Getting ready for the season

On 10/15/2016 at 4:41 PM, SVT Renegade XRS said:

IMG_20161015_094313068.jpgIMG_20161015_101416668.jpgResized_20161015_100709_2.jpgIMG_20161015_121735880.jpgIMG_20161015_121756506.jpgIMG_20161015_164619.jpg

Is that you Private Cowboy!!!!!!!!!!!!!  OMG!! You think you can kick my ass with those arms!!! LMMFAO!! 

Private Cowboy, you look like the kind of person that would fuck somebody up the ass, and not give them the common courtesy of a GODDAMNED REACH-AROUND!! 

I'll be watching you. 

4 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Is that you Private Cowboy!!!!!!!!!!!!!  OMG!! You think you can kick my ass with those arms!!! LMMFAO!! 

Private Cowboy, you look like the kind of person that would fuck somebody up the ass, and not give them the common courtesy of a GODDAMNED REACH-AROUND!! 

I'll be watching you. 

I'll beat your ass any day of the year, pussy

8 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Nice PENIS-HEAD, Private Cowboy. 

Could you PLEASE stop fucking up every thread with this childish bullshit. A couple of threads should be enough for you to threaten everyone on here. Just curious,,, how many FS members have you beat up over the years:whistle:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, HSR said:

Could you PLEASE stop fucking up every thread with this childish bullshit. A couple of threads should be enough for you to threaten everyone on here. Just curious,,, how many FS members have you beat up over the years:whistle:

STD Retrograde has posted against me, along  with a few other faggots. So, when I seen a pic of him, I said to myself, " that's the guy that's calling me names, LMAO!!!! " 

Don't blame me, blame people who post against me. 

I've only met one person's wife about 4 years ago, to drop off some deer meat. 

I'll try to stay off some threads but if they post ANYTHING against me ANYWHERE, then I go into FULL ATTACK mode.  :pan:

15 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

STD Retrograde has posted against me, along  with a few other faggots. So, when I seen a pic of him, I said to myself, " that's the guy that's calling me names, LMAO!!!! " 

I'll try to stay off some threads but if they post ANYTHING against me ANYWHERE, then I go into FULL ATTACK mode.  :pan:

Thank you :thumb:

31 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Thank you,,,,, maybe when they post just give them a :lol: and have a giggle. You "rising" to the occasion is EXACTLY what they want. Time to be the bigger man dude :thumbsup: It would help the site tremendously:bc:

On 07/03/2018 at 2:10 PM, HSR said:

Beat off? Or beat up?

Numbers will be significantly different! 

20180308_101951.jpg

On 3/7/2018 at 11:04 PM, SVT Renegade XRS said:

What would be great is if you left and never  came back.   Better yet, what would really be awesome is if you stayed off oxygen, you pussy ass lot lizard faggot. 

On 3/9/2018 at 7:41 AM, awful knawful said:

Beat off? Or beat up?

Numbers will be significantly different! 

20180308_101951.jpg

SECURITY! SECURITY!!!!! I'm reporting you to CKF for violations!!! You faggots just can't keep your faggotty mouths shut, can ya'? The only thing that shuts you up is a big cock shoved in your cock smoker.   

12 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

SECURITY! SECURITY!!!!! I'm reporting you to CKF for violations!!! You faggots just can't keep your faggotty mouths shut, can ya'? The only thing that shuts you up is a big cock shoved in your cock smoker.   

23231686_560959444248646_5829367979782936332_n.thumb.jpg.3ce683cb5697ef0621f0e085d623f8dd.jpg