The DOJ is hiding texts from FBI Agents that discuss physically harming Trump.

3 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Criminal Negligence. That is what anyone but Clinton would have been charged with had she been anyone else which means the FBI more than likely obstructed justice. 

Link me to the spot in the IG report where Horowitz finds criminal negligence and obstruction of justice 

32 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Link me to the spot in the IG report where Horowitz finds criminal negligence and obstruction of justice 

Maybe you can spend a few minuets with Lindsey Graham and IG Horowitz so they can spoon feed you the whys and what fores of the report thus far.  

Just now, Carlos Danger said:

Maybe you can spend a few minuets with Lindsey Graham and IG Horowitz so they can spoon feed you the whys and what fores of the report thus far.  

Nah, just link me to the findings of guilt please 

6 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Horowitz has said from the beginning that unlike Comey he would be leaving the decision to prosecute to others.   The last min should help you slip a peek out of you horse blinders and take in some periphery.   On second thought maybe you should just go back to your Magna coaster Russia investigation and dream that there is anywhere near as much damming evidence as exists in the Current IG report.    

3 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Horowitz has said from the beginning that unlike Comey he would be leaving the decision to prosecute to others.   The last min should help you slip a peek out of you horse blinders and take in some periphery.   On second thought maybe you should just go back to your Magna coaster Russia investigation and dream that there is anywhere near as much damming evidence as exists in the Current IG report.    

Horowitz doesn’t have the power to prosecute, only to issue criminal referrals.

He issued a criminal referral for McCabe

Who else has he issued a criminal referral for?

:snack:

37 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

McCabe alone will not be enough as is becoming evident from the testimony. Still leaves Wray in the spot on how to regain trust in the FBI. I think putting McCabe's head on the block is an opening bid in a negotiation that will continue through the summer. Of course there are those who were hoping a blue wave was going to turn down the heat on this but as that becomes less likely I think this case will pickup steam. 

2 hours ago, Carlos Danger said:

McCabe alone will not be enough as is becoming evident from the testimony. Still leaves Wray in the spot on how to regain trust in the FBI. I think putting McCabe's head on the block is an opening bid in a negotiation that will continue through the summer. Of course there are those who were hoping a blue wave was going to turn down the heat on this but as that becomes less likely I think this case will pickup steam. 

You thought the IG report was going to put all kinds of people in jail

Oops

11 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Deflect much?  What if its true?  Shouldn't you already be outraged at whats already been proven at the DOJ and FBI, and all this slow walking bullshit?

If it's true the secret service and legit news sources would be in it. This is for meat puppets. Enjoy!

26 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

If it's true the secret service and legit news sources would be in it. This is for meat puppets. Enjoy!

And what passes muster for legitimate news sources in your ever so scrutinous view?

1 hour ago, ICEMAN! said:

You thought the IG report was going to put all kinds of people in jail

Oops

Are you still clinging to the notion that the FBI was impartial in the Clinton e-mail probe?  Think Mueller investigation is above boards?

10 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

And what passes muster for legitimate news sources in your ever so scrutinous view?

Secret service job is to protect the president. They don't fuck around. 

Every cable news Network would be top story. We can debate their legitimacy. But this would be big news and easily verifiable. 

I wonder if Trump had just watched what he said, would things be this bad? 

But, he can't do it, it's who he is. 

Why did he have to make fun of Fiorina's looks?

Why did he have to make fun of Serge Kovaleski?

Why did he  have to say Mexicans are rapists?

Why did he have to say MUSLIMS?

Why not just fuckin' say..............." secure the border ".

Why not just say ........................" protect the USA from international threats " .  

Why did he have to provoke the national media?

Fuck, this country sucks. Not only am I worried about the market, I'm worried that we could see major racial/political upheaval. 

I'm not so worried for myself,  but I have younger family members in major metropolitan areas.  I want them to come back to the farm, but I don't think they will. 

Hey, maybe it's me that's crazy, but I don't think so.   

18 hours ago, ICEMAN! said:

No he's right. The FBI changed the wording because otherwise they would have had to indict her. That was intentional. 

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Carlos Danger said:

Are you still clinging to the notion that the FBI was impartial in the Clinton e-mail probe?  Think Mueller investigation is above boards?

Matt Gaetz lol

Are you suggesting that Horowitz investigated the FBI’s Clinton email investigation for months, came out with an almost 600 Page report and forgot to include his findings of guilt?

:lmao:

23 hours ago, ICEMAN! said:

The Comey firing says more about Trump than it does about Comey, and there’s no evidence as of yet to show McCabe was corrupt.  

The FBI’s OPR then reviewed the report and underlying documents and issued a disciplinary proposal recommending the dismissal of Mr. McCabe.  Both the OIG and FBI OPR reports concluded that Mr. McCabe had made an unauthorized disclosure to the news media and lacked candor - including under oath - on multiple occasions. The FBI expects every employee to adhere to the highest standards of honesty, integrity, and accountability.  As the OPR proposal stated, ‘all FBI employees know that lacking candor under oath results in dismissal and that our integrity is our brand.’  Pursuant to Department Order 1202, and based on the report of the Inspector General, the findings of the FBI Office of Professional Responsibility, and the recommendation of the Department’s senior career official, I have terminated the employment of Andrew McCabe effective immediately.” 

18 hours ago, ICEMAN! said:

^^^^^^^^

11 minutes ago, Snake said:

The FBI’s OPR then reviewed the report and underlying documents and issued a disciplinary proposal recommending the dismissal of Mr. McCabe.  Both the OIG and FBI OPR reports concluded that Mr. McCabe had made an unauthorized disclosure to the news media and lacked candor - including under oath - on multiple occasions. The FBI expects every employee to adhere to the highest standards of honesty, integrity, and accountability.  As the OPR proposal stated, ‘all FBI employees know that lacking candor under oath results in dismissal and that our integrity is our brand.’  Pursuant to Department Order 1202, and based on the report of the Inspector General, the findings of the FBI Office of Professional Responsibility, and the recommendation of the Department’s senior career official, I have terminated the employment of Andrew McCabe effective immediately.” 

^^^^^^^^

Old news and it isn’t any kind of proof of corruption.

Who else has had a criminal referral besides McCabe?  

Anyone?

:dunno:

On 6/23/2018 at 5:45 AM, Mainecat said:

Meanwhile Trump takes  kids from their parents and places them in dog cages.

You are so right MC....I forgot Trump signed into law the practice of taking the kids away from their parents as illegally crossed into the US.

Oh, wait.....that law was written decades before and enforced by the democratic presidents Bilbo and Obummer....

On 6/23/2018 at 7:45 AM, Mainecat said:

Meanwhile Trump takes  kids from their parents and places them in dog cages.

And while you and others cry over kids in cages we are killing innocent men, women and children every 12 minutes with our drone bombing. 

11 hours ago, Carlos Danger said:

The two biggest cases ever assigned to the FBI are under investigation of bias with top level people getting the ax and criminal referrals and ICE is pretending it is just a small pot hole nothing to see here. 

There are three more IG reports to come :guzzle:

• Platinum Contributing Member

Working in govt is a privilege.   I think when you sign your employment agreement it should mean you refuse your 5th amendment rights when it comes to your official duties no different than implied consent when you get your drivers license.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
On 6/23/2018 at 3:44 PM, ICEMAN! said:

I believe he said some were still under investigation.