Trump is a sick fuck

17 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Trump tried to honor victims of crimes by unauthorized immigrants — by signing their portraits

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2018/6/22/17494608/trump-family-separation-immigration-autographs

'A56B1A91-FEAE-446B-8F92-14D09F501D79.jpeg

Weird as Trump signing those might be, the only takeaway I got from that was, "victims of illegal aliens", and there are many.  1 is too many.

• Platinum Contributing Member

Fucking "unauthorized" !? 

Any way they can, the leftards try to down play the ILLEGAL entry of the United States of America..

@Mainecat, it's a crime/illegal to cross into another country without going through the proper places..

If you go to Canada with your family, and you had a dwi 15 years ago, sneak across the border and are caught, the Canadians will take you away from your family/kids and place you under arrest.. that's a fucking fact.. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Rigid1 said:

Any way they can, the leftards try to down play the ILLEGAL entry of the United States of America..

@Mainecat, it's a crime/illegal to cross into another country without going through the proper places..

If you go to Canada with your family, and you had a dwi 15 years ago, sneak across the border and are caught, the Canadians will take you away from your family/kids and place you under arrest.. that's a fucking fact.. 

That's different than seeking asylum

8 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Great point.  My biggest gripe with the left and the media right now, is that they lie through their teeth, to propagate bullshit and divide us.  Tell the fucking truth and quit twisting it to push your agenda.  I don't know where you come from, but I'd define that as an enemy of mine.

8 minutes ago, f7ben said:

It is but they don’t get to sneak across the border then, when caught, try to claim asylum.  While their country may be more fucked than ours, it’s hardly a place of vile certain danger and death.

A8E12FD5-937C-4161-937C-A84FB5324127.jpeg

• Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It is but they don’t get to sneak across the border then, when caught, try to claim asylum.  While their country may be more fucked than ours, it’s hardly a place of vile certain danger and death.

A8E12FD5-937C-4161-937C-A84FB5324127.jpeg

On top of 30 points of entry on the border.

12 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Agreed,..ever wonder why they don't head to south America? Brazil, Columbia hardly 3rd world..why do they all come here?? Think it's the freebies?

Sabine Durden, who lost her son Dominic in a fatal vehicle accident caused by an illegal immigrant in California, told CRTV: “I asked [President Trump] myself if he would please do me the honor to sign [my son’s] picture. He gladly agreed and obliged. The other Angel parents also asked for his signature on their poster.” She said, “It’s a true treasure to me. How very sad that [President Trump’s] signature on our pictures is now an issue instead [of] the reason why we only have pictures left.”

:news: 

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiezehnder/2018/06/27/president-trump-signs-photos-of-children-murdered-by-illegals-n2495065

8 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Great point.  My biggest gripe with the left and the media right now, is that they lie through their teeth, to propagate bullshit and divide us.  Tell the fucking truth and quit twisting it to push your agenda.  I don't know where you come from, but I'd define that as an enemy of mine.

LMAO ,, did you honestly just type that 

1 hour ago, grggade said:

LMAO ,, did you honestly just type that 

Why yes he did. :lol:

FTR I agree but I would have just typed media and not included the left without including the right.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

17 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Why yes he did. :lol:

FTR I agree but I would have just typed media and not included the left without including the right.

The News should have to change it's name to The Opinion..