather remarkable really, when you thought you had x-ray vision when it came to Hillary  :lmao:

time for new prescriptions maybe?

WOW 

why dont you give some specifics ? 

No really just a few I really need to see this list  

16 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

No Shit....thanks for the almost 20 year old newsflash dumbfuck.

You're right shit head. That is 20 year old news. Sorry that your head is so far up your own ass that you don't realize it was the point. 

The USA can't talk shit about Germany buying Russian fuel when they have supported Saudi shit forever.

15 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

so exactly how is telling them to pay there fair share empowering Russia? how is asking Germany a basic question about why they need protection from the countery they just made a massive energy deal with Empowering Russia and weakening  nato?  how is asking other counterys to step up and pay more than 2% going to weaken NATO?

My self I say fuck NATO get the fuck out of it yesterday and boot the UN the fuck out of NY at the same time . but that is just me sick of flipping the majority bills for this bull shit that then attempts to strong arm us with a limp wrist I might add 

Dear stupid as shit American.  2% is a goal.  Splitting the cheque is also an easy thing to do when a group goes out for a meal.

The USA is like a dumb cunt that decides to goon a couple of bottles of Dom Perignon and still wants the group to split that tab. 

23 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

You're right shit head. That is 20 year old news. Sorry that your head is so far up your own ass that you don't realize it was the point. 

The USA can't talk shit about Germany buying Russian fuel when they have supported Saudi shit forever.

We can’t do what now....sorry faggot but Trump just did it...that just happened so go lay down by your dish and stfu. 

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

Dear stupid as shit American.  2% is a goal.  Splitting the cheque is also an easy thing to do when a group goes out for a meal.

The USA is like a dumb cunt that decides to goon a couple of bottles of Dom Perignon and still wants the group to split that tab. 

so I am ok with paying 1/2 % to NATO would you be ok with that if we decide to go that way? 

btw we don't need the protection or help from NATO.  the need us that is a fact not a opinion 

4 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

LOL

every country in the world treats america like it's their own wallet.  They all have the attitude we don't need to spend to protect ourselves cause the US will do it.  Not a big trump fan but this is an item he is spot fucking on.  

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

LOL

every country in the world treats america like it's their own wallet.  They all have the attitude we don't need to spend to protect ourselves cause the US will do it.  Not a big trump fan but this is an item he is spot fucking on.  

we're protecting our interests more than anything else. :handjob:

odd that damn near all of congress, most generals, most foreign policy experts etc etc etc agree that nato is important, needed, and helping our interest. but trumpsters, including a handful of fsce brain trusts, know better :lol:

Just now, Snoslinger said:

odd that damn near all of congress, most generals, most foreign policy experts etc etc etc agree that nato is important, needed, and helping our interest. but trumpsters, including a handful of fsce brain trusts, know better :lol:

most aren't saying NATO is not important but pointing out that others need to pay their share.  We have been pillaged by our NATO partners and the UN for too long time for someone to man up and push back.  Does he go about it the "right" way,  no, but thats just how the egotistical bastard is.  

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

most aren't saying NATO is not important but pointing out that others need to pay their share.  We have been pillaged by our NATO partners and the UN for too long time for someone to man up and push back.  Does he go about it the "right" way,  no, but thats just how the egotistical bastard is.  

most trumpsters are indeed saying that, including many in here...

8 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

It's time to stop trying to do it "the right way'.  Diplomacy seems to bring out the worlds open hands and for some reason, brings out our checkbook.

His "way" is well over due.

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It's time to stop trying to do it "the right way'.  Diplomacy seems to bring out the worlds open hands and for some reason, brings out our checkbook.

His "way" is well over due.

I still remember the day you told me trump is, and will continue, to improve our relationships with Europe. Christ that was funny then, even more now.

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

I still remember the day you told me trump is, and will continue, to improve our relationships with Europe. Christ that was funny then, even more now.

Us first...then those that understand that next.  Sorry your feelings are so bunched over that.  Our relationship is stronger than it's ever been there....because we now SAY SO!  :lol:

You don't understand that....I know.  It's because your life and those around you operate from positions of weakness.  You probably don't understand that either.

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Us first...then those that understand that next.  Sorry your feelings are so bunched over that.  Our relationship is stronger than it's ever been there....because we now SAY SO!  :lol:

You don't understand that....I know.  It's because your life and those around you operate from positions of weakness.  You probably don't understand that either.

you have some seriously fucked up logic. while "bullying" some kid for his lunch money may get you a short term fix, long term it gets you hatred from many others. hatred that'll cause you much more grief than the lunch money was worth. or do you think Europeans are going to respect us more, and run out to buy American products? I'm thinking you are...

Edited by Snoslinger

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

you have some seriously fucked up logic. while "bullying" some kid for his lunch money may get you a short term fix, long term it gets you hatred from many others. hatred that'll cause you much more grief than the lunch money was worth. or do you think Europeans are going to respect us more, and run out to buy American products? I'm thinking you are...

Then...you want on the bullying a kid for lunch money rant.  The "hatred" has alway been there...but we've been paying them to act nice.  Nobody cares anymore.  Fuck them.  Our money and our military is not the world's play things anymore.

It's funny you and your kind don't see the power we have in the world.  Hilarious.  You soooo want to see us fail but, it's so unlikely that it'd take something I can't even come up with to make that happen.  

29 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

And all part of the MIC.  

4 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Then...you want on the bullying a kid for lunch money rant.  The "hatred" has alway been there...but we've been paying them to act nice.  Nobody cares anymore.  Fuck them.  Our money and our military is not the world's play things anymore.

It's funny you and your kind don't see the power we have in the world.  Hilarious.  You soooo want to see us fail but, it's so unlikely that it'd take something I can't even come up with to make that happen.  

What a bunch of dumb cunts. The cost to NATO has increased because of the way America reacted to 9/11. You fucked up the Middle East and now you want everyone to pay for your mistakes.  Gulf war 1 was. Huge boon for the US.  dump cruise missile all over the place regardless of their accuracy  and charge NATO.  Great way to clear out old stock. 

As for hatred....... America squandered the good will of most of the world after 9/11.  Obama restored some of it and Trump just shit on everyone. You’ve earned it.