What is the only thing standing between the liberals and a complete mental breakdown?

I gotta say.....the left keeps getting their dicks handed to them on a paper plate.  And still no talk of reconciliation, finding common ground, or respect for the side who keeps winning.  This is why I maintain the "fuck em" attitude.  I don't want to see their holy grail eliminated, abortion, but I wouldn't feel bad if they banned late term abortions at all.  And that seems to be what they're most running around with their hair on fire about.

• Like 1

Just now, Sal Rosenberg said:

Ya have to have something between your ears to breakdown in the first place , therein lies the problem

Great point.  Maybe someday, they'll snap out of the alternative reality they seem to live in.  Want a real treat, listen to NPR for an hour or so.  Whew.  And this is a publicly funded entity?  Time to pull the plug on this propaganda.

I really just don’t know.  It’s simply amazing how they can somehow hold it together in the face of this catastrophic, self-inflicted, habitual losing and constant epic defeats....one after another.

The only thing I can realistically believe is that their own intolerance, denial and hatred is somehow powering them on.  TDS must just be more incredibly complicated than any of us thought.  How we aren’t seeing suicides by the numbers at this point is surprising to me.  It’s disappointing.  My fingers are crossed for when the next SCOTUS is sworn in.  Thanks Harry!!!!  :lmao:

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

I really just don’t know.  It’s simply amazing how they can somehow hold it together in the face of this catastrophic, self-inflicted, habitual losing and constant epic defeats....one after another.

The only thing I can realistically believe is that their own intolerance, denial and hatred is somehow powering them on.  TDS must just be more incredibly complicated than any of us thought.  How we aren’t seeing suicides by the numbers at this point is surprising to me.  It’s disappointing.  My fingers are crossed for when the next SCOTUS is sworn in.  Thanks Harry!!!!  :lmao:

Yeah, I wish I could say I understand it.  Then again, if I listened/watched a constant diet of of CNN, NPR, NY Times, its not hard to see how their world view is shaped.

9 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

I can't stand the craziness anymore. 

x2.  And again, why I waste no time trying to reconcile with someone who doesn't understand or flat out hates me.  90% is propagated by the media.  90% of us have no problem with all races, creeds and colors, and interact daily with them.  

If ??  SCOTUS  Sleepy  r.b.g. kicks off during Potus 45 term (s)?   The Nov. 2018 election , if the dem party blue wave does not retake the U.S. house  or not make gains in the U.S. club senate.   

Edited by hwytohell