The scam

So what are we supposed to be outraged about today? There’s always something, and it’s always the worst thing in the history of ever. And it’s almost always a scam designed to manipulate you into obeying the liberal elite.

That’s the real outrage.

My friend and fellow Townhall columnist Derek Hunter has a new book out designed to help you detect and defeat this shameless grift, Outrage, Inc.: How the Liberal Mob Ruined Science, Journalism, and Hollywood. It’s essential reading because the sooner we can get people woke to the con, the sooner people will stop falling for this nonsense.

What’s the latest? Kids in cages, separated from their moms! Oh no! That only happens to every other criminal ever. Well, every American criminal ever. Illegal alien criminals, who drag their kids through scorching deserts to break the law because their own countries are The Term That May Not Be Spoken But Trump Spoke It (which itself created a mini outrage a while ago) are, I guess, supposed to be a special kind of criminal that doesn’t get separated from his/her/xer kids upon arrest. Wait, does that sound right? Why would they be treated differently…I don’t think…STOP!

townhall.com/columnists/kurtschlichter/2018/06/21/dont-get-played-get-woke-to-the-outrage-scam-n2492614

“Well, I hope that while some may have tried to politicize it, I hope that was not the case,” Pelosi said. Responding to a question about border security, Pelosi added, “I’m not going to take any bait on what one partisan said or the other.” “Why don’t we just put all that aside and talk about what we’re going to do to help these children and families,” she said.

“So again, people will say this and that,” Pelosi said. “The fact is, the reality is: the children are there and we need to address the problem.  It breaks your heart to waste one ounce of energy on anything other than just addressing the problem.”

In short, let’s fix this problem and not turn this into a partisan battle.

Just now, NaturallyAspirated said:

So we shouldn't put aside partisanship and help the families?  That seems erroneous to me.

Neal

You're cute Neal.

You were told to care, and you do.

16 minutes ago, Snake said:

You're cute Neal.

You were told to care, and you do.

I do what I want. It’s my decision.. some are just very poor decision makers. Seems rampant among the libs. What a multiple time losing hate filled group they are. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, ATOMIC PUNK said:

I do what I want. It’s my decision.. some are just very poor decision makers. Seems rampant among the libs. What a multiple time losing hate filled group they are. 

Hate filled group...fuck Dopo you lack of self awareness is impressive. 

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Hate filled group...fuck Dopo you lack of self awareness is impressive. 

I made a post just to see if you’d bite.. and surfer than shit here you are.. wow too predictable

5 minutes ago, ATOMIC PUNK said:

I made a post just to see if you’d bite.. and surfer than shit here you are.. wow too predictable

Why wouldn't I respond to your nonsense....now you can run next door and tell everybody how I follow you around. :thumbsup:

30 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Of course I am!

I do care.  You seems to be filled with partisan hate rather than care.  I pity you.

Neal

When partisanship displaces empathy and compassion and excuses are made to deflect from real suffering it's time for a reset.

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Why wouldn't I respond to your nonsense....now you can run next door and tell everybody how I follow you around. :thumbsup:

You sucked in my bait all the way to your asshole. You are quite the simpleton.

have a nice day..:lmao:

Edited by ATOMIC PUNK

2 minutes ago, ATOMIC PUNK said:

You sucked in my bait all the way to your asshole. You are quite the simpleton.

have a nice day..:lmao:

It wasn't bait rather it was the thoughts of miserable mouth breather but spin it anyway you want Dopo.

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

When partisanship displaces empathy and compassion and excuses are made to deflect from real suffering it's time for a reset.

I’m of the belief that trumpism simply brings out of a person that which was always there. He’s doing it, now I can too. There’s oodles of examples of this throughout history. 

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

God you talk about 'next door' a lot.

Why don't you go next door?

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Real suffering was happening in 2014. It was reported. No one gave a shit. Because Obama.

Amirite?

Just now, DriftBusta said:

I can't wait to hear all the bitching and moaning when he gets re elected with ease in 2020.

Could you imagine....hard to believe anything could top the first time he won....

Stayed tuned... 

33 minutes ago, Snake said:

Real suffering was happening in 2014. It was reported. No one gave a shit. Because Obama.

Amirite?

I go both places half pint...anything else or you going to keep running your stupid piss flaps? 

34 minutes ago, Snake said:

Amirite?

Again....we know the media was in the tank for Obama and cover Trump negatively almost universally. That does not excuse what was a poor policy.

Good on Trump for ending it....regardless of how it was ended and who brought the pressure