Where Slope went

28 minutes ago, $poorsledder$ said:

No clothing was removed?  Is that an understood rule of lesbian fight club?

There was a titty that popped out. I was honed in on finding that. Can’t have a good lesie fight without a proper tit exposing. It’s a rule or something. 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

There was a titty that popped out. I was honed in on finding that. Can’t have a good lesie fight without a proper tit exposing. It’s a rule or something. 

That black chick in the white bikini was legit......

Fuckin' earth scum. These fuckin' pigs should be in nursing school, or working to help people. 

So what do they do, fight like the slut cums that they are. 

I maintain what I say.........................AMERICA IS IMPLODING SOCIALLY. 

You won't recognize this country in 30 years. it will be in shambles. 

7 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Fuckin' earth scum. These fuckin' pigs should be in nursing school, or working to help people. 

So what do they do, fight like the slut cums that they are. 

I maintain what I say.........................AMERICA IS IMPLODING SOCIALLY. 

You won't recognize this country in 30 years. it will be in shambles. 

I'd rather spend the day with those lesbians in that vid than you. They are probably smart enough to understand the difference between a track and a wheel and I would imagine most of them pay their bets when they lose.

Also even though those dike are into some sick shit they most likely dont shove ax handles up anyones ass and none of them have ASS ODOR like you do 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I'd rather spend the day with those lesbians in that vid than you. They are probably smart enough to understand the difference between a track and a wheel and I would imagine most of them pay their bets when they lose.

Also even though those dike are into some sick shit they most likely dont shove ax handles up anyones ass and none of them have ASS ODOR like you do 

Hahaha. Znotty owned to the maximum max. 

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

ASS ODOR is my line, don't use it ..................SSFB copy-cat. 

Just now, Polaris 550 said:

ASS ODOR is my line, don't use it ..................SSFB copy-cat. 

Nope.......I said the words ASS ODOR in reference to you a long time ago. You steal my lines and you welch on bets.

Just now, f7ben said:

Nope.......I said the words ASS ODOR in reference to you a long time ago. You steal my lines and you welch on bets.

LIAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  ASS ODOR is my line!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've been posting it for close to 10 years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

• 2 months later...
On 6/27/2018 at 8:42 PM, f7ben said:

I woulda banged a few of those cunts 

They'd let you bang them, they like pussy.