Toronto gun violence

Sksman

19 minutes ago, Tinker said:

Holy fuckin delusional... or hilarious I'm not sure 

sorry More Cops, Banning Guns isn't going to stop a gang war - only right wing authoritative people think that 

The idea the RIGHT is having now about giving COPS full power to search, arrest, stop, anyone at anytime isn't a good thing - nor will it help matters.

Nazi style policing is not what I will vote for 

27 minutes ago, 04nightfire said:

trail

I don’t visit these nook threads much so I’m not sure who the clowns are and what is going on in here.  think this was supposed to be a funny insult. I laughed just in case.  :lmao:

23 minutes ago, Tinker said:

Holy fuckin delusional... or hilarious I'm not sure 

Down here, it’s usually both.

21 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I don’t visit these nook threads much so I’m not sure who the clowns are and what is going on in here.  think this was supposed to be a funny insult. I laughed just in case.  :lmao:

Down here, it’s usually both.

The more time you spend in here, you will see

21 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

sorry More Cops, Banning Guns isn't going to stop a gang war - only right wing authoritative people think that 

The idea the RIGHT is having now about giving COPS full power to search, arrest, stop, anyone at anytime isn't a good thing - nor will it help matters.

Nazi style policing is not what I will vote for 

Back it up...  You want Non Violent gang leaders ?? Yeeeeaahhh.  Spanky, Alfalfa and Buckwheat gonna rule the streets Bro 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

If handguns are banned in Toronto, then what? Are the gang bangers going to turn in their guns for a new iphone?

Will the police be able to stop people they suspect are carrying?

• 2 weeks later...
44 minutes ago, revrnd said:

Watching CP24, it didn't surprise me that Tory would ask.....retard....he needs to bring back Carding...stop and check.  The gang bros are walking around armed because they know they can no longer be stopped by cops...sad.

3 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

What is SloganManNoPlan saying to do :dunno:  nothing - Wynnes fault Tory's fault Trudueas fault 

DougDonny is right on cue 

So once again Failmaker add nothing relevant but same bs post.

Fail, what should Doug Ford do?  Come on take a stand instead of your spew!

waiting for your answer again

Enlighten us all he who knows so much.

4 hours ago, Poncho said:

Watching CP24, it didn't surprise me that Tory would ask.....retard....he needs to bring back Carding...stop and check.  The gang bros are walking around armed because they know they can no longer be stopped by cops...sad.

Stop what is working.  Retards.

2 hours ago, Sksman said:

So once again Failmaker add nothing relevant but same bs post.

Fail, what should Doug Ford do?  Come on take a stand instead of your spew!

waiting for your answer again

Enlighten us all he who knows so much.

I am good with him doing nothing, saying nothing, we are better off that way.......

1 thing I wouldn't do is blame Wynne, Tory and Trudeau, pretty lame 

We already know its gangs from Doug's support area of Etobicoke - maybe a rally and shake some hands is in order 

On 8/6/2018 at 6:24 PM, 1trailmaker said:

I am good with him doing nothing, saying nothing, we are better off that way.......

We already know its gangs from Doug's support area of Etobicoke - maybe a rally and shake some hands is in order 

Isn’t that Puzzle territory?

Like someone said on the news, you can't just stop someone you think might be carrying a gun. 

Anyone that thinks a gun ban will stop crime is delusional. The gangbangers are breaking all sorts of laws by their very existance. Are they going to care that the gun they're carrying are illegal?

• Thanks 1

with approximately 57 shootings a year before, during, and after carding was done.  Explain how this worked :dunno:  

57 or 65 does that really make you feel unsafe :dunno:  I think we got to 78  a couple of years back during carding 

not the answer,  banning guns not the answer,  what is the answer?  

Warriors 

15 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

with approximately 57 shootings a year before, during, and after carding was done.  Explain how this worked :dunno:  

57 or 65 does that really make you feel unsafe :dunno:  I think we got to 78  a couple of years back during carding 

not the answer,  banning guns not the answer,  what is the answer?  

Warriors 

Like my wifes old principal used to say.

Only thing these guys understand are cuffs.

4 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Like my wifes old principal used to say.

Only thing these guys understand are cuffs.

Problem is cuffs are cool - lots of buddies in jail is like going to visit friends 

Bangers don't care period - there lays the issue to solve

On ‎7‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 9:49 AM, revrnd said:

If handguns are banned in Toronto, then what? Are the gang bangers going to turn in their guns for a new iphone?

Will the police be able to stop people they suspect are carrying?

Don't forget ammunition. They want to ban handguns and ammunition in Toronto. That will stop the criminals for sure. Just ask David Miller how well it worked when he was Mayor and came up with similar ideas. The only real result was the Sportsmen show moved to the privately owned Convention Centre instead of the CNE since he declared that legal gun sales couldn't possibly happen on city property.

On ‎8‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 12:33 PM, 1trailmaker said:

What is SloganManNoPlan saying to do :dunno:  nothing - Wynnes fault Tory's fault Trudueas fault 

DougDonny is right on cue 

Perhaps Trudope giving the legal system some real teeth and imposing some meaningful penalties for an illegal gun could make a difference. The revolving door where the police arrest the criminals and they are quickly back on the street isn't working. Similarly the Young Offender BS needs to be amended. If you're carrying an illegal gun or use it in a crime you no longer get the young offender "bad boy" don't do that again slap on the wrist and actually have a real penalty for your actions. Get them to experience the consequences of their actions before they are hard core gang members.

On ‎8‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 6:24 PM, 1trailmaker said:

More stupidity...  take a look at the downtown neighbourhoods, Jane & Jamaica or Scarborough... gangs are all over. Take a stroll through the back alleys of downtown around 2:00 AM Fail... you may not come back.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, 02sled said:

Don't forget ammunition. They want to ban handguns and ammunition in Toronto. That will stop the criminals for sure. Just ask David Miller how well it worked when he was Mayor and came up with similar ideas. The only real result was the Sportsmen show moved to the privately owned Convention Centre instead of the CNE since he declared that legal gun sales couldn't possibly happen on city property.

Perhaps Trudope giving the legal system some real teeth and imposing some meaningful penalties for an illegal gun could make a difference. The revolving door where the police arrest the criminals and they are quickly back on the street isn't working. Similarly the Young Offender BS needs to be amended. If you're carrying an illegal gun or use it in a crime you no longer get the young offender "bad boy" don't do that again slap on the wrist and actually have a real penalty for your actions. Get them to experience the consequences of their actions before they are hard core gang members.

More stupidity...  take a look at the downtown neighbourhoods, Jane & Jamaica or Scarborough... gangs are all over. Take a stroll through the back alleys of downtown around 2:00 AM Fail... you may not come back.

Its already 10 years if using a gun in a crime, doesn't seem to matter.  the USA puts 10's of thousands in jail every year it doesn't help on bit to curve the violence.  3 strike rule didn't help.

5 years for possession of an illegal hand gun 

These people don't care what the punishment is......

Death Penalty doesn't stop murders :dunno:  

Youth Offenders Act could use some improvements 

bold - be thankful we didn't do it like the USA and put all the poor people in one area, we spread them out, cuts down on violence