Toronto gun violence

Sksman

I can't find the post, but someone mentioned the Somali community in Ottawa. Brought to mind the situation in Edmonton. 

https://www.thestar.com/news/investigations/2010/03/22/somalicanadians_caught_in_albertas_deadly_drug_trade.html

https://www.thestar.com/news/gta/2015/01/02/toronto_somali_community_concerned_about_resurgence_of_violence_in_calgary.html

I haven't heard how things have been in recent years.

On 8/7/2018 at 9:27 PM, 1trailmaker said:

with approximately 57 shootings a year before, during, and after carding was done.  Explain how this worked :dunno:  

57 or 65 does that really make you feel unsafe :dunno:  I think we got to 78  a couple of years back during carding 

not the answer,  banning guns not the answer,  what is the answer?  

Warriors 

Well the reality of Carding, which the public doesn’t know, is the fact Cops get a face to face and a name in their book, it works and targets the problem areas.  The gangbangers are running around armed because they know they can’t be pulled over.   Also, gun crime stats include nail gun, soft air gun, pellet gun, B.B. gun....anything with “gun”.  

Agree banning legal gun owners isn’t the answer, only the criminals need guns and they will continue to get guns as long as the Tards allow them to go unCarded.  

On ‎8‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 11:28 AM, revrnd said:

Liberal MPP Mitzi Hunter has introduced a bill to allow municipalities to ban ammo sales. That should put a stop to the shootings...

damn... how will the criminals get their hands on ammunition for the guns they acquired illegally.... this will really screw them up royally.

• Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...

I have to laugh when Torytard asks.....why does anyone in Toronto need a gun.  He is such an ass kisser looking for votes, like all the rest .....only criminals need guns...period.  Take mine and every other legal gun owners firearm away......no change........CARDING, neighborhood identity and profiling is the only way out.  The left wing will not allow the obvious for fear of offending anyone and losing a vote.......so the gun, knife, gang crime will continue.........over to Failtard.....

Edited by Poncho

On 7/25/2018 at 11:49 AM, 1trailmaker said:

sorry More Cops, Banning Guns isn't going to stop a gang war - only right wing authoritative people think that 

The idea the RIGHT is having now about giving COPS full power to search, arrest, stop, anyone at anytime isn't a good thing - nor will it help matters.

Nazi style policing is not what I will vote for 

38 minutes ago, Poncho said:

I have to laugh when Torytard asks.....why does anyone in Toronto need a gun.  He is such an ass kisser looking for votes, like all the rest .....only criminals need guns...period.  Take mine and every other legal gun owners firearm away......no change........CARDING, neighborhood identity and profiling is the only way out.  The left wing will not allow the obvious for fear of offending anyone and losing a vote.......so the gun, knife, gang crime will continue.........over to Failtard.....

So sad to see people to just give Rights and Freedoms away just because they are scared and don't know what to do about the guns violence. Similar to the way you would handle NAFTA talks - sell the farm I'm scared of Donny he is too smart 

CARDING isn't going to stop a gang war - any simpleton can see that

Cops already know these people, almost every shooting they say KNOWN TO POLICE - so :dunno:  how the fuck can carding do a dam thing?

This violence will stop soon and fester for a few years like it has in the past.

23 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

So sad to see people to just give Rights and Freedoms away just because they are scared and don't know what to do about the guns violence. Similar to the way you would handle NAFTA talks - sell the farm I'm scared of Donny he is too smart 

Cops already know these people, almost every shooting they say KNOWN TO POLICE - so :dunno:  how the fuck can carding do a dam thing?

This violence will stop soon and fester for a few years like it has in the past.

Wrong.  You realize your current request to protect Rights and Freedoms have a direct result in crime, criminals can do what they want when they want because no one of authority, under your Tard request, can challenge them....that my Failtard friend, is not arguable, period.  

My friends, (I know plenty of Cops) and they don’t know them, despite what Tard loving people think...as they can’t CARD, because of TARDs ......when you finally get your Tard head out of your ass you may get it......but your love of non-identifying people will result in more and more crime.....none of your arguments can challenge that.....period

Edited by Poncho

32 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

So your solution is to let it work itself out?  My god, are you stoned?

59 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

One question to you Trail....and Answer this honestly....we all know you live in Barrie....but if you live in a high crime area, say Jane Finch......would you be comfortable sending your child to school there????  I know that would freak you out, you truly are a classic NIMBY.  I know you are stumbling for a response.....but go for it, and include how CARDing in specific areas is an infringement of the Rights and Freedoms.  Try not to profile in your response......but If gangs move into your Barrie backyard how would profiling not help????..never mind......lol

Edited by Poncho

40 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

So your solution is to let it work itself out?  My god, are you stoned?

