Rails About Wealth of Others, Sen. Soldout Sanders ( i d s c ) and his corrupt wife are making good bank

I read somewhere that he has a net worth of like $1.7 million. That's not a lot for a 70 year old senator. I bet there are several members here with higher net worth. 

4 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

I read somewhere that he has a net worth of like $1.7 million. That's not a lot for a 70 year old senator. I bet there are several members here with higher net worth. 

Sen. Sellout is way on the bottom end of wealth of the insiders club senate.

1 hour ago, Nazipigdog said:

It is for someone who's 70 and never worked a day in his life

• Like 1

Sen. Sellout has had his mouth  firmly on the gubmint tit his whole adult life. I don't think he has ever held a private sector job. Just think about this , he could be re-elected in VT. till  the sand runs out of his egg timer of life.  Like way old hobble along  coal black haired feinstein (d) CA.

23 minutes ago, hayward said:

Never produced a thing he could physically hold in his hand.

So basically a banker....or lawyer....or salesman....or anyone in the public sector like cops or firefighters etc etc.

32 minutes ago, hayward said:

Nope .  But don't get me wrong , I don't think he's a bad guy or anything , shit , I actually agree with him here and there .   But he is full of shit on a lot of things :bc:

1 hour ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

It is for someone who's 70 and never worked a day in his life

1 hour ago, hayward said:

Seems you would have more animosity over some of these $100+ million congressmen then...

50 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Nope .  But don't get me wrong , I don't think he's a bad guy or anything , shit , I actually agree with him here and there .   But he is full of shit on a lot of things :bc:

So are you... :lol2:

• Platinum Contributing Member
54 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

And out of touch on many others

4 hours ago, Nazipigdog said:

well he was only sucking off the tit his entire life and never held a real job so honestly thats a lot.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

So basically a banker....or lawyer....or salesman....or anyone in the public sector like cops or firefighters etc etc.

A cop or city firefighter had a touch more liability and stress in their job then a senator, wouldn't you think?

Offffffff course you don't, you're f7bhent!!!!!!1111111