• Platinum Contributing Member

Dudes a fucking head case and his career is in a downward spiral now he won't stand for the anthem because of the supposed oppression of blacks in this country. Fucker makes millions even though he sucks.....fuck him and his "oppression".

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/17401815/colin-kaepernick-san-francisco-49ers-sits-national-anthem-prior-preseason-game

• Like 2

Who gives a shit about him...another stupid Negro.  He can ride his disrespectful ass right into retirement.  And I thought Obama made it better for minorities?  No?  It's been 8 fucking years...now they wanna complain.  Pea brains.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Freedom..??  :dunno:

Freedom from what?? hes being an ungrateful asshole. These fuckers dont deserve half the money they make at least shut the fuck up and deal with it. Dont want to hear these guys complain about anything:handjob:

Actually his actions are exactly what makes America great and I commend him.  I may not agree with him but if he feels his actions are a form of non violent protest to draw attention to an issue....it is his right to do so.  The flag and other symbols represent different things to different people.  He protested the anthem - which is his right.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

Actually his actions are exactly what makes America great and I commend him.  I may not agree with him but if he feels his actions are a form of non violent protest to draw attention to an issue....it is his right to do so.  The flag and other symbols represent different things to different people.  He protested the anthem - which is his right.  

YOU ARE SUCH A FUCKING MORON.  :lol:

• Like 4

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

Not in the NFL its a private business. His employer pays him Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much money for this shit. Not how the game works my friend.

Just now, Wildcat said:

Not in the NFL its a private business. His employer pays him Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much money for this shit. Not how the game works my friend.

He is such a fucking idiot!  Everybody's place of employment now has the right to protest as they choose?  I wonder, how many protests he conveys to his employer/employees...or how many politically charged messages he floats around his work intranet.  Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....................................

11 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

:lol:

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

He is such a fucking idiot!  Everybody's place of employment now has the right to protest as they choose?  I wonder, how many protests he conveys to his employer/employees...or how many politically charged messages he floats around his work intranet.  Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....................................

I work for a very large company close to above the NFL and i can tell you that shit is not tolerated. if you dont perform no one cares about your life or your trials and tribulations. Its game over and your fired. In a competitive high paying world there is 0 room for that.

5 minutes ago, Wildcat said:

I work for a very large company close to above the NFL and i can tell you that shit is not tolerated. if you dont perform no one cares about your life or your trials and tribulations. Its game over and your fired. In a competitive high paying world there is 0 room for that.

Here is the big "matzah ball" out there;  as the leader of the team, how many of his team mates were sitting beside him?  Yep......ZERO.  You think they are commending him for his "right to protest" now?  Nope.  Vote Hillary! :lol:

Edited by Zambroski

21 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

meathead.jpg?w=369&h=387

• Like 2

• Gold Member
2 hours ago, SnowRider said:

Freedom..??  :dunno:

He has the freedom to do what he did. We have the freedom to call him an idiot for doing so. Kinda like you blindly supporting a corrupt cunt and the rest of us calling you an idiot for doing so.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

Good post.

12 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Good post.

Actually, it is not.  And here's why:  His actions are NOT what makes America great.  His actions are nothing more than the actions of a selfish and spoiled athlete who thinks he can use his fame and celebrity to force paying Americans to witness his "Soap box spectacle."  Nothing more.  If he wants to do that shit he can...out on his own...without the fans being held captive and forcing him to do so.  And "the flag represents different things to different people" has to be the stupidest fucking statement I've ever heard on here.  The American flag represents...READY?  AMERICA!  So, let us all apologize as paying Americans to poor, poor Colin.  Who feels he is being "slighted" after 8 years the war cry "Change" clearly pandering to African-Americans.  Oh...and also apologize to him for his multi-year, multi-million dollar contracts payed for by the same Americans that he just shit on.

You know what.....the post by your Ass-baby SR and this one commenting about a "good post" are why Trump is in the running in the first place.  You two ingrates are just to stupid to figure out how.  Get your fucking head right and stop acting like a god damn turnip.

• Like 2

What does his place of employment have to do with protesting the national anthem?  He has as much right to do what he did as you Mouthbreathers have to your reaction.  I have no problem with your reaction to his protest but I do take issue with those of you who think he doesn't have the right to protest the anthem.  In your attempt to be a 'patriot' you are denouncing the very principle you think you're protecting.  Typical FSCE/mouthbreather mentality though.    

Just now, SnowRider said:

What does his place of employment have to do with protesting the national anthem?  He has as much right to do what he did as you Mouthbreathers have to your reaction.  I have no problem with your reaction to his protest but I do take issue with those of you who think he doesn't have the right to protest the anthem.  In your attempt to be a 'patriot' you are denouncing the very principle you think you're protecting.  Typical FSCE/mouthbreather mentality though.    

It's about respect you fucking roach.  Something I'm going to teach you.  Oh...and that bet you are throwing out there again like a retard...ours is still valid.  And I'll keep reminding you of that.  And I'm curious....do you act like this at your employer?  Through emails or other ways?  Really?  Why not?  You are a fucking Lib-tard troll poseur that's why.

Now...go preach your indoctrination horse shit to your own captive audience.......at your house.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Actually, it is not.  And here's why:  His actions are NOT what makes America great.  His actions are nothing more than the actions of a selfish and spoiled athlete who thinks he can use his fame and celebrity to force paying Americans to witness his "Soap box spectacle."  Nothing more.  If he wants to do that shit he can...out on his own...without the fans being held captive and forcing him to do so.  And "the flag represents different things to different people" has to be the stupidest fucking statement I've ever heard on here.  The American flag represents...READY?  AMERICA!  So, let us all apologize as paying Americans to poor, poor Colin.  Who feels he is being "slighted" after 8 years the war cry "Change" clearly pandering to African-Americans.  Oh...and also apologize to him for his multi-year, multi-million dollar contracts payed for by the same Americans that he just shit on.

You know what.....the post by your Ass-baby SR and this one commenting about a "good post" are why Trump is in the running in the first place.  You two ingrates are just to stupid to figure out how.  Get your fucking head right and stop acting like a god damn turnip.

:lol: Define America from Kaepernicks perspective.  :snack:

Who's forcing you to witness his actions?  :dunno:

What a stupid post Z :lmao: 

But the Mouthbreathers will love it :lmao: 

Edited by SnowRider