'Cowards' placed boy, 7, underwater in bathtub as parents watch during home invasion, sheriff says

• Platinum Contributing Member

Unfuckingreal.  Sadly our justice system isn't swift enough for people like this.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/06/26/cowards-placed-boy-7-underwater-in-bathtub-as-parents-watch-during-home-invasion-sheriff-says.html

The men then turned their attention to the couple’s 7-year-old son, who was led around the house in search of money, according to the sheriff. Police released pictures of the three suspects in the home, including the moment one of the men tries to get the boy to locate where a large amount of money was stored.

"We have audio and video from inside that house,” Nehls said. "You can hear chilling screams from all the family members inside that house."

One of the masked men later placed the 7-year-old son in a bath tub with hot water in an attempt to get information about possessions in the home.

“You can hear when the bathtub was filling with water," Nehls said. "Then all of a sudden the screams became muffled because he's just up underneath the water." 

Detective Justin White told reporters the boy was used as "leverage" by the suspects.

"The 7-year-old is having to watch his dad get tortured, basically," he said Tuesday. "When that didn't work they tortured the 7-year-old. To me, yesterday I said that's pretty sick. I will add that is evil to do something like that to a child." 

Edited by Highmark

I was a victim of a home invasion in 2001, pre-kids thankfully, not a good experience. Fucked me up for about a year

12 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

I was a victim of a home invasion in 2001, pre-kids thankfully, not a good experience. Fucked me up for about a year

Did you let the intruder have a load of 00 buckshot from a 12 gauge?

28 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Did you let the intruder have a load of 00 buckshot from a 12 gauge?

I was a Democrat at the time, thought people only needed guns for hunting...

1 minute ago, snoughnut said:

No wonder you were fucked up, hope you're ok now. :lmao:

Yes, all good, I live in the real world now. 

:t5: