• Gold Member
4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Actually, it is not.  And here's why:  His actions are NOT what makes America great.  His actions are nothing more than the actions of a selfish and spoiled athlete who thinks he can use his fame and celebrity to force paying Americans to witness his "Soap box spectacle."  Nothing more.  If he wants to do that shit he can...out on his own...without the fans being held captive and forcing him to do so.  And "the flag represents different things to different people" has to be the stupidest fucking statement I've ever heard on here.  The American flag represents...READY?  AMERICA!  So, let us all apologize as paying Americans to poor, poor Colin.  Who feels he is being "slighted" after 8 years the war cry "Change" clearly pandering to African-Americans.  Oh...and also apologize to him for his multi-year, multi-million dollar contracts payed for by the same Americans that he just shit on.

You know what.....the post by your Ass-baby SR and this one commenting about a "good post" are why Trump is in the running in the first place.  You two ingrates are just to stupid to figure out how.  Get your fucking head right and stop acting like a god damn turnip.

His actions aren't what make America great. That he has the freedom to do so despite others being offended IS what makes America great.

• Like 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

It's about respect you fucking roach.  Something I'm going to teach you.  Oh...and that bet you are throwing out there again like a retard...ours is still valid.  And I'll keep reminding you of that.  And I'm curious....do you act like this at your employer?  Through emails or other ways?  Really?  Why not?  You are a fucking Lib-tard troll poseur that's why.

Now...go preach your indoctrination horse shit to your own captive audience.......at your house.

You're not teaching me shit dumbass.  You're so fucking dumb it's almost hard to respond to your drivel.  :snack:

1 minute ago, Kivalo said:

His actions aren't what make America great. That he has the freedom to do so despite others being offended IS what makes America great.

:goodpost:

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

:lol: Define America from Kaepernicks perspective.  :snack:

Whos forcing you to witness his actions?  :dunno:

What a stupid god dam post Z :lmao: 

You are such a fucking clueless idiot.  HOLY SHIT....dumb as gravel!  :lol:

If you think you're gonna make it to your car and lock yourself in before I can get my hooks on you...forget it chinless.  That only worked for you once and you were'nt even being chased!   You fucking coward pussy!  :lol2:

Edited by Zambroski

2 hours ago, Wildcat said:

I work for a very large company close to above the NFL and i can tell you that shit is not tolerated. if you dont perform no one cares about your life or your trials and tribulations. Its game over and your fired. In a competitive high paying world there is 0 room for that.

he is not a worker..he is more like a movie star!:flush:

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It's about respect you fucking roach.  Something I'm going to teach you.  Oh...and that bet you are throwing out there again like a retard...ours is still valid.  And I'll keep reminding you of that.  And I'm curious....do you act like this at your employer?  Through emails or other ways?  Really?  Why not?  You are a fucking Lib-tard troll poseur that's why.

Now...go preach your indoctrination horse shit to your own captive audience.......at your house.

I bet the kiss ass wears a Trump - Make America Great T-Shirt to work every day.

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

You're not teaching me shit dumbass.  You're so fucking dumb it's almost hard to respond to your drivel.  :snack:

Maybe not...and I don't really care if you learn anything.  All I really want to do is punish you.  Whatever learning you do will be up to you....and you'll have plenty of time to think about things in physical therapy.  

Now go ahead....think this isn't real.  Think this is "just internet fodder".  Wanna bet?  How's $500 sound?

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Maybe not...and I don't really care if you learn anything.  All I really want to do is punish you.  Whatever learning you do will be up to you....and you'll have plenty of time to think about things in physical therapy.  

Now go ahead....think this isn't real.  Think this is "just internet fodder".  Wanna bet?  How's $500 sound?

Sounds excellent.  :snack:

:lol: 

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Actually, it is not.  And here's why:  His actions are NOT what makes America great.  His actions are nothing more than the actions of a selfish and spoiled athlete who thinks he can use his fame and celebrity to force paying Americans to witness his "Soap box spectacle."  Nothing more.  If he wants to do that shit he can...out on his own...without the fans being held captive and forcing him to do so.  And "the flag represents different things to different people" has to be the stupidest fucking statement I've ever heard on here.  The American flag represents...READY?  AMERICA!  So, let us all apologize as paying Americans to poor, poor Colin.  Who feels he is being "slighted" after 8 years the war cry "Change" clearly pandering to African-Americans.  Oh...and also apologize to him for his multi-year, multi-million dollar contracts payed for by the same Americans that he just shit on.

You know what.....the post by your Ass-baby SR and this one commenting about a "good post" are why Trump is in the running in the first place.  You two ingrates are just to stupid to figure out how.  Get your fucking head right and stop acting like a god damn turnip.

I wouldn't expect a mental midget like yourself to understand that Kaepernick has the right to sit out the anthem, our country is about the freedom to do so even if you or anyone else doesn't like it.

