Illegal immigrants working hard for a better life

52 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Poor wolfie

Adrift in a sea of fake news with zero deductive skills to help him navigate

Hey we all get gut hooked from time to time.  I generally don't cite anything without a link, but I know I heard that somewhere, I think from Andrew McCarthy on Vicevich yesterday.  He's generall pretty credible.  Now lets talk about your Slinger level of understanding of American issues.

Oh so illegal immigrant only cause 9% of the murders, you can see by the other stats I cited from Center for Immigration Studies, that they're otherwise model citizens.  What do you say ICE?  You going to continue to defend open borders?

https://cis.org/Report/Immigration-and-Crime

Edited by DriftBusta

• Platinum Contributing Member

Me- Hey Woolie got a link to your bullshit numbers 

Woolie- You’re bi polar fuck you, NPR and Liberals all bullshit, well illegals do commit crime, stfu and get some fresh air, walk your dog....arrrrgghhhhhh....you guys could never get hired at Edward Jones!!!!!11111111 :lol:

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Woolie- You’re bi polar fuck you, NPR and Liberals all bullshit, well illegals do commit crime, stfu and get some fresh air, walk your dog....arrrrgghhhhhh....you guys could never get hired at Edward Jones!!!!!11111111 :lol:

Isnt fresh air a show on NPR ?

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Oh so illegal immigrant only cause 9% of the murders, you can see by the other stats I cited from Center for Immigration Studies, that they're otherwise model citizens.  What do you say ICE?  You going to continue to defend open borders?

No stupid we are going to lock them up like the citizen criminals that commit 91% of the murders....duuhhh. :lol:

6 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

:lol:

Poor wolfie

The Center for Immigration Studies (CIS) is a non-profit organization "that favors far lower immigration numbers and produces research to further those views."[3]

13 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

OOOOOHhhhhh Noes..   Here come the Driftbitch tears.

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Stick to investing advice and tips on bicycle shorts, half man. 

No I'll leave the investing advice to you.  After all that requires looking up information and deciding whether it's credible before passing it on to people.  

Whoops!!!!! Looks like you suck at that you dumbass beta Cuckhold.

12 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Jesus Christ Wolfie 

You just completely proved my point about you being lost is your own world of fake news

FFS

:pan:

7F584230-A7C5-455E-BA50-66633CA3A3FA.png

Extreme right Hate group.   That seems like the right kind of place for Trumpsters. 

Lets see your stats boys.....and not the ones that claim illegal immigrants cause less crime than native born Americans.  Christ, I go off and do a few errands and some of you guys are falling all over yourselves....  :lol: 

post em up.

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

:snack:Well you wouldn't make it past the first phone interview, that much is clear.. 

14 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Lets see your stats boys.....and not the ones that claim illegal immigrants cause less crime than native born Americans.  Christ, I go off and do a few errands and some of you guys are falling all over yourselves....  :lol: 

post em up.

So you want us to go find stats that agree with your position?

LMAO

35 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

:snack:Well you wouldn't make it past the first phone interview, that much is clear.. 

Yes Mark I  know...you are basically Warren Buffet wearing a bow tie in a pop up tent at the local farmers market and I’m just a lowly house painter. None of that changes the fact that you  spew partisan hack bullshit.:thumbsup:

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Haha 1

LMAO

6 hours ago, ICEMAN! said:

So you want us to go find stats that agree with your position?

LMAO

I want you to find stats that refute what I posted.    You want to degitimize what I posted, lets see your stats Retardo Montobalm 

LMAO

:finger2:

Falling all over your selves to defend illegal immigrants just to win an argument...... smh.  Bunch of bleeding heart morons.

6 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yes Mark I  know...you are basically Warren Buffet wearing a bow tie in a pop up tent at the local farmers market and I’m just a lowly house painter. None of that changes the fact that you  spew partisan hack bullshit.:thumbsup:

No Jim, you're a bipolar weirdo who really should see a shrink.  We don't even need to get into the career experience.

D

8 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

LMAO

I want you to find stats that refute what I posted.    You want to degitimize what I posted, lets see your stats Retardo Montobalm 

LMAO

Falling all over your selves to defend illegal immigrants just to win an argument...... smh.  Bunch of bleeding heart morons.

No Jim, you're a bipolar weirdo who really should see a shrink.  We don't even need to get into the career experience.

Did you just type degitimize :lol:

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

LMAO

LMAO

Go ahead and get into it.....how about Marital experience....should we go there as well?  Fuck dude you speed out some nonsense, got called on it and now you are being little twat about it and now we are supposed to post links that disprove your bullshit that has already been proven wrong....yeah you're a fucking genius! 

Oh and the bipolar thing stopped being funny and original awhile ago...get some new material Shecky McFucktard.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

40 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Go ahead and get into it.....how about Marital experience....should we go there as well?  Fuck dude you speed out some nonsense, got called on it and now you are being little twat about it and now we are supposed to post links that disprove your bullshit that has already been proven wrong....yeah you're a fucking genius! 

Oh and the bipolar thing stopped being funny and original awhile ago...get some new material Shecky McFucktard.

Yes I agree the bipolar thing stopped being funny.  Maybe you ought log the fuck off and do something about it.  :bc: 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Yes I agree the bipolar thing stopped being funny.  Maybe you ought log the fuck off and do something about it.  :bc: 

Pfffttt...OK Mr. Stable...you really  you're something don't ya?