• Platinum Contributing Member
7 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Not such a bad ass now that he is back, just behind his back?

you kept telling people to get him over here.......... he's here.

:dunno:

I already responded to him in the last day or two - 'Where's my $100...' :bc: 

Moto - where's my $100?  

:snack:

Moto - where's my $100?  

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

I already responded to him in the last day or two - 'Where's my $100...' :bc: 

Moto - where's my $100?  

:snack:

Moto - where's my $100?  

Did he pay you?

You dog Racer in every post he makes about becoming a CM.

Figure a guy beats you out of a hundy, you would be on him like sweat.

like when he wasn't posting.

:pc: 

7 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Did he pay you?

He talks big and he talks a lot. But Slope is just simply all talk all the time

23 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Did he pay you?

No he hasn't - and I've brought it up 3 or 4 times since he's been back.  

15 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

He talks big and he talks a lot. But Slope is just simply all talk all the time

You're clueless and again most of your posts are about me or in response to me.  You are my bitch :bc: 

9 hours ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

You are by far the biggest dumb fuck on ALL snowmobile websites. That pot has really fried your brain.  Although it's doubtful there was much in that inbred skull of yours to fry from the beginning 

You are a piece of shit traitor. I hope Trump deports your ass!

Here's my take on it.

No question its those players choice.   I do think its hypocritical and a bit over zealous political correctness complaining about this if you sit during the anthem at any point, even watching it on TV.  Moto's post was a good reminder to me.   Sometimes I stand but often times I'm not paying enough attention while watching on TV and doing something else.   No more.   When on TV I'll treat it as if it were live.

That being said, here's my problem with this method of protest.   For the most part I think the Anthem and respect for the flag has as much to do about the soldiers who have sacrificed so much for this country and really freedom around the world than it does for the country itself.  Yes maybe they are one in the same but not to everyone.   Countries like the US and Canada have sent millions of men and women to defend freedom.   Sometimes the motives may be clouded but often times they are not.  Its so people can have at least a taste of what we have and almost every time in history this came with no quid pro quo.   Often times knowing it won't always work as some countries for a variety of reasons are not ready to embrace it, however the desire and sacrifice for us to share what freedom is should not be overlooked.  

The millions of soldiers who have sacrificed so much were fighting for each other and at least the idea of what America and a free republic should be.  They are not fighting to maintain some of the injustices that unfortunately still occur in our society today.   Men and women, of different ethnic and other backgrounds give so much not just for what our imperfect Republic is, but what it should be.   And while our republic may not be perfect, it has done more to better the lives of the people of the world than any other in the history of mankind.    

• Like 1

Just now, Highmark said:

Here's my take on it.

No question its those players choice.   I do think its hypocritical and a bit over zealous political correctness complaining about this if you sit during the anthem at any point, even watching it on TV.  Moto's post was a good reminder to me.   Sometimes I stand but often times I'm not paying enough attention while watching on TV and doing something else.   No more.   When on TV I'll treat it as if it were live.Sometimes the motives may be clouded but often times they are not.  Its so people can have at least a taste of what we have and almost every time in history this came with no quid pro quo.   Often times knowing it won't always work as some countries for a variety of reasons are not ready to embrace it, however the desire and sacrifice for us to share what freedom is should not be overlooked.  

The millions of soldiers who have sacrificed so much were fighting for each other and at least the idea of what America and a free republic should be.  They are not fighting to maintain some of the injustices that unfortunately still occur in our society today.   Men and women, of different ethnic and other backgrounds give so much not just for what our imperfect Republic is, but what it should be.   And while our republic may not be perfect, it has done more to better the lives of the people of the world than any other in the history of mankind.    

:goodpost:

On the Bold: He/they actually do not have the right for free speech and/or freedom of expression in private industry.  He has been afforded it out of the Niner's franchise and the NFL's "good graces". When I say "good graces", I mean of course it was/is in their best interest financially to let this go...and of course...capitalize monetarily from it.  That is THEIR right....and ironically, theirs alone.  

More irony: unless they (the Niners and NFL) are idiots when it comes to contracts, they own him and his name, and get first rights of refusal to any and all funds created by either while under contract.  They also have to give approval for him to capitalize on his celebrity outside of their organization.

14 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Here's my take on it.

No question its those players choice.   I do think its hypocritical and a bit over zealous political correctness complaining about this if you sit during the anthem at any point, even watching it on TV.  Moto's post was a good reminder to me.   Sometimes I stand but often times I'm not paying enough attention while watching on TV and doing something else.   No more.   When on TV I'll treat it as if it were live.

That being said, here's my problem with this method of protest.   For the most part I think the Anthem and respect for the flag has as much to do about the soldiers who have sacrificed so much for this country and really freedom around the world than it does for the country itself.  Yes maybe they are one in the same but not to everyone.   Countries like the US and Canada have sent millions of men and women to defend freedom.   Sometimes the motives may be clouded but often times they are not.  Its so people can have at least a taste of what we have and almost every time in history this came with no quid pro quo.   Often times knowing it won't always work as some countries for a variety of reasons are not ready to embrace it, however the desire and sacrifice for us to share what freedom is should not be overlooked.  

:goodpost: 

Pretty long winded though. Did Z takeover your account?

• Like 1