Just now, SnowRider said:

Where does it say the anthem is only about service members?   

I didn't mean to imply that it was only about service members. Just saying that he is disrespecting the men and women that have, or are fighting for the freedom that allows him to be a douche.

• Platinum Contributing Member
31 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Hey retard, it's not about "his rights", it's about making a little show of himself during an event where it is commonplace and ceremonious to start these events.  I don't give a fuck if he doesn't want to stand there with his hand over his heart and mouth the words.  I don't even give a fuck if he jogs in place (like they almost do anyway).  What I care about is him deciding this is where he is going to make his own little "stand" against "oppression" (and what a fucking joke that is for him to do) while the nation has to sit there and watch it.  I equate it to those stupid negros blocking traffic with the "right to free speech and right to gather".  Those rights are being confused and accepted by the ignorant and repulsive liberals that an individuals "rights" can interfere with other citizens rights...as long as the "cause" is "just".  What a crock of fucking shit. 

And what a leader the Niners have for their team now to put them all in a negative spot-light and on the record in an uncomfortable place when asked what they think of it.  It's piss fucking poor leadership and horrific judgment....but, that's the Libtard Democratic way now...right?  What a load of shit. You are pathetic for thinking that too.

HEAD TO THE POLLS ALL YE HILLARY SUPPORTERS!

25f0b0fad162d073fcfaa5a00215416977eb2f4e93c1c22e3b007355fcb6a7e5.gif

Your personal speculation means nothing in the context of the argument.  It only exemplifies your fucking stupidity and ignorance. :bc: 

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

Where does it say the anthem is only about service members?   

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

It's irrelevant.  

It's about selfishness and disrespect you stupid little liberal ass-queef.

How about that bet mother fucker?

• Like 2

Just now, ckf said:

I didn't mean to imply that it was only about service members. Just saying that he is disrespecting the men and women that have, or are fighting for the freedom that allows him to be a douche.

I disagree.  It's exactly the type of freedom they have fought for and are fighting for.  The Bootlicker reaction is prevelant in many ME countries. 

Your personal speculation means nothing in the context of the argument.  It only exemplifies your fucking stupidity and ignorance. :bc: 

What a stupid statement.  Do you know what you just typed even means?  Stop trying to sound intelligent.  It's way too late for that.

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It's about selfishness and disrespect you stupid little liberal ass-queef.

How about that bet mother fucker?

Just now, Zambroski said:

What a stupid statement.  Do you know what you just typed even means?  Stop trying to sound intelligent.  It's way too late for that.

You simply lack the mental aptitude to comprehend the topic.  Your drivel proves it :bc: 

1 minute ago, Biggie Smails said:

You're irrelevant.

:lol: Nice relaxing vacation in the UP hey Jimmy..... :lmao: All day on FSCE getting your ass :owned: by me and Vince. 

Absolutely.  I have Hillary and you have Rump :bc: 

Just now, Biggie Smails said:

Come on SR.....you have been bugging the fuck out of people to bet for months....man up.

:snack:

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

:lol: Nice relaxing vacation in the UP hey Jimmy..... :lmao: All day on FSCE getting your ass :owned: by me and Vince. 

You and The Dago couldn't bust a grape....now bet the man or stfu.

BTW having a very relaxing day....canoed the lake and river this morning, went to town for lunch and checked out Harbor Fest for a bit now I'm having a cocktail while the girls are out kayaking and taking pictures.

• Like 1

Just now, Biggie Smails said:

BTW having a very relaxing day....canoed the lake and river this morning, went to town for lunch and checked out Harbor Fest for a bit now I'm having a cocktail while the girls are out kayaking and taking pictures.

:bc:

1 hour ago, Mileage Psycho said:

I wouldn't expect a mental midget like yourself to understand that Kaepernick has the right to sit out the anthem, our country is about the freedom to do so even if you or anyone else doesn't like it.

1 hour ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Who the hell knows, the 49ers have issued there statement and they concur with what SR posted.

:goodpost:

if it wasnt for the working class, white people and the non thug life pos's he wouldnt be making the money he's making. 

just shows a proper upbringing doesnt take the nigga out of the nigga.