Maybe if we think of hispanic immigrants as...

I think it's an interesting debate. We support Israel for "reclaiming" their "native" land. Mexicans inhabited this land looong before any of our ancestors did. What's the difference? Jews own the media so they can brainwash the masses and Mexicans cant?

14 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

Israelis coming to reclaim the land that god bestowed on them things would make more sense. We are the savage Palestinians? :dunno:

You mad bro 

Just now, Nazipigdog said:

I think it's an interesting debate. We support Israel for "reclaiming" their "native" land. Mexicans inhabited this land looong before any of our ancestors did. What's the difference? Jews own the media so they can brainwash the masses and Mexicans cant?

God never said that they’d get their land back. Thread fail 

14 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

Israelis coming to reclaim the land that god bestowed on them things would make more sense. We are the savage Palestinians? :dunno:

Metaphorically speaking you have pretty much nailed it.

19 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

One of the Mexican presidential candidates said as much today. Wants his people to flood the borders which as a politician makes no sense.

2 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

The indigenous peoples were here long before the pasty white guys, and you know the Jews got the boot from Egypt and then settled in a land that was inhabited by others before they got there, then they lost it because they killed Jesus.

3 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

The indigenous peoples were here long before the pasty white guys, and you know the Jews got the boot from Egypt and then settled in a land that was inhabited by others before they got there, then they lost it because they killed Jesus.

Killed Jesus? You don't say?

6 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

The Mexicans are not coming here for a religious war they are coming for free stuff. 

1 minute ago, Carlos Danger said:

The Mexicans are not coming here for a religious war they are coming for free stuff. 

I employ around 40 or so Hispanics and probably half of my best friends are of Mexican decent. None are freeloaders. Hardest working people I've ever met. Very family oriented and very religious (catholic). 

• Like 1