“But how can you be together when you’re getting energy from the group you want protection from?”

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Do you mean Tilapia?

Yeah.   Tilapia never did anything bad just how some of its raised.

Orange Roughy made me shit oil for a few days.   Never again.  

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I haven’t had Halibut...sounds delicious.

Honestly, the best fish fry I have ever been to in my life. It was that good. And growing up in the midwest/great lakes I have been to some outstanding fish frys. 

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

Don't think Trump is saying get out of NATO ( I wish he was) what he is talking about is funding and reorganization because most of Europe is trade friendly with whom NATO was created to keep in check.  Simply doesn't make any sense these days.  

We have somewhere around 28 major military bases in Europe.   That's fucking insane.   NATO should 100% pay for them or shut them down and bring the men and women home.  The NATO agreement should no longer be about spend as a % of GDP it should be if you want us there you pick up all or most of the tab. 

I could have made this more “wordy” but, couldn’t have made it better.

1 hour ago, AKIQPilot said:

Speaking of blind, have you looked in the mirror lately?  

Irony, sarcasm and humor.  All in a nice, one sentence post.  Admirable.

:lol:

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

yep, and I see a good looking, honest, intelligent dude every time :bc:

That may all be true (relatively) but, brain damage and mental defects rarely show up in mirrors.

:lmao:

15 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I could have made this more “wordy” but, couldn’t have made it better.

Irony, sarcasm and humor.  All in a nice, one sentence post.  Admirable.

:lol:

That may all be true (relatively) but, brain damage and mental defects rarely show up in mirrors.

:lmao:

To put things in perspective, Russia GDP is about $1.3 trillion.   EU + US GDP is around $40 trillion.   Sorry Russia isn't the threat they once were. 

Sadly both sides (US/EU as well D/R) prop up Russia to be the big bad wolf in order to keep alive the MIC.   Do I trust the commies....fuck no but we have to be realistic about their economic ability to make war.  Time for "allies" to foot 25%+ of the bill for our military or get out and cut it by that much.  

Edited by Highmark

10 minutes ago, Highmark said:

To put things in perspective, Russia GDP is about $1.3 trillion.   EU + US GDP is around $40 trillion.   Sorry Russia isn't the threat they once were. 

Sadly both sides (US/EU as well D/R) prop up Russia to be the big bad wolf in order to keep alive the MIC.   Do I trust the commies....fuck no but we have to be realistic about their economic ability to make war.  Time for "allies" to foot 25%+ of the bill for our military or get out and cut it by that much.  

IMO, Russia hasn’t been a serious viable threat to us since the Cold War ended...and even then, I suspect plenty of bullshit lies from our government.  

Now are they a threat to “our interests”, as it is so deceptively stated, sure.  But “our interests” are really just other country’s regional assets.

They do the same thing we do in the world....we just call our version “promoting democracy” so we can assume some bullshit moral high ground.

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

Bluegill/crappie are very good.   As good as Walleye in my books. 

yeah most of the restaurant style fish frys around here are perch. Local angler fish frys is Walleye, Bluegill and crappie. 

26 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

IMO, Russia hasn’t been a serious viable threat to us since the Cold War ended...and even then, I suspect plenty of bullshit lies from our government.  

Now are they a threat to “our interests”, as it is so deceptively stated, sure.  But “our interests” are really just other country’s regional assets.

They do the same thing we do in the world....we just call our version “promoting democracy” so we can assume some bullshit moral high ground.

If Russia is no threat than why is trump preposing 4% of GDP being diverted to defense? 

16 out of 18 hijackers were Saudis in 9/11.  Saudi is a leading funder of radical Muslims.

Not one word about slowing the flow of oil from Saudi Arabia.

Germany buys Natural Gas from Russia = hypocrites.  

More Trumpster logic.

6 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

16 out of 18 hijackers were Saudis in 9/11.  Saudi is a leading funder of radical Muslims.

Not one word about slowing the flow of oil from Saudi Arabia.

Germany buys Natural Gas from Russia = hypocrites.  

More Trumpster logic.

No Shit....thanks for the almost 20 year old newsflash dumbfuck.

• Haha 1

45 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

If Russia is no threat than why is trump preposing 4% of GDP being diverted to defense? 

Because it makes you cry.  Try to shake off TDS a bit before reading AND RESPONDING to my posts.  

Image result for relax and blame russia

8 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

She's on the hot seat already for her idiocy.  Trump turning up the heat is fucking hilarious!!!

4 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Its a window

SWEET FANCY FUCK!  :lol: 

He proposed 4 % to try  and get those freeloading Eurotrash fucks to commit to 2%....apparently they all got the vapors and almost fainted when he said it. :lol:

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

He proposed 4 % to try  and get those freeloading Eurotrash fucks to commit to 2%....apparently they all got the vapors and almost fainted when he said it. :lol:

Liberals don't know how to haggle.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Keep in mind about a month ago Germany had said it wasn't going to be able to make the 2%.