:lol:  carding will not help one bit is what I am saying

Just like IDing people on the trails, the cop knowing your name doesn't make it safer for anyone

So all these American Cities that have high murder rates just need to to some carding? :dunno:  

14 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Just like IDing people on the trails, the cop knowing your name doesn't make it safer for anyone

So all these American Cities that have high murder rates just need to to some carding? :dunno:  

Worked for NYC.  What would you suggest?

18 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

CARDING will work now....... We actually only have about 30 -35 real gun crimes........we are talking gun crimes only, try and stay up.....  CARD now, profile, identify areas, clamp down and control it.  It is so small in a city of 3 million,..... nail it now, don't be a NIMBY Trail....you look and sound so stupid     

Edited by Poncho

41 minutes ago, Poncho said:

One question to you Trail....and Answer this honestly....we all know you live in Barrie....but if you live in a high crime area, say Jane Finch......would you be comfortable sending your child to school there????  I know that would freak you out, you truly are a classic NIMBY.  I know you are stumbling for a response.....but go for it, and include how CARDing in specific areas is an infringement of the Rights and Freedoms.  Try not to profile in your response......but If gangs move into your Barrie backyard how would profiling not help????..never mind......lol

so Carding will make safe schools too?  

wow didn't realize this was so easy 

These aren't kids shooting each other

4 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Worked for NYC.  What would you suggest?

lets consider Toronto is very safe compared to any big US city.  What worked? Carding? 

Warring gangs have driven New York’s murder rate to an 8 percent spike through the first half of the year, authorities said Tuesday.

The city saw 147 murders through the end of June, an increase of 11 from the 136 notched to the same point in 2017.

1 minute ago, 1trailmaker said:

so Carding will make safe schools too?  

wow didn't realize this was so easy 

These aren't kids shooting each other

deflect, good try.....NIMBY.  You live in Barrie. Answer this, would you, as a non-CARDER, non profiler, feel safe putting your kids in a high crime school, Jane Finch....Just answer the question, would you be fine as a non-profiler, non-CARDER, NIMBY,  be totally fine putting your child in that school........Try to answer without sounding as Justine says raciest or hateful.....lol

3 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

lets consider Toronto is very safe compared to any big US city.  What worked? Carding? 

Warring gangs have driven New York’s murder rate to an 8 percent spike through the first half of the year, authorities said Tuesday.

The city saw 147 murders through the end of June, an increase of 11 from the 136 notched to the same point in 2017.

It was 10 times worse 25 years ago.  It didn't get better all by itself.

44 minutes ago, Poncho said:

deflect, good try.....NIMBY.  You live in Barrie. Answer this, would you, as a non-CARDER, non profiler, feel safe putting your kids in a high crime school, Jane Finch....Just answer the question, would you be fine as a non-profiler, non-CARDER, NIMBY,  be totally fine putting your child in that school........Try to answer without sounding as Justine says raciest or hateful.....lol

The list of schools I wouldn't want to send my kids too would be huge,  question is why am I living in that area? 

As far as Toronto Schools in general you rarely hear of any innocents of mass violence.  maybe 1 or 2 shootings in their history - all in all very good schools.

If I lived at Finch and Derrydown would I feel safer having cops asking for names and ID?  ah NO 

Your mistake is thinking NO CARDING means no policing

48 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

It was 10 times worse 25 years ago.  It didn't get better all by itself.

no it didn't get better by itself nor by carding :lol: 

Toronto was worse beforehand too

Overall, the number of homicides in Toronto does seem to be increasing according to Statistics Canada data. The average number of homicides from 1981–1990 was 67.2; from 1991–2000 was 80.3; and from 2001–2007 was 95. Determining any trend on a year-to-year basis, however, seems futile, since the number of homicides often rises and falls sporadically. For instance, according to StatsCan data, there were 103 homicides in Toronto in 1991, more than there would be for another fourteen years. Five years before that, in 1986, there were only 46 homicides, 15 fewer than there have been in any other year charted above. While Toronto Police reported 84 homicides in Toronto last year, if this year’s pace holds steady—which we’ll have more to say about on Friday—2008 will see a noticeable dip in the number of homicides recorded by year’s end.

200807metrocidehomicides19812007.jpg

21 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Fail will tell us CARDING won’t make a difference....owned...lol

53F68E0C-28A6-43D9-AD64-48A7EDED8A35.jpeg

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

:lol:  THE SUN :lol:  no way they know how easy it is too   ITS A GANG WAR GOING ON NOTHING MORE

Theft is down during this time period :dunno:  

Fail you are a complete Tard.  Stay with the topic, CARDING.  So CARDING won’t help address that Gang mentality?......