US gains in reputation while Canada falls

26 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

Canada still remains in the top 10, taking the number 7 spot, while the United States is still comparatively lower at the 34th position.

another fail by the #1 dog sucker on this site. :clueless:

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

Canada still remains in the top 10, taking the number 7 spot, while the United States is still comparatively lower at the 34th position.

another fail by the #1 dog sucker on this site. :clueless:

That’s not what the thread title says.. hard to reed with dog cum in you’re eyes bro wow

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

That’s not what the thread title says.. hard to reed with dog cum in you’re eyes bro wow

You would know. You can’t read and you can’t spell. Dog sucker. 

• Platinum Contributing Member

Like we should care what others think of us.   The US gives almost double what the 2nd most charitable country gives.  Add in govt aid and we probably double all the other countries combined.  If the world don't like us......:finger:

Charitable giving by individuals as a percentage of GDP in America was recorded at 1.44%, in New Zealand at 0.79%, in Canada at .77% and in the UK – which came fourth globally – at 0.54%.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/america-new-zealand-and-canada-top-list-of-world-s-most-generous-nations-a6849221.html

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Like we should care what others think of us.   The US gives almost double what the 2nd most charitable country gives.  Add in govt aid and we probably double all the other countries combined.  If the world don't like us......:finger:

Charitable giving by individuals as a percentage of GDP in America was recorded at 1.44%, in New Zealand at 0.79%, in Canada at .77% and in the UK – which came fourth globally – at 0.54%.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/america-new-zealand-and-canada-top-list-of-world-s-most-generous-nations-a6849221.html

You guys cause the most shit too. :lol:

21 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Well it’s not guys like us. It’s the elistist fucks.  The deep state war machine is out of control!!!!!!!

• Platinum Contributing Member
24 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Yes, some good, some not so good.   Overall I'd say we've helped the world out quite a bit.   God know's what the USSR would have done if the US hadn't been around.  

4 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Well it’s not guys like us. It’s the elistist fucks.  The deep state war machine is out of control!!!!!!!

You know what I meant!!!!

:lol:

hey wheres your buddy AMG been?

someone finally knock his teeth out???

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Yes, some good, some not so good.   Overall I'd say we've helped the world out quite a bit.   God know's what the USSR would have done if the US hadn't been around.  

I want @f7bens opinion. :lol:

48 minutes ago, DAVE said:

You know what I meant!!!!

hey wheres your buddy AMG been?

someone finally knock his teeth out???

He texted the other day asking if we missed him. :lol: Said he’s just taking a break. Had like 4 people close to him pass in the last month. Actually sounds like he’s having a tough time with all of it.  😕

1 hour ago, Edmo said:

He texted the other day asking if we missed him. :lol: Said he’s just taking a break. Had like 4 people close to him pass in the last month. Actually sounds like he’s having a tough time with all of it.  😕

Well that sucks :(

I don't miss him.