Steel maker JSW to build new plant, invest $500M after Trump tariffs

1 hour ago, ICEMAN! said:

The year 

Third time I've posted that. Trumpsters don't have an answer.

Evidently they were judged as illegal tariffs.  Hell if Trump did something illegal he should be in jail and his kid in a concentration camp.

Maybe then Melania's jacket will make sense.

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Third time I've posted that. Trumpsters don't have an answer.

Evidently they were judged as illegal tariffs.  Hell if Trump did something illegal he should be in jail and his kid in a concentration camp.

Maybe then Melania's jacket will make sense.

True, bush tried to do something good here and it blew up. I gave him props for that, short lived as it was.

11 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

You are truly fucking clueless as to what happened the US steel industry, pull your head out of your butt fucked ass and read some history, then go fuck yourself you mental fucking midget.

And FTR, mentally you wouldn't make a pimple on my ass :lol:

Triggered....poor Vince and his history books :lol: nobodies buying it dummy. Your bullshit has zero relevance in context of the current situation. You have proven over and over how uneducated you are on the subject. Posting pictures of Gary blast furnaces from 75 years ago and proclaiming the industry dead. What a fucking moron. 

Edited by f7ben

6 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

True, bush tried to do something good here and it blew up. I gave him props for that, short lived as it was.

It was ruled illegal by the WTO. Doing illegal things to your trading partners isn't considered a good thing.  

5 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

It was ruled illegal by the WTO. Doing illegal things to your trading partners isn't considered a good thing.  

China has been doing it forever. Illegal dumping, theft of technology and intellectual property, labor violations, etc... Fuck them. 

• Like 1

I'm sitting in a modern steel mill right now.

Ballsack is regaling us with stories of the time his pappy worked a shutdown in one 60 years ago :lol:

Tell us more about conduit prices you fucking retard

Edited by f7ben
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Nazipigdog said:

China has been doing it forever. Illegal dumping, theft of technology and intellectual property, labor violations, etc... Fuck them. 

I agree but it's not like the US plays by the rules.  

We'll see what happens with the trade war.  

Americans will be paying more for billions of dollars worth of goods and American goods will be paying tariffs in 8 countries as Trump starts a trade war on all sides.  Fighting a war on many fronts doesn't usually work out well.  

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I'm sitting in a modern steel mill right now.

Ballsack is regaling us with stories of the time his pappy worked a shutdown in one 60 years ago :lol:

Tell us more about conduit prices you fucking retard

They need the tariffs if they're paying a dumbfuck like you overtime while you sit on your phone all day.

Maybe you're the token white guy and they have some foreign guys around to pick up the slack from a wire licker like you.

7 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

They need the tariffs if they're paying a dumbfuck like you overtime while you sit on your phone all day.

Maybe you're the token white guy and they have some foreign guys around to pick up the slack from a wire licker like you.

They could have 1000x of me sitting around and still make more money in an hour than your daddies business will in your lifetime :lol:

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, f7ben said:

They could have 1000x of me sitting around and still make more money in an hour than your daddies business will in your lifetime :lol:

:true:

10 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Yeah but 1/2 the money from the business is coming to me. It’s a shit load more than a wire licker like you makes. 

7 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Yeah but 1/2 the money from the business is coming to me. It’s a shit load more than a wire licker like you makes. 

I've done fine for myself without any coattails to hitch a ride on. How bout you work on being a man instead of a beta halfman cuck and then we can take your opinion with more than a grain of salt. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I've done fine for myself without any coattails to hitch a ride on. How bout you work on being a man instead of a beta halfman cuck and then we can take your opinion with more than a grain of salt. 

Coat tails are awesome.  It means I come from good stock. The kind that come to the country, work hard and make a better life for their family. Does that sounds familiar? It's the kind of shit Trump spews and the Trumpsters eat it up. 

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Triggered....poor Vince and his history books :lol: nobodies buying it dummy. Your bullshit has zero relevance in context of the current situation. You have proven over and over how uneducated you are on the subject. Posting pictures of Gary blast furnaces from 75 years ago and proclaiming the industry dead. What a fucking moron. 

:true: midget dago POS 

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

Coat tails are awesome.  It means I come from good stock. The kind that come to the country, work hard and make a better life for their family. Does that sounds familiar? It's the kind of shit Trump spews and the Trumpsters eat it up. 

Poor, poor beta cuck.....

2 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Good god have some pride...wow.

16 minutes ago, Snake said:

Is US Steel building or revamping facilities?

I have not heard of any building of anything by US Steel. They are recommissioning their granite city site.

2 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

You sure, being a cuckhold tends to run in the...... Well you know

7 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

Good news for us lobster eating fools. 6 yrs ago we could buy em for $5 a lbs. Since the Chinese been buying shitloads they are getting $11

Five ang change here

1 hour ago, Rigid1 said:

You sure, being a cuckhold tends to run in the...... Well you know

Ask Drift bitch.  Only confirmed Cuckhold.

But then again who knows what Trump true ancestry is,  good point.

Edited by revkevsdi

8 hours ago, ICEMAN! said:

That new steel plant is going to employ 300 people.  That article I posted quotes a business owner that has already laid off 60 people and will likely have to lay off 200 more in the next month.

That 300 job gain in the steel industry is wiped out by the layoffs from one small nail manufacturer 

You better check your math :lol: 

9 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

Good news for us lobster eating fools. 6 yrs ago we could buy em for $5 a lbs. Since the Chinese been buying shitloads they are getting $11

No shit , I ate those things till they were coming out of my ears that summer :lol:    . Price is pretty stiff now . :bc: