Has there ever been an issue that has brought out the hypocrisy of a party more than illegal immigration has with the dems?

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

30 cents :lol: Q2 and Q3 alone are going to net me about 17k in profit sharing plus they are letting our production bonuses run pretty high. The Steel recovery in the last 2 years will probably end up meaning 80-100k to me vs the 2 years prior

:lol: come on i'm trying to rustle you up this fine tuesday :lol: 

3 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

:lol: come on i'm trying to rustle you up this fine tuesday :lol: 

I had my Jimmies in an uproar last night :lol: I got too much shit to do today to get caught in a vortex !!!!!!!!11111111

22 hours ago, Highmark said:

Video after video of dems who were saying the exact same things Trump has been saying but now he's a racist because of it.   Its actually priceless to watch.

Bill Clinton, Obama, Hillary, Schumer, Feinstein....you name it.   They all are showing their true colors.  

I would run ad after ad on how they use to talk on it in the upcoming elections.

I would say supporting Sarah Sanders being thrown out of a restaurant becuase she works for Trump after years of saying bakers must bake cakes no matter what is on par.  

1 minute ago, jtssrx said:

I would say supporting Sarah Sanders being thrown out of a restaurant becuase she works for Trump after years of saying bakers must bake cakes no matter what is on par.  

You can discriminate against someone because they are a lying asshole.......you cannot discriminate against someone because of race , sex , religion or orientation

What the fuck is so hard to understand about that????

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

You can discriminate against someone because they are a lying asshole.......you cannot discriminate against someone because of race , sex , religion or orientation

which is a clear reason why we hate momo the homo.  

Just now, Kev144 said:

which is a clear reason why we hate momo the homo.  

absolutely.......I would throw momo out of my establishment or off of a train or whatever 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, f7ben said:

30 cents :lol: Q2 and Q3 alone are going to net me about 17k in profit sharing plus they are letting our production bonuses run pretty high. The Steel recovery in the last 2 years will probably end up meaning 80-100k to me vs the 2 years prior

I just gave myself a $26,000 raise! Thanks Trump tariffs!

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
13 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Plenty of libs on here said you couldn't when I brought up the KKK example.  

34 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Plenty of libs on here said you couldn't when I brought up the KKK example.  

Well they are fucking retards :lol: we have covered that ad nauseam 

Edited by f7ben

19 hours ago, f7ben said:

Ben, I don't care that they threw her out. I just think it's hilarious that they've been crying about these cakes being baked for years and then they refuse service to people they politically disagree with then they follow her down the street and harass her. 

Oh and the Supreme court just ruled the cake baker wasn't discriminating 

• Platinum Contributing Member

I actually should have said "Immigration" not just illegal immigration with the recent hypocritical rhetoric on the travel ban decision.

Obama dropped over 26,000 bombs on basically the same nations that Trump instituted a temporary travel ban on while better vetting could be accomplished.  

Past presidents have gone out of their way to say their issues are not with the Islamic faith - if only to serve as a public counterbalance to their use of US military power in or against Muslim nations

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-38886496