3 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

I wouldn't expect a mental midget like yourself to understand that Kaepernick has the right to sit out the anthem, our country is about the freedom to do so even if you or anyone else doesn't like it.

So when did he come to the conclusion about all this oppression of the black man....to my knowledge it's the first he's done it. Like I said earlier fuck the head case,

8 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

come on..you know it's all about ..look at me!

Maybe we should see his taxes to look for charitable donations.

Edited by Capt.Storm

I won't disagree that he has the freedom to do what he want's. But, the guy is a looser for not respecting the men and women that are serving our country, so he has the freedom to be a fucking douche.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, ckf said:

I won't disagree that he has the freedom to do what he want's. But, the guy is a looser for not respecting the men and women that are serving our country, so he has the freedom to be a fucking douche.

10-4..there are way better,more respectful ways to voice your opinion in his situation.:bc:

I stick up for blacks a lot..but they do prove that they are their own worse enemy constantly.

Edited by Capt.Storm

4 hours ago, SnowRider said:

Actually his actions are exactly what makes America great and I commend him.  I may not agree with him but if he feels his actions are a form of non violent protest to draw attention to an issue....it is his right to do so.  The flag and other symbols represent different things to different people.  He protested the anthem - which is his right.  

9 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

So when did he come to the conclusion about all this oppression of the black man....to my knowledge it's the first he's done it. Like I said earlier fuck the head case,

Who the hell knows, the 49ers have issued there statement and they concur with what SR posted.

“The national anthem is and always will be a special part of the pre-game ceremony,” the team’s statement began. “It is an opportunity to honor our country and reflect on the great liberties we are afforded as its citizens.

“In respecting such American principles as freedom of religion and freedom of expression, we recognize the right of an individual to choose to participate, or not, in our celebration of the national anthem

http://blogs.mercurynews.com/49ers/2016/08/27/kaepernick-doesnt-stand-national-anthem-49ers-issue-statement/

16 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Hey retard, it's not about "his rights", it's about making a little show of himself during an event where it is commonplace and ceremonious to start these events.  I don't give a fuck if he doesn't want to stand there with his hand over his heart and mouth the words.  I don't even give a fuck if he jogs in place (like they almost do anyway).  What I care about is him deciding this is where he is going to make his own little "stand" against "oppression" (and what a fucking joke that is for him to do) while the nation has to sit there and watch it.  I equate it to those stupid negros blocking traffic with the "right to free speech and right to gather".  Those rights are being confused and accepted by the ignorant and repulsive liberals that an individuals "rights" can interfere with other citizens rights...as long as the "cause" is "just".  What a crock of fucking shit. 

And what a leader the Niners have for their team now to put them all in a negative spot-light and on the record in an uncomfortable place when asked what they think of it.  It's piss fucking poor leadership and horrific judgment....but, that's the Libtard Democratic way now...right?  What a load of shit. You are pathetic for thinking that too.

HEAD TO THE POLLS ALL YE HILLARY SUPPORTERS!

25f0b0fad162d073fcfaa5a00215416977eb2f4e93c1c22e3b007355fcb6a7e5.gif

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Hey retard, it's not about "his rights", it's about making a little show of himself during an event where it is commonplace and ceremonious to start these events.  I don't give a fuck if he doesn't want to stand there with his hand over his heart and mouth the words.  I don't even give a fuck if he jogs in place (like they almost do anyway).  What I care about is him deciding this is where he is going to make his own little "stand" against "oppression" (and what a fucking joke that is for him to do) while the nation has to sit there and watch it.  I equate it to those stupid negros blocking traffic with the "right to free speech and right to gather".  Those rights are being confused and accepted by the ignorant and repulsive liberals that an individuals "rights" can interfere with other citizens rights...as long as the "cause" is "just".  What a crock of fucking shit. 

And what a leader the Niners have for their team now to put them all in a negative spot-light and on the record in an uncomfortable place when asked what they think of it.  It's piss fucking poor leadership and horrific judgment....but, that's the Libtard Democratic way now...right?  What a load of shit. You are pathetic for thinking that too.

HEAD TO THE POLLS ALL YE HILLARY SUPPORTERS!

25f0b0fad162d073fcfaa5a00215416977eb2f4e93c1c22e3b007355fcb6a7e5.gif

yep and causes the blacks to do more stupid chit most of the time!

i been watching this crap for a long time and the one thought i keep coming back to is the thought that a good percentage of black people can not handle freedom..so i ask you is that partly the white mans fault?

Evolution maybe?

Edited by Capt.Storm

22 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Who the hell knows, the 49ers have issued there statement and they concur with what SR posted.

No shit eh Vince.....I figured the Niners would have said fuck that nigger and the high horse he rode in on....weird.

41 minutes ago, ckf said:

Where does it say the anthem is only about service members?