Toronto gun violence

Sksman

Frigin Bill Cosby coulda won that election.

Your beloved Liberals have near destroyed the province financially and you're right, I don't care who is in there as long as they cut the absurd spending.

At least a 12 billion BILLION DOLLLAR deficit and a 325 BILLION DOLLAR debt !!! How many fuckin employed people are even in Ontario ?? 

29 minutes ago, Tinker said:

Frigin Bill Cosby coulda won that election.

Your beloved Liberals have near destroyed the province financially and you're right, I don't care who is in there as long as they cut the absurd spending.

At least a 12 billion BILLION DOLLLAR deficit and a 325 BILLION DOLLAR debt !!! How many fuckin employed people are even in Ontario ?? 

I didn't vote for Liberals in the last 2 elections in Ontario :dunno:  how are they mine? 

7 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

yea Andrea isn't the one to lead either

I liked some of their platform but didn't like the rick paying a bit mote thing since is was  just done by wynne a few years back 

Excuse me, but that was her entire platform.:lol:

54% marginal tax rate, do I hear 60%

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Excuse me, but that was her entire platform.:lol:

54% marginal tax rate, do I hear 60%

:lol:  she can't beat bully Doug, she is weak - 

I think Wynne would have beat Doug in the last election like she did to gopher boy - she is good at the game and Doug is just dumb 

His speech the other day (day after fordfest the important things first) in Ottawa in Tornado zone was sad, he sounded just like Trump - One funny part was when he said how surprised her was on how organized things were -  YEA THAT RIGHT GOVERNMENT WORKERS ARE WELL TRAINED YOU KNOW NOTHING DOUCHE.

He knew nothing on how anything works - that is our leader.  Best ever fabulous team 

16 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

:lol:  she can't beat bully Doug, she is weak - 

I think Wynne would have beat Doug in the last election like she did to gopher boy - she is good at the game and Doug is just dumb 

His speech the other day (day after fordfest the important things first) in Ottawa in Tornado zone was sad, he sounded just like Trump - One funny part was when he said how surprised her was on how organized things were -  YEA THAT RIGHT GOVERNMENT WORKERS ARE WELL TRAINED YOU KNOW NOTHING DOUCHE.

He knew nothing on how anything works - that is our leader.  Best ever fabulous team 

Hilarious and scarey

I'm trying to get my head around these #'s: 12 million people in Ontario, 7.1 million actually working and 20% of that is part time. It is inconceivable that someone could be allowed to over spend by 18 BILLION DOLLARS let alone be allowed to hold office after the numerous financial misconducts and the 11.5 BILLION DOLLARS in debt retirement charges that were collected by Ontario Hydro that never reduced the debt. Now auditors are calculating the cost of Wynne's attempt to buy votes by financing a hydro refund at 4 Billion and interest charges on the total operating debt at 17 BIllion. Holy fuck man what does it take to put an elected politician in jail.

4 hours ago, Tinker said:

Hilarious and scarey

I'm trying to get my head around these #'s: 12 million people in Ontario, 7.1 million actually working and 20% of that is part time. It is inconceivable that someone could be allowed to over spend by 18 BILLION DOLLARS let alone be allowed to hold office after the numerous financial misconducts and the 11.5 BILLION DOLLARS in debt retirement charges that were collected by Ontario Hydro that never reduced the debt. Now auditors are calculating the cost of Wynne's attempt to buy votes by financing a hydro refund at 4 Billion and interest charges on the total operating debt at 17 BIllion. Holy fuck man what does it take to put an elected politician in jail.

Scary isn't it - for the NON ONEWAYS here we all see this happen in every change of government 100% of the time...

ONEWAYS ONLY SEE IT when they chose too

Can't wait to see the future with DOUG - He is running his Dad's multi million dollar business into the ground so I see similar things happening -

This happens when you are handed everything in life and never worked for any of it 

27 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Lots of shootings yesterday - Etobicoke leading the way - Doug?  well he is trying to sell LCBO as a priority - Doug shot bad guys ?? Awesome !!

Fantastic leadership so far- Cutting spending is the priority so for once we agree

Buck a beer- Great idea, ditch the bitches tax grab

reduced council in the middle of an election - Again cutting costs... WOOHOOOO !!!

buck a beer- Free pot for the unemployed is smarter I guess ?

scrap Climate - No, scrap the totally fraudulent investment in bullshit green energy and environmental tax grabs with absolutely no profiles for statistical change

buck a beer- Hold mine... watch Doug

sell LCBO next - Don't need it anyway, free pot for everyone and instant UI benefits. Hey less people driving to work will help the environment too WIN WIN

Ugh

Edited by Tinker

2 hours ago, Tinker said:

Ugh

reduced council in the middle of an election - Again cutting costs... WOOHOOOO !!! 

5 dollars over 4 years isn't much savings - the big nimbers really mean nothing with near 2 million pay property taxes - never mind it isn't a Ontario savings but just a handful Ontarian's 

You do know DOUG didn't reduce any taxes on BEER :dunno:  he took profits from the company if they wish to lower their income -  fucking sad priority WE ALL HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS :lol:  

Selling LCBO would be a huge mistake with zero benefits for Ontario - Not one cent cheaper booze - just more unemployed - yahooo we hate good paying jobs 

Come January he will be taking thousands from all min wage workers - cheering is huge from the sheep 

Keep up the following with Blinders on - we are heading to the bottom.