Toronto gun violence

Sksman

5 minutes ago, Zamjabronie said:

Ahhh yes...there it is!  The ol' "Mental Health" narrative shift that the Mooozelums know we'll all bite on.  It's all a gun or mental health issue, not societal or some radical, archaic, violent ideology.

Really, nothing to see here.  That poor mentally disturbed man, he needed help or, if he got some, he needed more or, he got the wrong kind.  Shame on us.  Shame on all of us! 

Perhaps, "the family" member who wrote that crock letter calling out mental illness was the brother in the coma for the past year.

If he was white JT would have called this a terrorist act within 5 mins.

4 minutes ago, dirtybeacher said:

This is floating around the web

E56F79FC-5C64-48CE-B1A1-168460A489D5.jpeg

Seems innocent enough.  :dunno:   I'm sure this was just but another case of "the system" not providing enough "mental support" to this poor young man.  Just a coincidental tragedy AND NOT anything having to do with a toxic, barbaric religious ideology.  

Ok, issue orders for the MSM's to move on and disregard this.  Mmmmmm...kay?

32 minutes ago, Zamjabronie said:

Seems innocent enough.  :dunno:   I'm sure this was just but another case of "the system" not providing enough "mental support" to this poor young man.  Just a coincidental tragedy AND NOT anything having to do with a toxic, barbaric religious ideology.  

Ok, issue orders for the MSM's to move on and disregard this.  Mmmmmm...kay?

Msm will only report once it gets blown out on social media.

Look @ the times schizophrenics will be on meds, feel fine go off their meds & then go & do something violent because the voices told them so & so was evil.

If the shooter had such bad mental health issues (the family's opinion) why was he not supervised?

Also, before the shooter's name was released,  I heard the phrase "Don't jump to conclusions" repeated several times by the authorities.

I haven't heard if JT has tweeted a heartfelt apology yet.

Edited by revrnd

39 minutes ago, revrnd said:

Look @ the times schizophrenics will be on meds, feel fine go off their meds & then go & do something violent because the voices told them so & so was evil.

If the shooter had such bad mental health issues (the family's opinion) why was he not supervised?

Also, before the shooter's name was released,  I heard the phrase "Don't jump to conclusions" repeated several times by the authorities.

I haven't heard if JT has tweeted a heartfelt apology yet.

Read Joe's column, it sheds some light to this mans past.

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Unfortunately most.

Well, ours too but there is usually one that goes way above and beyond to promote their party’s agenda.  Do you have at least one that does a good job at pointing them out for you?  Like Fox or something?

46 minutes ago, Zamjabronie said:

What is your worst (best?) fake news up there?  Your equivalent to our CNN?

read below this isn't USA 

41 minutes ago, revrnd said:

According to Fail, the Rebel website. 

techinally REBEL isn't main stream or even news - just worthless babbling and the reason it keeps failing 

9 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Unfortunately most.

wrong - our Media reports the news as with this, cbc was the first to show the shooting video's 

1 minute ago, 1trailmaker said:

read below this isn't USA 

techinally REBEL isn't main stream or even news - just worthless babbling and the reason it keeps failing 

wrong - our Media reports the news as with this, cbc was the first to show the shooting video's 

They were on social media first, pretty hard not to.

9 minutes ago, Zamjabronie said:

Well, ours too but there is usually one that goes way above and beyond to promote their party’s agenda.  Do you have at least one that does a good job at pointing them out for you?  Like Fox or something?

NO FOX NO CNN nothing even close,  the RIGHT tried but no one watches that shit except MOMO 

The ONEWAYs here feel THE STAR is bad because they took down their hero Crackhead Mayor - called the story FAKE and the NEWS PAPER a witch hunt :lol:  

100% true story 

1 minute ago, 1trailmaker said:

NO FOX NO CNN nothing even close,  the RIGHT tried but no one watches that shit except MOMO 

The ONEWAYs here feel THE STAR is bad because they took down their hero Crackhead Mayor - called the story FAKE and the NEWS PAPER a witch hunt :lol:  

100% true story 

Oh yeah, I’m somewhat familiar with the Toronto Star.  Hacky.

I was more referring of abundant lying talking heads on the boob tube.  You guys may be lucky.

Our National news is non-reality TV now.

7 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

100% true story 

The Star was hated LONG before Ford was around. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Zamjabronie said:

Oh yeah, I’m somewhat familiar with the Toronto Star.  Hacky.

I was more referring of abundant lying talking heads on the boob tube.  You guys may be lucky.

Our National news is non-reality TV now.

noting even close to the shit show you guys have.

THE SUN is the closest, as they only print negative stories about LIberals never once a positive one.  They admit it though.

They tried SUNTV which was a hate show - last about 3 months :lol:  AC and rvernd were paid members.

shows like THE NATIONAL has a discussion panel of RIGHT LEFT CENTER - very good show for the topic of the day

THE ONEWAYS here can't even see that TRudeau has been taking a beating in the news over several things in the past year 

as Hot as it gets 

maxresdefault.jpg

Edited by 1trailmaker

Sounds like the statement about the shooters mental illness didn't come from the family at all but rather some Muslim spokesperson who may not even know the family. This is nuts!!

https://torontosun.com/opinion/columnists/furey-meet-the-spin-doctor-behind-the-hussain-family-statement?video_autoplay=true

9 hours ago, irv said:

Sounds like the statement about the shooters mental illness didn't come from the family at all but rather some Muslim spokesperson who may not even know the family. This is nuts!!

https://torontosun.com/opinion/columnists/furey-meet-the-spin-doctor-behind-the-hussain-family-statement?video_autoplay=true

Chatter on Faceplant afterwards how the statement came out as soon as his name was released. People also wondered who would've prepared it what w/ the father in the hospital & a brother in a coma.

On 7/5/2018 at 9:06 PM, 1trailmaker said:

Its an escalation and has nothing to do with cop totals - gang wars are bad and always have been.

RAP community is bad today

They need to find leaders in the gangs willing  to stop the violence 

Holy fuckin delusional... or hilarious I'm not sure