Wtf!!!

• Gold Member
4 minutes ago, xcr700 said:

Fuckin insane :thumbsup:

That’s a line that is shut off that is blowing out an arc.  That is when a transmission line is the deadliest....  when it is shut off

• Confused 1

• Gold Member

Pilots in the wires are pretty solid people...  fly a helicopter is tough enough but to intermix it with wires......  fucking guys are solid and under paid.  You need a foot up or down on the load....they do it and deliver what you need 

BFAB563C-3D37-4CB8-AA31-4DF63D80CFF8.thumb.jpeg.aa76a57f61f2457c3dbe887214f8354d.jpeg

Edited by BOHICA
  • Confused 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, BOHICA said:

Pilots in the wires are pretty solid people...  fly a helicopter is tough enough but to intermix it with wires......  fucking guys are solid and under paid.  You need a foot up or down they can do it when sitting on the wire they can do it.

BFAB563C-3D37-4CB8-AA31-4DF63D80CFF8.thumb.jpeg.aa76a57f61f2457c3dbe887214f8354d.jpeg

Craziness!!

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

That’s a line that is shut off that is blowing out an arc.  That is when a transmission line is the deadliest....  when it is shut off

Mad respect.  I have a coupe of sparkys that are good buddies, no thanks.  I hope you're saving your money so you can retire young like you deserve to  :bc: 

10 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Mad respect.  I have a coupe of sparkys that are good buddies, no thanks.  I hope you're saving your money so you can retire young like you deserve to  :bc: 

Lineman aren't sparkys....

• Gold Member
16 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I’m grounded....  don’t leave the earth anymore...  I may hook a wood pole if one of my guys need a break but I don’t step in the middle of steel time as the guys in the air are on a premium pay....  they make more then me on a job like this so I sit in the truck and let the guys do their thing.

our retirement is very good.....  at 41 I am done raising kids...  step kids...  just me and my educated wife 

plus the wife with my labor and paychecks will have a paid for Doctorate in Nursing in 2 more yearss.....  plan on coming off the road and maybe reading meters for the local utility as a hobby job once the wife is done with school  and provides for my soon to be lazy ass....

Edited by BOHICA
  • Like 2

30 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

I’m grounded....  don’t leave the earth anymore...  I may hook a wood pole if one of my guys need a break but I don’t step in the middle of steel time as the guys in the air are on a premium pay....  they make more then me on a job like this so I sit in the truck and let the guys do their thing.

our retirement is very good.....  at 41 I am done raising kids...  step kids...  just me and my educated wife 

plus the wife with my labor and paychecks will have a paid for Doctorate in Nursing in 2 more yearss.....  plan on coming off the road and maybe reading meters for the local utility as a hobby job once the wife is done with school  and provides for my soon to be lazy ass....

Nice  :bc: