Pour Chrissy Mathews

• Platinum Contributing Member

Priceless.   More rumors Ginsburg is retiring at the end of the term.  :lol:   Thanks Harry.   More Hillary's going to win effect.  Bet any money RBG wanted the first female POTUS to nominate her successor.   :lol:  

Said all along the most important thing for wanting a Trump Presidency is the judge nominations and not just the SC.  

Edited by Highmark

• Platinum Contributing Member

Obama and other Presidents had almost the exact same bans or immigration policies.....no objection from the left.

The left has nothing to run on but making the optics of issues look bad even when they did the same exact thing.  

Gladly enough of the voting public can see this.  

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

Priceless.   More rumors Ginsburg is retiring at the end of the term.  :lol:   Thanks Harry.   More Hillary's going to win effect.  Bet any money RBG wanted the first female POTUS to nominate her successor.   :lol:  

Said all along the most important thing for wanting a Trump Presidency is the judge nominations and not just the SC.  

Exactly.  So sick of the fascist left in this country.  And please save the “they all do it”. Bullshit.  No.  They don’t.  I heard a great montage of all the misdeeds coming from these clowns since Trump got elected, that underscored the point.  Unhinged unprecedented and it needs to stop before someone gets killed.  I’d love to see someone create something equivalent coming from conservatives.  Let me just add the disclaimer that I’m not a fan of any inside the beltway types.

supreme court appointments should not be lifetime. But all Justices should rule based on the constitution. The four leftists that vote against everything are activists no justices 

1 hour ago, jtssrx said:

supreme court appointments should not be lifetime. But all Justices should rule based on the constitution. The four leftists that vote against everything are activists no justices 

Yup. With a max age limit of 80 .  Term limits for the U.S. house , six terms with a max age limit of age 78. U.S. club senate , three terms with a max age limit of age 80. No more thurmonds or feinsteins.  Imo