Fuck me

3 minutes ago, 2strokemerc said:

ya'll can put sum paint on that trailer when u dun bro.

Meh. Thing gets beat up in the bush pretty good. Better off with a rockguard . I was going to roller brush it on last year lol 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, GGNHL said:

Fuckin Analer style beaner trailer right there :lol:

You should see the ghetto ass trailer bussman is sporting these days. Makes a beaner trailer look classy. Towed behind his 1982 suburban with 400,000 miles on it. Fucking Fred Sanford. 

2 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

You should see the ghetto ass trailer bussman is sporting these days. Makes a beaner trailer look classy. Towed behind his 1982 suburban with 400,000 miles on it. Fucking Fred Sanford. 

Bahahah he’s a gem. And it’s carrying around a methed out arctic cat.. It’s a who’s who of hilljack nonsense.

I feel your pain bro ,, We had our bush logged this past January , about 60 large trees . I looked at the aftermath of what looked like a tornado had hit

Spent three weekends just brushing out the trails and as a reward for all my hard work went out and bought a new stihl 661 with a 36" bar on it to handle the big stuff

enter the big ice storm in late winter we had and back to square one again brushing out trails ,, 3 more weekends

well fuck me we got a big windstorm after that plugged again,, 2 more weekends

just got another windstorm ,, fuck it and I haven't been back since to check

The kicker is that the warranty on the pro stihl saws is only 3 months and I haven't even used that sum bitch yet ,.. :thumbsdown:

3 minutes ago, grggade said:

I feel your pain bro ,, We had our bush logged this past January , about 60 large trees . I looked at the aftermath of what looked like a tornado had hit

Spent three weekends just brushing out the trails and as a reward for all my hard work went out and bought a new stihl 661 with a 36" bar on it to handle the big stuff

enter the big ice storm in late winter we had and back to square one again brushing out trails ,, 3 more weekends

well fuck me we got a big windstorm after that plugged again,, 2 more weekends

just got another windstorm ,, fuck it and I haven't been back since to check

The kicker is that the warranty on the pro stihl saws is only 3 months and I haven't even used that sum bitch yet ,.. :thumbsdown:

Holy shit lol 

11 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

7 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Bahahah he’s a gem. And it’s carrying around a methed out arctic cat.. It’s a who’s who of hilljack nonsense.

Honestly it's amazing @bussman has ever lived in a house that didn't have wheels considering that sort of resume. :lol::popcornchair:

On 6/24/2018 at 8:14 PM, Nazipigdog said:

:lol:

On 6/24/2018 at 8:18 PM, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Bussman is the real deal.  Weve met and broke bread.  Only midwest faggot who actually brought the ECDL crew some Cow and turned us onto some authentic Chicago dogs.  He is canonized in my world  :bc: 

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Bussman is the real deal.  Weve met and broke bread.  Only midwest faggot who actually brought the ECDL crew some Cow and turned us onto some authentic Chicago dogs.  He is canonized in my world  :bc: 

We’ve talked about that. He had to show you East coast pussies how to drink. Haha

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

We’ve talked about that. He had to show you East coast pussies how to drink. Haha

Hopefully he gave an honest assessment of the skillsets of the ECDL crew.  Not too many slugs in that crew.  Honestly, it was an epic weekend, we had some good times I'll not forget for a long time.  :bc: 

10 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Broke bread :lol:

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Hopefully he gave an honest assessment of the skillsets of the ECDL crew.  Not too many slugs in that crew.  Honestly, it was an epic weekend, we had some good times I'll not forget for a long time.  :bc: 

Buss is a riot. Mouth goes a mile a minute. Cracks me up.