Sicario 2

44 minutes ago, Rw06GT said:

ActionfaghotJoe dressing up for the occasion? :lol:

Is your daddy and mommy still wiping your ass and buying you fancy cars?  Will you ever learn to make it on your own? So many questions. 

• Platinum Contributing Member

What I like about the movie, is it's original, everything is a spin off now- comic book/super hero, a re-make of something else,..I like the fact it's an original thought, something new. 

Go see it Bhen, watch the first one though so you get the jist of it and what the story line is..should be available on-demand..Toro is fucking bad ass.. Ending sceen from the first one..

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I still haven't seen the first one but want to see them both.....should be worth the price of admission. 

Get with the program. Last I knew the first one is on amazon prime. 

• 1 month later...

I forgot about the 1st movie (Sicario) but found it last night on Amazon.  Talked the wife into sitting trough it....most of it anyway.

One word: SPECTACULAR!  One of only two movies in the last 15 or so years that brought back some bizarre old memories for me.  Had hair standing up on the back of my neck!!!!!

I hope #2 is as good, the follow ups rarely are tho.  I can’t wait to find out!!!!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Zambroski said:

I forgot about the 1st movie (Sicario) but found it last night on Amazon.  Talked the wife into sitting trough it....most of it anyway.

One word: SPECTACULAR!  One of only two movies in the last 15 or so years that brought back some bizarre old memories for me.  Had hair standing up on the back of my neck!!!!!

I hope #2 is as good, the follow ups rarely are tho.  I can’t wait to find out!!!!

It is a great movie, glad you finally got to see it.. Del Toro is fucking awesome. I been scoping out my On-demand service waiting on #2 to show up.

Another pretty damn good movie is American Made..about the drug and weapons trade in the 80's, Based on true story,. About Slick Willy's private air strip used to run drugs and weapons to the Contras..

Douche bag Tom Cruise is in it, main character, I am not a fan of his..But he does one hell of a job in the movie. 

13 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

The new Jack Ryan series on Prime is pretty good. I bulk watched all 6 episodes. The lead character does a nice job. 

Yeah...Jim from The Office...wondered how he would be as Jack Ryan. 

34 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yeah...Jim from The Office...wondered how he would be as Jack Ryan. 

He plays a decent character. Subtle yet effective. A refreshing change from the meatheads that portray these parts. The term used to describe him is a wolf in sheep’s clothing. The episode one jumps into high gear with his character. Id say it’s a perfect match. This show has legs. 

Edited by ActionfigureJoe
  • Like 1

On 9/2/2018 at 3:34 PM, ActionfigureJoe said:

He plays a decent character. Subtle yet effective. A refreshing change from the meatheads that portray these parts. The term used to describe him is a wolf in sheep’s clothing. The episode one jumps into high gear with his character. Id say it’s a perfect match. This show has legs. 

Started watching after this thread. Old Halpert does a great job. Really like his charachter. Good show.