“But how can you be together when you’re getting energy from the group you want protection from?”

• Platinum Contributing Member

Hmmmmm.......pull the fuck out of Europe.  :bc:  Besides immigration the fuck job we get from NATO and the UN are some of my highest priorities for a POTUS to change.   Fuck Europe.   

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/07/11/trump-tangles-with-nato-leaders-in-testy-start-to-brussels-summit.html

“We’re supposed to protect you against Russia and yet you make this deal with Russia,” Trump said of Germany. “Explain that. It can’t be explained.”

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

He’s handing out cow eating plates there.

’Bout ducking time!!!  Go Trumpy!!!!

Biggest waste of American money has been protecting Europe thru the cold war years and even yet today.   By waste I mean the trillions of dollars we let them not contribute over the decades.   I'm not saying that stopping the USSR and communism (now Russia????) wasn't a valid issue, I'm saying they've fucked us for decades and enough is enough.  

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Snake said:

Just one more reason why I voted for the man

On trade and defense we still treat Europe as if they are recovering from WWII.   Its fucking ludicrous.  

They are like a 35 year old with 3 worthless degree's still living in their parents basement (ours).   Time for some tough love.  

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Biggest waste of American money has been protecting Europe thru the cold war years and even yet today.   By waste I mean the trillions of dollars we let them not contribute over the decades.   I'm not saying that stopping the USSR and communism (now Russia????) wasn't a valid issue, I'm saying they've fucked us for decades and enough is enough.  

Enough, most certainly, is enough. Let them whine, point fingers and call names while they figure out their own problems through somebody else’s checkbook and military.

Notice the issues the Euro leaders are having holding it all together right now?  Yup.  

Just now, Zambroski said:

Enough, most certainly, is enough. Let them whine, point fingers and call names while they figure out their own problems through somebody else’s checkbook and military.

Notice the issues the Euro leaders are having holding it all together right now?  Yup.  

What's most foolish is if they had to spend more money on military equipment where do you think much of that production and money would go?   That's right to the good old US of A.  

5 minutes ago, Highmark said:

What's most foolish is if they had to spend more money on military equipment where do you think much of that production and money would go?   That's right to the good old US of A.  

Trump really does have these nitwits not knowing whether to shit razor blades or go blind.  Their party opposition continues to grow within their government and citizens who are now heavily questioning and opposing their covert to overt liberal agendas.

Wow...do they ever miss Obama right now.

We need a circle jerk emoticon in here....

keeping nato going is important, as displayed by the 98-2 senate vote behind trumps back yesterday proved. But getting Europe to pay more, I applaud. But if he’s doing this to empower Russia and weaken NATO, that’s a different story.

43 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Trump really does have these nitwits not knowing whether to shit razor blades or go blind.  Their party opposition continues to grow within their government and citizens who are now heavily questioning and opposing their covert to overt liberal agendas.

Wow...do they ever miss Obama right now.

Nitwit number one, read below

6 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

keeping nato going is important, as displayed by the 98-2 senate vote behind trumps back yesterday proved. But getting Europe to pay more, I applaud. But if he’s doing this to empower Russia and weaken NATO, that’s a different story.

34 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Don't think Trump is saying get out of NATO ( I wish he was) what he is talking about is funding and reorganization because most of Europe is trade friendly with whom NATO was created to keep in check.  Simply doesn't make any sense these days.  

We have somewhere around 28 major military bases in Europe.   That's fucking insane.   NATO should 100% pay for them or shut them down and bring the men and women home.  The NATO agreement should no longer be about spend as a % of GDP it should be if you want us there you pick up all or most of the tab. 

Edited by Highmark

34 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

forcing other countries to pay their share sure sound like he is just trying to give europe to the russians SMH

Just now, Angry ginger said:

forcing other countries to pay their share sure sound like he is just trying to give europe to the russians SMH

:lol2:

3 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Give the poor guy a break.  His mind is frazzled.  He’s been on the wrong side of a lot of winning lately. 

7 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

It’s all about the Russians. 

Bwahahahahaha!

:lmao: 

Push comes to shove I could easily see the EU kicking in around $200+ billion a year to keep us spending and staying where we are.  Drop in the bucket of their $20 trillion GDP.  

Edited by Highmark

many of you are sooo god damn blind to the stranglehold putin has on trump's nuts. 

which is rather remarkable really, when you thought you had x-ray vision when it came to Hillary  :lmao:

time for new prescriptions maybe?

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

many of you are sooo god damn blind to the stranglehold putin has on trump's nuts. 

which is rather remarkable really, when you thought you had x-ray vision when it came to Hillary  :lmao:

time for new prescriptions maybe?

Speaking of blind, have you looked in the mirror lately?  

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

how's your "wish list" working out, loiq?

Pretty darn good.  Im camped on the river. Gonna finish breakfast and head out exploring the trails with a few friends. Life couldnt be any better if I tried.