Just now, Biggie Smails said:

Again let me ask you....what the fuck would you expect the Niners to say?

you see Jim you and I,Z we know what it is without even talking..we could look at each other and know..now sr has to over analyze it to come to wear he wants to be to think he is all that and a bag of chips.

• Platinum Contributing Member

Again let me ask you....what the fuck would you expect the Niners to say?

It is simple - he exercised his constitutional rights and there is nothing else to say.  They said the only thing they could and should say. 

Just now, SnowRider said:

It is simple - he exercised his constitutional rights and there is nothing else to say.  They said the only thing they could and should say. 

You go with that.

1 minute ago, Biggie Smails said:

You go with that.

What are you arguing?  He didn't have the right to do what he did?  The Niiners should admonish a peaceful and constitutionally protected act?  :dunno:

Edited by SnowRider

Just now, SnowRider said:

What are you arguing?  He didn't have the right to do what he did?  The Niiners should admonish a peaceful and constitutionally protected act?  :dunno:

People like you would of been shot....when the constitution was written...just sayin.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

I'm saying they are sure as fuck not happy with his actions but are saying all the right things.

12 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

the guy was grandstanding ..his heart maybe in the right place but still grandstanding.

Ask him what he wants to see done.

What has he done besides sit out the anthem.  How much has he given back to the hood.   He is in a position where if he really cared he could make a real difference. 

• Like 1

Just now, Cold War said:

What has he done besides sit out the anthem.  How much has he given back to the hood.   He is in a position where if he really cared he could make a real difference. 

Not to mention this is a sudden occurrence which not surprisingly coincides with the decline of his play.

9 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

2 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

I'm saying they are sure as fuck not happy with his actions but are saying all the right things.

They don't have to be happy about it nor is it relevant.  

2 minutes ago, Cold War said:

1 minute ago, Biggie Smails said:

Not to mention this is a sudden occurrence which not surprisingly coincides with the decline of his play.

yeas and yes.

grandstanding for like the 3rd time I say...lol.

Edited by Capt.Storm
  • Like 1

Maybe he wants the 49 ERs to dump him.  Maybe it is as simple as he doesn't want to play there anymore.

:dunno:

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

They don't have to be happy about it nor is it relevant.  

Do you go around intentionally pissing off your employer.....Never mind as your very presence is enough to piss off Mother Theresa.

Do you go around intentionally pissing off your employer.....Never mind as your very presence is enough to piss off Mother Theresa.

Hes all talk Jim.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

You go with that.

Oh absolutely he can.  We'll all sit here and suffer through this "show" of 1st Amendment rights.  And in turn, he and his other liberal idiot friends can sit and suffer while we exercise our 2nd Amendment rights.  Correct?  Uh oh.....wait a minute.....that may not be acceptable to the lib-tards.

Hypocritical, pompous, arrogant imbeciles.  The "intellectually elite". :lmao:

Image result for democratic sit in pacifiers

Edited by Zambroski
  • Like 2

You clowns are comical.  What repercussions do you think are prudent?  What did he do wrong?  :dunno:

Whether you agree with it or not is irrelevant to the questions above.  :snack:

4 minutes ago, Cold War said:

I don't agree with what he did, but it's his choice. If my kid had his jersey I'd throw it in the trash. And if I was his co-worker and let him know how I felt about it. The guys got a mic in his face every day. Seems kind of chicken shit to me.

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Oh absolutely he can.  We'll all sit here and suffer through this "show" of 1st Amendment rights.  And in turn, he and his other liberal idiot friends can sit and suffer while we exercise our 2nd Amendment rights.  Correct?  Uh oh.....wait a minute.....that may not be acceptable to the lib-tards.

Hypocritical, pompous, arrogant imbeciles.  The "intellectually elite". :lmao:

Image result for democratic sit in pacifiers

You're mocking John Lewis who has forgotten more about this issue than you will ever know. You should quit while you're behind dumbass :lol: 

image.jpeg

Edited by SnowRider

1 minute ago, Anler said:

Colin Kaepernick is entitled to his opinion just like all of you whiny bitches are...

Well, nobody is saying he isn't.  What we are saying is he picked a gross time to express it.  And like mentioned above...what does he want done?  What is his end game?  What is the plan?  To seem like a selfish little shit in front of the fans that pay his salary?  Mission accomplished!

Just now, Zambroski said:

Well, nobody is saying he isn't.  What we are saying is he picked a gross time to express it.  And like mentioned above...what does he want done?  What is his end game?  What is the plan?  To seem like a selfish little shit in front of the fans that pay his salary?  Mission accomplished!

And why do you care?  :dunno: